[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I expel a whore from my friend group? In the last month,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

How do I expel a whore from my friend group?

In the last month, this trash whore has started hanging around some of my friends, and its disgusting. She curses constantly, doesn't even wear proper clothing, is loud and obnoxious, and everyone tolerates her anyway. I've literally seen one of her tits just hanging out the side of her shirt, and she didn't even have the decency to care. How do I get my friends back and get rid of her?
>>
>>17998732

you can't really. welcome to yoko ono
>>
Wait till the rest of your friends finish banging her, then they'll no longer have a need for her and the problem will fix itself.
>>
>>17998732
Is she hot?
>>
>>17998756
She's gross.
>>
>>17998772
How old are you guys? you don't sound too mature if you're letting some fucktoy ruin your friendship
>>
>>17998772
She sucked everyone else's cock but yours hasn't she.
>>
>>17998776
I think op is a female
>>
>>17998776
Was thinking the same thing. Op sounds like the group virgin or another girl.
>>
>>17998776
I hope nobody has been stupid enough to fuck her. She probably has every disease a human can get.
>>17998773
21-22.
>>17998779
No, I just see her for the garbage slut she is.
>>
>>17998777
>>17998779
That would make sense. OP is used to having the attention on her then some other roastie comes and steals the show
>>
>>17998783
Get her to suck your dick OP

Then everyone else will be salty and kick her out. Better yet have her suck my dick
>>
>>17998732

No one is obligated to enjoy all of the things and people you like. Your friend group's activities are not dictated by your personal tastes. They obviously like being around this girl, whether or not you understand it. Its obvious that you have some serious aggression issues with this girl that don't have anything to do with her.

Deal with it or find new friends. The only thing you'll accomplish by trying to force your friends not to hang out with her is reveal to them what a petty cunt you are.

Maybe just find something else to do if she's around but the fact that you hate her SO MUCH that you can't even behave like a civil human being in her company says to me you probably aren't all that mature.
>>
>>17998810
I just don't understand how anyone can have a conversation and respect someone who acts how she acts. Maybe if they are hoping to have sex with her, but even that seems way risky, and you already know it means nothing to her. Yet even with all of this they'll hang around her.
>>
>>17998732
I'm one of the few who feels bad for you OP despite your being a petty cunt. This degenerate slut is probably going to be sticking around though.

Not much you can do but tolerate it, it's not like you have to respect our hang out with her, just don't do anything edgy by bad talking her behind her back or making cringey insults to make her uncomfortable around everyone or they'll take this whoring cum dumpster over you.
>>
>>17998783
>I just see her for the garbage slut she is.

awww, somebodies upset they can't get laid ;'(

Its probably because you come off as an asshole desu
>>
>>17998851
>>17998732
zzzzzzzzzzz
>>>/pol/
is that way
>>
>>17998838

>I just don't understand how anyone can have a conversation and respect someone who acts how she acts

Lots of people don't understand a lot of things. You're not there 100% of the time. I don't understand how anyone can like a burger with tomato on it yet millions are eaten every day.

>Yet even with all of this they'll hang around her.

Obviously they're not you. Obviously they see something in her and enjoy something about her presence that you don't. Either get over it and act like an adult or find new friends, period.

Harping on and on about how dumb every one is and how enlightened you are about who does and doesn't deserve respect won't change the fact that they enjoy her and you don't.

Human relationship don't require your understanding for them to exist or even to be valid. It isn't your job to understand, its your job to either adapt or fuck off.
>>
File: 1474743735870.jpg (24KB, 496x499px) Image search: [Google]
1474743735870.jpg
24KB, 496x499px
>mfw board quality has improved since filtering /pol/isms like "degenerate"
>>
>>17998838
I'll tell you as someone that has had a woman like that in the friends group

It'll tear you guys apart as everyone fights to stick their dick in her.
>>
>>17998838

Obviously they want to fuck her. You would understand that if you were a man. I'm sure it must be hard, another annoying woman stealing all that attention you are used to getting.
>>
remember, she's a girl. whatever passive aggressive tactic you try on her (like talking shit behind her back, insulting her and ignoring her or whatever) she'll find a way to twist it and make you look like the bad guy.

you need to lay traps where she'll look her worst. in order to do that, you'll have to understand her weaknesses (and strengths if she has any) and take advantage of that. like is she "competitive"? there's a shit ton of ways to make her embarrass herself if she is. get creative. convince her to do a drinking contest or whatever. (most girls can't drink for shit) you can even cheat a little by drinking shots of water instead, make it a "prank" between you and your friends that you mean no harm.

also you need to look more interesting than her. interrupt her shit and point out something more funny/interesting/whatever that you know your friends would like. if she complains, act innocent and cool. ALWAYS appear "nice".

basically you have to make her look bad enough that your friends don't want to hang around her either... or she'll get sick of this shit and decide to bail. also make sure you film her stupid shit. i wouldn't upload it, but pass it around to your friends and make her the butt of the jokes. make it under the guise of "banter".
>>
>>17998732

You ever seen the movie "What about Bob?"

This is the same thing. There's this new person in your group that everyone loves and you hate and no matter how much you scream or kick or fight the only thing you'll ever manage to do is get your group to dislike your negative behavior.

Whether or not this girl is actually this bad, or you're just exaggerating to justify yourself, is not even the point. It is what it is, man, and if you don't want to look like a petty cunt you'll either find a way to deal or you'll find another friend group.

The only thing you'll accomplish by coming down hard on your friends about this is gonna be making them get tired of you.
>>
>>17998879
this is assuming you're a male. if you're a woman you're gonna look like a jealous bitch no matter what to these guys and you're royally fucked.
>>
>>17998855
>>17998855
>>17998855
>>17998855
>>
lock it down

date her, make sure it goes horribly, you break up, and she fucks off & your friends are glad to be rid of her and have you back

2 months tops
>>
File: Picture (1).jpg (651KB, 1220x1748px) Image search: [Google]
Picture (1).jpg
651KB, 1220x1748px
Invite her to your house to play a game. It's called whipping the whore. Now all you need is a black guy to dick down her throat and hold her in place.
>>
Fugg her or abandon ship. Since she sounds like a slag, I'd recommend just leaving.
>>
>>17998732
is this bait
>>
>>17998732
Hang out with your friends less? She sounds like the kind of person who would create more drama even if you told her to fuck off. Try scheduling some time with your friends 1 on 1, and not in a group. If everyone is planning to do something as a group with her involved, politely decline.

If that doesn't work, get new friends I guess.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.