[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broke up with gf (or she broke up with me) In my head, I keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1485242857140.jpg (37KB, 480x576px) Image search: [Google]
1485242857140.jpg
37KB, 480x576px
Broke up with gf (or she broke up with me)

In my head, I keep replaying everything of how things could have gone. It's driving me nuts.

Nothing seems exciting right now :(
I'm getting a cool new job I wanted but I just don't feel excited about it?
>>
>>17998034

because you are sad. its normal.

we need to stop acting like were able to just turn off bad emotions.

you're going to be sad. over time things will start to be less sad and you'll feel better.

want to avoid pain in the future? dont over invest. its okay to date but never delude yourself into thinking that this girl is gonna be the girls who stays just because shes the next girl who agreed to date you.
>>
>>17998034
It takes a heartless bastard to get over a relationship like nothing happened.

Just take your time and handle it your own way, but by no means let it interfere in your daily life. If it does, you haven't thought about WHY you broke up. Getting stuck in the 'happy times' loop is something we all go through, but the moment i remember why we stopped it all is when i assure myself that it's for the best.

Life is an adventure, go out and have one.
>>
Look for peace. Meditate, breathe and let go.
>>
>>17998034
When this last happened to me I just cried it out and talked to my mom about it.
>>
>>17998034
It's alright op. It's normal to feel like this. I got dumped pretty recently too and the last conversation we had still haunts me when I try to sleep at night. Just keep moving forward anon and looking for the positive in your day to day happenings. The pain isn't going to go away over night. Congrats on your job you're happy about. I hope you can eventually enjoy it.
>>
>>17998056
Fucking hurts man
I do feel like I over invested though.
She seemed so different to all other girls...

>>17998061
I'm trying to go out there.
But it's hard when I just don't have an interested in other girls, only her.

>>17999167
When I talked to my mom about it she wen't on a rant about how I prob fucked up and how all men are assholes and pieces of shit.
(Mom is feminazi OG)

>>17999189
I know man. I just wish I could have done more.
I literally prayed to god to give her back to me.
>>
I forgot to add. Why does it feel like I'm never gonna find someone like her?
>>
>>17999751

>>17999764

Hey OP, I understand wishing to have done more. I can say from experience that feeling faded over time as you realize you did all you could, that it wasn't your fault. And you're not going to find anyone just like her since she's unique. We're all unique. If you want to date other girls in the future, get it right nownthat you've gotta meet people as they are and not compare them to who you've been with. That's cruel to both of you.
>>
>>17999764
You're suffering from oneitis. It'll pass.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.