[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i just broke up with my partner of two years. I really thoughy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 280x302px
So i just broke up with my partner of two years. I really thoughy she was the one.

After i finish work tonight, ill come home to nothing in my house. Except my pc and my dog.

What do i do from here? She was my closest friend and the only person i really talked to... im feeling pretty lost..
>>
>>17998319
sorry anon, cant relate. i come home to "nothing" every day and make do somehow. youll get used to it (again).
>>
>>17998325
I mean shes taking pretty much everything with her, i dont even have a bed to sleep on and neither does ny gog, she took that bed too.

I know I will have to get used to it.
>>
>>17998331
spread a duvet on the floor and its a futon!
>>
>>17998319
Focus on other things.
It's a shitty suggestion but there's not much to do since the situation just fucking sucks.

Hope things get better, friend.
>>
>>17998338
Thanks, ill try that

>>17998341
Yeah, ill just focus on work and buying all the stuff i need again
>>
>>17998353
What even happened senpai?
>>
>>17998364
Essentially she had some sort of servre panic attack/headache combo then proceeded to drive to my place during school hours. This was scary to me since she couldnt even form a word.

She was flipping out when she got to my place, throwing up everywhere, attempting to abuse me, then begging for help, she elbowed me in the head a few times while trying to help her, i was going to call an ambulance, but she begged me not to, so i called her mum, she got shitty at me, then her mum took her to the hospital to get treated. I still dont really know what happened.

So after she was good, i told her we needed to talk about it, because i dont even understand what happened. She then proceeded to abuse me, carrying on, saying that things were so good, then i just had to go ruin things. She thought i was going to break up with her. After two days of trying to see her and her breaking down at me over and over again.

Something just clicked and i just couldnt do it anymore. Broke up with her over facebook. Shitty i know, but i didn't have a lot of options.
>>
>>17998379
At the end of the day your own happiness is the most important. (lol wish I could follow my own advice)

I hope you feel better with some time, nobody deserves abuse. Make sure you fix up the apartment asap or it'll get harder and harder.
>>
>>17998406
Thanks

I needed hear that, very true about the apartment though
>>
>>17998379
So she did drugs and freaked out. She did you a favor if she left but i doubt this is over.
>>
Make thay bitch or her family pay for the damage. She's responsible for it.

Also, like Tyler Durden says, "it's only after you lost everything that you're free to do anything". So maybe redecorate and bang hot bitches, I dunno

Short story: once I saw a woman literally fly down a flight of stairs and the sidewalk, landing face first on the curb while I was driving. It was late at night so I slowed down and a guy came right behind her, and she was trying to get rid of him from the ground with her face like split in half.

I started shouting at the guy and as I was driving backwards to interfere, a cop car pulled over. I went to the cops as it really seemed that the guy was hitting the woman, but she was flipping her shit out, totally panicked for no reason. The guy had tears in his eyes from the confusion. His mother and brother came right after him and confirmed. It was so fucked up, and to think me and another driver were about to kick this guy's ass.
>>
>>17998417
Order some flags online. They're cheap as shit and cover up walls easily, plus it's neat to just have like, a US flag or a Brazilian flag or w/e stupid bullshit you like.

Oh yeah also big ass mirrors are cool too. Dude you got the place to yourself you can pimp that crib out.
>>
>>17998319

Take your dog for a walk. You will move forward one step at a time, but your life has to keep moving and you need to establish that the world is still moving. Walking the dog is part of that. And it makes the dog happy!
>>
>>17998418
Im unsure, she was at work at the time and she works for the local council, so that seems unlikely.

>>17998418
I doubt it too

>>17998419
Girls are crazy, but there is some truth to that fight club reference

>>17998426
Sounds like a good idea

>>17998440
Im already on top of that, like sure do what ever to me, just leave the dog out of it.
>>
Thanks for the kind setiments, it really means a lot to me.

Maybe in a few days ill start to see the light in the tunnel.
>>
>>17998494
Good luck, friend. Know you can always post back here and we'll try to help.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.