[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, do guys actually dig the Stacy look, blonde hair, fake nails,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 350x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 350x472px
So, do guys actually dig the Stacy look, blonde hair, fake nails, perfectly straight hair and heavy ish make up? Or is it more the fact that it shows a girl is devoted to her looks, almost how most people won't go for fat people because not only lack of physical attraction but also because it shows a person is lazy?
>>
>>17998885
It's pretty ugly but I'm sure chads like it for arm candy
>>
Be yourself it's good enough
>>
>>17998885
Idk I've realized i can't like blonde girls. I've lived long enough in Florida and see that as they age they end up looking like leathery crack whores . I'm into that Persian , Indian , Latina girls. Or those sickly looking pale girls. Also they need to have a six pack.
>>
File: picdump-15-03-27-046.jpg (36KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
picdump-15-03-27-046.jpg
36KB, 550x550px
guys who aren't afraid of women and who are honest like attractive women. Facial symmetry, indications of good health, (good hair, breasts, muscle tone) etc etc.
Anything overdone is not truly attractive, yet the plastic woman you describe is a lot more attractive than a pizza-faced morbidly obese hamplanet with too much body hair.
It's all relative, except for the universal attractors.
>>
really depends on the guy but that type of girl isn't that popular with the people i know, and haven't come into contact with people in the past that often who have a strong preference for it

i mean if a blonde stacy has a nice face and body most guys will be attracted to her but it's not really on the level that i feel media etc has put it on for lots of guys

like being a hot blonde is supposed to be some big thing but it seems like kind of a meme, i usually agree on which girls are attractive with my friends and they're never stacy types or whatever
>>
>>17998885
the latter.

girls who do that bimbo/stacy look are girls who are too lazy to research how to accentuate their best features and literally went for the "basic package".

a pale brunette with just enough make up to play up her best features will fare much better than some oompa loompa with blonde hair and whore paint on her face. because she is more interesting/natural and less generic for one.

some guys like the generic look though, but they're probably the same cookie-cutter guido dudes or something who are more interested in the status of having a blonde than her actual objective attractiveness.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.