[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friend decides to cut all connections >Sends me a text

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: feel coffee comp.png (239KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
feel coffee comp.png
239KB, 511x428px
>Friend decides to cut all connections
>Sends me a text message wishing I wouldn't say hello to me even If I saw him

What do you even say to that? Should I even respond to that? This person used to be more closer but became more distant over time. It makes me sad to know he would write something like that.
>>
Don't. It's hard but you just gotta let them go, they wanna be like that, so be it.
>>
>>17998375
>No explanation

It feels meanspirited in a way.
>>
I pretty much did the same to my old friends. I didn't tell them to not say hello or anything I just dropped all contact. I was getting into a bad place and needed to sort shit out, it wasn't anything personal against them.

I know it sucks but I wouldn't say anything. Its unlikely to make anything better
>>
>>17998396
I've been in your shoes before, fuck em. You do you, man.
>>
>>17998371
What happened between you two? This sounds a bit ridiculous, you can't just "delete" someone from your life. I wouldn't try to stop and chat with him if I were you, but if he can't handle basic social civility, that's his problem.

Maybe this makes me a bit of an asshole, but if someone sent me a message like that, I'd probably go out of my way to fuck with him when I saw him. Just give him a big friendly greeting, go in for a hug, ask how his family's doing, awful stuff like that
>>
>>17998430
He never really opened up to himself, ever. Everything was cryptic about him.
>>
>>17998446
Well if you weren't even close before, I guess just leave him alone. It's odd, but it sounds like it's his own issue, I wouldn't take it personally if you never even had a fight or anything
>>
>>17998371

My friend did this and went to go live in the woods for like a year when he was 19. He eventually came back to normal, but he was broken for some reason, and just decided people were bad.

Just give him his space.
>>
scenarios on this board always look exactly like ones in my own life. proof that many of my problems are common?

what's their name?
>>
>>17998415
Did you reconnect them?
>>
>>17998495
No and its been almost 4 years. I don't have bad feelings, I just needed to be away and didn't want to make a big deal about it.
>>
It's ruthless in a way but its never personal.

There is no reason to try to reconnect with him. He will eventually find a new excuse even if you patch things up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.