[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want a gf >don't want to conform to society

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 8eue.jpg (56KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
8eue.jpg
56KB, 633x758px
>want a gf
>don't want to conform to society
Can I achieve both?
>>
Yeah, but you will have to meet a fuckload of people before you find a girl who:

>is as edgy as you
>is interested in dating you

Way easier to just conform, my bro.
>>
Fuck conforming to society man.
>>
>>17999071
Why?
>>
>>17999113
Because it's settling. Who do you want to be? Who do you think society wants you to be?
>>
Find your niche group and only stick to meeting people within your niche.
>>
>singleness rates skyrocketing
>OP thinks he is deviating from the norm
>>
>>17999116
I want to be a businessman who rides race bikes, smokes weed and lifts till I'm swole.

All society gives a shit about is that you don't fuck people over, don't smell bad, and aren't socially retarded.

What about you do you think 'society' wants to change?
>>
>>17999141
I dgaf what society wants or if it wants to change. I'm not society. I'm me. I do what I enjoy doing when I'm able to. Go ahead and be that businessman who rides race bikes, smokes weed, and lifts til swole. What's stopping you?
>>
>don't want to conform to society
>conforms to imageboard

congratulations, you played yourself.
>>
>>17999152
Literally nothing i already am and society loves me lol. This is what i am saying society doesn't even need you to conform you just can't commit violent crime.
>>
>>17999221
...ok? What's your point?
>>
>>17999229
My point is that pretending society is somehow stopping you from getting a gf because you won't conform is bs and an excuse for not being valuable enough for girls to want you.
>>
>>17999301
Ah. I think you're confusing me with the op...?
>>
>>17999328
Yes. Soz m8. That way my point to OP tho.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.