[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got to get the fuck out of my state but have no idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: texas11.png (169KB, 620x398px) Image search: [Google]
texas11.png
169KB, 620x398px
I've got to get the fuck out of my state but have no idea where to start, where to go, how much to save etc. Suggestions?
>>
>>17998983

It'd help if you started with your current state and where you want to go. And maybe why.

If you wanna leave California to go to Nevada, you could probably pick up and leave within a week. If you wanna go from Oklahoma to New York, that's a different story.
>>
don't come to New York
>>
>>17998998
im in TX & i guess there are plenty of reasons why but my main concern is cost of living in other states. ive only lived in this one and not sure how it is in other places
>>
>>17999024
Where in Texas? The cost of living is pretty low in Texas.
>>
Texan here - pretty much anyplace you'd go that's better than Texas is going to be more expensive to live in than Texas.
>>
>>17999024
why do you want to leave texas so badly?
>>
>>17999236
Texan here too. I don't know if I agree so much, but I dislike the Texas heat and don't mind midwestern small towns. Those probably aren't "better" by most standards though.
>>
>>17999024

Yeah, if you're looking to save money for cost of living, it's not really going to be that drastic. Of course the standard caveats apply... where in Texas are you, what do you do for a living, what do you like to do with your time... etc.
>>
Anywhere can be better than Texas with the right mentality. I've always wanted to stay in a breezy city, but I live in Georgia and it's hot and humid as hell. I've always wanted to stay in NY.
>>
I live in Texas. The reason you want to move will probably define where you should move. I moved here from Florida, a lot of people seem confused at that but I disliked most of Florida, I'd been to every large city and just about everywhere else in that state and found nowhere I wanted to settle down in. I love all of Texas that I've seen so far. So, think of what you want and what area may offer that.

California, Arizona, Colorado and Oregon are pretty nice. CA has everything but expensive as hell. I like the New England area as well from what I've seen. I lived in North Carolina, near the mountains and the beach at different times, loved it there as well. Your options are endless really, the states are super diverse.
>>
I left NY for CA and love it here. Right now it is chilly and rainy as fuck but it is usually warm and sunny. I live in the SF bay area and it can be really costly. If you're okay with working a lot, it could be worth it for you. Tesla, for example, is in the middle of a mass hiring and you can get paid a lot of money working there without really needing any credentials. Medical device companies are always looking for assemblers and they get paid well with decent benefits. Just make sure you have your own transportation or live near BART or you'll be fucked.
>>
>everything is bigger in Texas
>Op leaves Texas
>He now has a small penis
Literally why
>>
>>17999024
I think if you asked one of us, we'd gladly help you GTFO. But seriously, why do you want to leave? Come to a big city. We're not so bad.
>>
are you a stupid liberal? go to california and spare the rest of us. otherwise the grass is probably greener
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.