[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today my boss told me someone around the office has been telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_7986-148432692956012505529.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7986-148432692956012505529.gif
4MB, 270x263px
Today my boss told me someone around the office has been telling him I've been leaving early. Occasionally I take off before 5 to beat traffic but I have a short lunch to compensate - so I get my full 40 hour weeks in always, sometimes more. This is allowed at my company, it is called "flex time."

Thing is, now I have to worry about my boss getting on to me and wondering which one of my coworkers is out to get me. How do I handle this?
>>
>>17998175
ignore it. Continue on as normal. Thus proving to your boss the person complaining is an idiot.
>>
>>17998175
How many coworkers can you narrow it down to?
>>
>>17998183

I really want to, but when he is believing their shit and confronting me about it it worries me he might do something

>>17998190

Not enough to make any accusations
>>
If you're allowed to do it, then just tell your boss what's up.
Say you're taking a short lunch and leaving early, and whoever saw this must not be aware you're taking a short lunch.
Do you have some sort of timesheet to prove your hours? If so, tell your boss to look at it if he doesn't believe you. If not, then start keeping track of your shit yourself. Timestamp your moves around work.
Or just do your normal hours and take a regular lunch and take off with everyone else if you don't wanna go through that much effort.

I'd just tell your boss the truth and he'll either believe you or not and he can do what he wants from there.
>>
>>17998204
getting all shifty eyed about it and hunting for the source makes you look more guilty than just explaining and continuing on.

Trust me i keep getting fired from jobs when coworkers crossing me like this and then i proceed to treat them like shit.
>>
>>17998175
>This is allowed at my company, it is called "flex time."

If it is allowed and you are absolutely certain you are there for the full 8 hours per day then you're fine.

If you really want to be sure then keep a log-book for checking in and out for every lunch/break. That way (doubt it will ever come to this) you can have written proof of the amount of time you work.
>>
>>17998220
>>17998208

I'm salaried, so no timekeeping whatsoever. Making a logbook isn't a bad idea, I might do that. I guess I'm getting too worked up over this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.