[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in long distance relationship, 16 hour time difference >talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485151273979.jpg (151KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
1485151273979.jpg
151KB, 800x572px
>in long distance relationship, 16 hour time difference
>talking in morning on my way to work
>near the end she suddenly gets temperamental and basically blows me off
>later in day, it's her morning and she messages me as if things are normal
>I say that I'm happy to see she's in a better mood
>she reeees again

What the dicks?
>>
>>17998683

no matter how you word it its going to sound like 'wow im glad you stopped being a bitch'
>>
>in long distance relationship, 16 hour time difference

my advice, end this before u get too invested

If u really need a girl and can't talk IRL, use okcupid or tinder or something
>>
>>17998683

You're not in a real relationship. That's why its not panning out like one.
>>
>>17998686
But are we supposed to ignore that she was being a bitch for what was, from my point of view, no reason?
>>
>>17998696

yes. you have to remember that relationsihps aren't about scolding someone to say 'HAHA I WAS RIGHT'.

if she does it constantly than thats something you need to talk about. not by saying 'wow im glad you stopped being a bitch'. but by sitting down explaining thati t hurts you and you want to understand why she does this so you can both get past it.

being in a relationship means forgiving each other for not always being on our best behavior. i can tell you now that if you're not willing to just accept that sometimes someones in a bad mood than you arent going to last in a relationship.

cuz you've had bad days too and we all need someone to look at us with compassion when we act out, not with accusations.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.