[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pic non related Sup /adv/ so basically I have a girl who happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: phuket.jpg (93KB, 600x252px) Image search: [Google]
phuket.jpg
93KB, 600x252px
pic non related
Sup /adv/ so basically I have a girl who happens to be one of my best friends, lets call her amy. We made out a couple of times in my freshman year of college but it was all just drunken hookups and it just ended, cant even remember the exact reason. Fastforward 3 years and we are really good friends.

I have been dating my current girlfriend for over 8 months and recently she has gotten insanely jealous of amy. Amy also has a boyfriend who she has been dating for over a year.

Amy and I get along really well, she gives me decent non bias relationship advice and often calls me out when I am the one in the wrong and we both share a fucked up family backround which we have somewhat helped each other out on. Her current family situation is worse than mine and is extremely fucked up but I find it easy to be empathetic because of what my family was like.

Her dad is an abusive alcoholic and her parents are divorced and they have no money etc

My girlfriend currently lost her shit with me, because she found out that amy and I were spending time together. I dont hide anything from my girlfriend and I tried so hard for her and amy to get along when we started dating.

Im more comfortable talking to amy about my family and shit because she can relate and some of it is embarrassing. I dont want to drop all of it onto my girlfriend because I dont want to scare her away as her family life and backround is pretty normal and I dont feel ready to tell her about everything at the moment. My siblings have been the same with their significant others. With them only introducing their significant others to my family after 3 or so years of dating. So I just dont feel ready yet, its just something i am insecure about.

But now my girlfriend has gotten insanely jealous and we have been fighting for the past 2 days. She isnt in town at the moment so everything has basically been over messaging which hasnt really helped. She feels like im "emotionally cheating on her"
>>
now I dont know what to do or how to patch things up with my girlfriend. Ive already tried to reassure her and explain, but she just doesnt understand. Eventually I said I would spend less time with Amy if that made her feel better about the situation, however she is still extremely upset with me. Ive literally done fuckall wrong here and I have not even looked at another girl while he have been dating and I am pretty hurt that she cant even remotely understand and how much of a bitch she has been about it.
>>
>>17999416
Hypothetically speaking, if you were both single, would you be interested in dating/having sex with Amy?
>>
>>17999427
Not really. If I am honest I kinda share a similar relationship with her as I do with my older sister. My sister just has her own business now and is constantly busy so we barely talk anymore.
>>
>>17999427
Amy is pretty and my room mates have often made comments about it when my girlfriend has been around, but I dont really even notice it. We have both been single and been friends and nothing happened, she was still the friend who I tried to set up with some of my friends and vice versa.
>>
>>17999416

You're a fucking retard OP and one of these self-fulfilling prophecy type cheaters. Additionally, how would you feel if your gfs 'best friend' was some she had drunken sex with, talked to all the time, and gave clear signs that she would rather talk to him before you? I don't think you would be very happy with that.
>>
>>17999446

Well by hookup I meant made out with when we were drunk in freshman year. I spend so much time with my girlfriend and only really speak to amy when her or I have family shit, mostly her family shit as mine has calmed down.

I just came back from a 3 week holiday in thailand with my girlfriend. She basically lives with me.

I just dont want to share all the embarrassing and fucked up shit with her because I really care what she thinks about me and I dont want to scare her away. My siblings have been the same.
>>
>>17999457
Let me tell you what I mean by self-fulfilling prophecy anon

>I dont want to tell my gf thing x because of reason y
>I know! I'll tell my close friend who my gf is extremely nervous/jealous about
>Oh no...she found out and exploded. Well now I'm REALLY anxious and need to talk to my friend about it
>oh No! It totally spiraled out of control and now my gf is even angrier/the relationship is over
>>
>>17999446

My girlfriend had a guy friend that she used to chill with and I thought he was my friend too and I didnt really care too much about it. My girlfriend even told me that he had tried shit with her before we had started dating but she batted him. I was still fine with it. However then he started flirting with her infront of me and she just didnt pick it up. Eventually our mutual friends made comments about it. He was very touchy and so many people pointed it out to me. So i told my girlfriend, I wasnt upset with her, but I pointed it out as she is kind of oblivious to that kind of thing. I just said I was angry at him as he crossed the line and disrespected me as a friend. I didnt tell her to stop spending time with him, all I said was he made me feel uncomfortable and it upset me when he kept on trying infront of me.

Whereas amy and I are not like that at all. Not touchy at all, she has never given my girlfriend any reason to think that there is anything dodgy going on.
>>
>>17999464
Well I didnt know my gf was nervous/jealous about amy. When I told her about her friend, she was chilled and just mentioned amy and then I reassured her and she seemed cool about it. Amy and her boyfriend even spent time with us.

She didnt find anything out really, she asked me what I was doing and I told her that amy and some of my other friends had come over for my room mates birthday and she suddenly got all weird about it. I dont hide stuff from her, because I dont have alterior motives or anything to hide. I just find it uncomfortable to tell her everything about my family life as hers seems so normal and she always used to go on holidays and got on really well with her ex boyfriends family and that wont happen with us, which is something im insecure about.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.