[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my past is none of your business How are you supposed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

>my past is none of your business

How are you supposed to respond when a girl says this?
>>
don't ask in the first place
>>
>>17998892
Assume she's ashamed of it and there's a reason to be ashamed of it, so I'd ultimately drop her.
>>
>>17998892
what's the context?
>>
>>17998920
This but only if she's as stern and defensive about it as you make it sound like she is. Ascertain whether you think she has something to hide or if she is just ashamed of herself. If it isn't the latter or if it's both, nope the fuck out of there.
>>
There is no way you're "supposed" to respond.
What about her past do you need to know about?
>>
Assume the worst and drop her.
Or respect her privacy and trust her.
Either one is fine, idk whats difficult to understand here.
>>
>>17998933
>>17998936
>>17998920
Dude why is everyone so all or nothing black and white? We don't even know what the context of her statement was in response to whatever op asked or said. Sheesh.
>>
>>17998892

Can I get away with saying that as a dude?
>>
Never ask about a girl's sexual history. You can discuss STDs before sex but never go into things you're better off not knowing.

There's nothing worse than falling in love with a girl then learning she used to be a whore.
>>
Dump that whore
>>
File: 4.jpg (26KB, 219x320px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
26KB, 219x320px
Depends. If you're looking for a relationship, you respond by telling her that your future is obviously none of hers, and kick her to the curb.

If she's been a whore, and hands out her pussy like it's a subway map, that shit is important to know. Whorish behavior strongly affects their ability to bond in monogamous relationships. You literally can't make a whore a housewife, turns out.
>>
>>17998954
this, but judging by op's picture, i assume it's something about her sexual history. still, she could've been abused or fiddled by her uncle in her youth or something.

i'd bail if i were op, especially if the relationship is still early. she sounds super defensive.

if you've been dating her for a while, then i'd give her a chance to open up to you eventually.
>>
>>17998954
Because I don't really see much of a gray area. Op was either asking because he's suspicious already or was just asking casually.
Girl is either guilty of something and is aggressively defending that, or is offended because she thinks op is being suspicious of her when she has nothing to hide.
>>
>>17998967
>There's nothing worse than falling in love with a girl then learning she used to be a whore.

but that's most likely going to happen when you don't ask about these things
>>
she's got ties with hamas or the cartel
>>
>>17998976
>>17998982
OP said, "How are you supposed to respond when a girl says this?" If this was his love interest or gf he wouldn't have said "a girl" she could've said that to him in any context. It's silly to assume anything just from one sentence and a photo. Just sayin.
>>
>>17998985

hmm, why not go around assuming every woman had been with minimum 20 different guys? If she wants to lie, she will lie about it and you have no way to figure her real number yourself. Average 21 yo woman could've slept with 20 different guys no problem if she wanted.
>>
>>17999004
Again, my two scenarios still stand regardless of their relationship or context. That's really the only 2 options there are. Op's motives, and her reason for response.
She either has something to hide or she doesnt. She either replied defensively because she does, or because she's offended he even asked.
>>
>>17999012
life must suck looking at it through such stark contrasts of all or nothing like that. there are so many other variables to consider.
>>
File: 1462730241971.png (413KB, 710x654px) Image search: [Google]
1462730241971.png
413KB, 710x654px
>>17999022
Then tell me wise one, tell me a hypothetical situation that does not meet those situations. I'll wait.
>>
>>17998892
Bye, bitch.

Then stroll off. No time for these games.
>>
She's trying really hard to be vaguely interesting and important but she's just a boring whore.
>>
>>17999030
You'll be waiting a while, this thread is a hoot.
>>
>>17998934
>What about her past do you need to know about?
How many cocks have tainted her.

It's very important because my children should not be kissed by the same woman who sucked dozens of cock.

My children should not have to be breastfeed from the same nipples that were covered in another man's cum countless times.
>>
>>17999070
Haha and it's ok that you can kiss said future children after you've licked ass and sucked countless pussy? So self-righteous it's laughable.
>>
File: af5.gif (2MB, 321x223px) Image search: [Google]
af5.gif
2MB, 321x223px
>>17999059
I'm not holding my breath lol
>>
>>17999081
That's what happens when half the board is 17 going on I'M AN ADULT and the other half is 30ish. I fucking hate 4chan why do I still visit.
>>
>>17999080
>it's ok that you can kiss said future children after you've licked ass and sucked countless pussy?
No. You make idiotic assumptions. I'm a virgin and I want to lose my virginity to a virgin girl. I value virginity and purity. No need to get so defensive. I have my preferences and you have yours. Everyone has their own preferences.
>>
>>17999088
Oh man with someone like you she's better off just dumping your ass.
>>
If I'm not supposed to ask about your past, then don't bother asking me about the future.
>>
>>17998892
Say if she's serious about being your gf you should be able to know these things.
>>
>>17998892
Rude awakening, OP. Every girl you meet above the age of 14, is going to have sucked at least two dicks. Your virgin princess fantasy does not exist. The only solution is to stop being an insecure, little bitch and worrying about what she's done in her past. All that truly matters is that she's yours in the present. She's with you for a reason. If she wanted someone else's cock, she'd be with them and not you.
>>
i wanna die
>>
>>17999030
Let's say it's someone OP truly has no business asking (you could argue that's the case for love interests and even girlfriends, but let's say they're fair game for this hypothetical) - a random classmate, an acquaintance, a teacher, etc.

He asks how many dudes she has slept with - she has slept with a normal number, maybe even on the low side - but she's so taken aback by being asked this by a total autist with no sense of boundaries, that she just tells him it's none of his business. It's not that she's offended that he's "suspicious" or that she's hiding anything, he just legit should not be asking it in the first place.

In that case, the correct answer is to say she's right, apologize, and stop being so autistic.
>>
>>17999157
Wat. I've only ever been with my SO. And he was my first kiss at 19.
>>
>>17999096
Not really. There are girls out there who feel the same way and want a guy who values purity and virginity.
>>
>>17999234
There are also people out there who've been emotionally and mentally damaged by the whole "virgin purity" movement. Good luck anon.
>>
>>17999238
Thanks? I'm not that original anon though, sorry I should have clarified
>>
>>17999238
>people out there who've been emotionally and mentally damaged by the whole "virgin purity" movement
I don't give a fuck about a slut who regrets her actions. She should've had the intelligence and foresight to avoid doing it in the first place, like me.
>>
>be friends with girl
>she tells me all her relationship fuck ups
>know only an estimate number based on what she told me, there could be more
>regardless she usually ends up only harming herself from those relationships
>shes actually a good natured person who just seems to have some kind of attention/abandonment issue
>find myself having alot more sympathy than i normally would

i dont even know anymore man. i generally have a conservative view of this shit and think girls shouldnt be hooking up at all. shit would probably bother me if i was in a relationship, but knowing females like this and others makes me feel at least somewhat sympathetic to them. not saying what they might have done is right at all, but at the present time you are talking to them it doesnt matter. just cause a insecure female got into a relationship doesnt mean it was all its cracked up to be.

but if you actually like a person and you can see past it then try to not let it get in the way of a good thing. people make mistakes and change. alot of people just dont realize what the fuck they are doing when they hook up with people and dont treat it with the right magnitude or just dont understand the consequences of their actions and shit.
>>
>>17999462

>Shes a really good person!
>honest!
>falling for the ruse because she's your 'friend'
>>
>>17998982
>Because I don't really see much of a gray area.
This just proves how much of a naive, sheltered fuck you are. You can't even IMAGINE a scenario where a person would be uncomfortable talking about their past, unless it's related to her sex life. For fuck's sake some of you people really need to step out of the basement sometimes
>>
>>17999070
So is she allowed to suck your dick? Are you allowed to cum on her?

As to your original question, frankly you shouldn't be asking in a serious context when you're just getting to know someone. It's incredibly rude and inappropriate. The early stages of dating, you absolutely are not privy to this information much the same way as in the example >>17999175 details. Even when you become privy to it, asking about it bluntly is still not okay.

If you want a virgin yourself, get to know them and find out their views on casual sex Learn how to discuss things and make inferences on the kind of person they are based on their behaviour around you, innocent questions you ask, and their past behaviour that comes to light in normal conversation. If you want someone pure and wholesome learning some manners and social tact would go a long way. Those kinds of people don't typically like when others ignore boundaries or say rude things, and they certainly don't like people who are anywhere near as judgmental as you are.
>>
>>17999462
Have you considered that you're sympathetic because they're a women and you're hardwired to feel that way about them?
>>
>>17999231
Exception to the rule or hardcore christian/Amish ...
>>
>>17999587
Not really. Stats show a quarter of girls are still virgins at 20.
>>
File: 1484606897506.jpg (30KB, 660x274px) Image search: [Google]
1484606897506.jpg
30KB, 660x274px
Your past is not my business, when we are not talking about having a relationship. When you are in a relationship, you are essentially talking about building a life together. At that point your past is absolutely my business, and vice versa.

It's really simple stuff. These arent necessarily even questions I would ask, but when someone is so defensive about it all it does is indicate a profound level of shame.

>>17999462
I know a gal similar to that. Yes, I definitely sympathize with her. But she is also fundamentally unstable. I would not trust someone like that to be able to manage their finances, our children, help take care of the household. Therefore it's a clear dead end to me.

I'll always be her friend, but I would absolutely never date her. Let's be real here, people rarely change and it takes a long time when they do. As far as I can tell, your friend has made no significant strides towards that.
>>
>>17998892
If she said that in that tone id tell her that if thats the case then neither is her future.
>>
>>17999088
>Too beta and low test to get laid
>Maybe I'll just tell them "I'm waiting for marriage"
>>
>>17999478
>everyone got diddled with as a kid just like me
Due in a fire you liberal scum lmao
>>
>>17999006
This. I had a herpes scare once because I didn't inquire about any STDs because the girl I was with at the time didn't know she had any and didn't get tested until after we had sex twice. When she fell really ill I took her to the hospital and they tested her for a wide range of things and she turned up positive for herpes and that's when she told me she had been with at least 40 guys. And she was 18.
>>
>>18000040
>define your life by sticking a rod into a hole
>wonder why you're stuck on /adv/ filtering bullshit advice to virgins
>>
>>17998892
Good because it's none of my interest.
>>
My future is none of your business.
>>
>>18000115
kek based
>>
File: 1485179435888.gif (996KB, 275x185px) Image search: [Google]
1485179435888.gif
996KB, 275x185px
>>17998892
You would think the answer would be pretty obvious.
>>
>>18000074

I'm the guy you answered to

I was thinking about it a lot lately, and there is really no point in slut shaming. Let me explain.

If I was me, but of average height and average everything else - build, jaw line, aesthetics, money, socioeconomic background, social skills, majoring in something average, alcohol and drug intake, average social circle for someone my age and not from a really fucked up family etc., with the same high sex drive, 20 different sex partners by the age 20 probably wouldn't be a problem as a male.

Plus fact - it is probably harder for a promiscuous women to bind with someone, but so it could be harder to have a crush or a puppy love. Better understating of other sex and people in general seems like a bonus too, but it's worth noticing it could be used for good or bad
>>
>>18000249
tumblr pls
>>
>>18000259

I forget to add. If I would be average I would probably use all the most popular social media as well.
>>
>>18000249
Also consider the fact that the average good looking girl probably turns down more sex in a month than you will ever get offered in your entire life
>>
And my future is none of yours.
>>
>>18000297

that's a bit personal. If anything compare similar genetics.

Let's say average good looking girl has a brother. How would her brother's sex life look like? That's the question.
>>
>>18000325
I don't see how that's at all relevant
>>
>>17998892
have a kid with her and leave her whore ass

when she asks for child support say

( this wont work don't fuck some slutty whore)
>>
You people are like girls who go after 'Chads' and then complain about Chads.

There are quite literally billions of women, not all of them are vapid sluts.

I wish sage was still a thing.
>>
>>18000328

it is relevant, because males who complain on the internet that dating is difficult, probably aren't really true average in real life. Below average - yes, average and above - no.

And no, having Asperger, anxieties and depression, which mean that it's difficult to be around you is not average.
>>
>>18000325
I work with a bother and a sister. They're both easy 10s. Genetic lottery, the both of them.

Anyway, they're both monogamous. She gets hit on literally all of the time, and she's perfectly happy with her very mundane boyfriend. He has a kid with his gf of like 4 years or so.

However, my brother and I are both charismatic and good looking. I've slept with 15-20 women, and he turns down girls kinda often. He might even be a virgin.
>>
>>18000353

Yeah, I kinda noticed the same thing, even when the guys looks nothing special, but he has a sister who is average good looking I still get surprised when I learn that the guy is in relationship with guess who - some normal average good looking girl.

It just proves that:
> it is relevant, because males who complain on the internet that dating is difficult, probably aren't really true average in real life. Below average - yes, average and above - no.

>>18000341
You know, the below average women are still likely to be delusional (she'll only sleep with tall, athletic guys) or have low self esteem (which can make dating more difficult for the guy), not so polished social skills (which can make her appear not interested), body issues (which can make escalating difficult), less experience with guys, even just the talking part (she will behave all weird and have misconceptions about relationships).

For example I don't know if that clearly below average girl in a dancing class, during social dancing, acts not very enthusiastic to partner up with me, because she has low self esteem, because she's like 4'10, is a beginner and I know what I'm doing, or maybe she's not interested in JUST 5'8 male with JUST a swimmer build? The 5'10 10/10 who look like she models is always acting nice to everybody, including me, but I'm not gonna hit on her.
>>
Well it depends on the context.
My partner and i agreed not to talk about our pasts because it's an uncomfortable topic for us both.

I had an abusive upbringing, so my earlier relationships were not healthy.
It took me some time to realize i was mimicking those patterns with my partner choices.
I didn't sleep around, i had a few long term relationships with partners that ended terribly.
I tried hard to have something real both times. The first one constantly lied to me, and used emotional abuse to manipulate me and the 2nd one tried to control my thoughts and force me to agree with him on everything and ended up cheating on me with his friend.
After these realizations i decided to be extremely cautious and that i would really need to know more before i invest in someone again.

I was friends with my current partner for a year before we started dating because I always saw someone like him as being above me/out of my league.
Girls seemed to be drawn to him so easily that i figured he could've been around and didn't want to know.

Later he admitted to me that he hadn't slept with any of his exs because none of them were the type to put the relationship first and they always cheated before he felt ready.
A virgin dating hoes somehow managed to keep his virginity because he only wanted something serious that would last.
If i could erase my past with my exes i would because he's seriously better than i could've imagined in every way.

In an ideal world, everyone would find their perfect partner right away but this is not that world. People fall for the wrong people too easily.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.