[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men who've had multiple girlfriends before, what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1402716896470.png (44KB, 134x195px) Image search: [Google]
1402716896470.png
44KB, 134x195px
Men who've had multiple girlfriends before, what's been your process? I've heard people tell me with a straight face getting a girlfriend is easy. I must be missing something then. What are the exact steps you take when you want to date someone? I'm not looking for tips, I've heard them all, I'm looking for experiences.
>>
>>17997892
Just be yourself brah.
>>
Take gorls out and never say the words "committed. Girlfriend. Boyfriend. Relationship" labels etc. no pressure.

1. Meet qt
2. Ask her out
3. Have fun, hook up.
4. Wait for her to text you
5. Arrange next date
6. Repeat process. Within 1-3 months she'll bring up relationship stuff.
>>
>>17997908
>>17997918
Not looking for tips. I'm trying to find out what other people do. What their approach is, what they think about, how they've met people in the past, etc.

Describe it like you're talking to an autist.
>>
>>17997941
He just did you sperg, yes, it is that easy

First gf I asked her cousin for her number, went out for a month before asking to be official. Second was about the same, asked a mutual friend, fuck facebook is practically a menu, just check women your bros know and askif they're close enough to introduce you
>>
>>17997892

It's always a little different, I'd say. I mean, I met my first girlfriend at Disneyland, and we were like immediately in love. We messaged on AIM (showing my age) when we got home, I arranged to fly down and see her in Phoenix on my birthday, we shared our first kiss, we were boyfriend and girlfriend from then on out. The distance eventually killed us, since it was still two more years since I could move down there. By the time I did, we were done.

The second girlfriend? Met her at a party when she sat down to talk to me. I thought it was clear she was into me, but when she wasn't super responsive via text later, I wrote it off as her not being all that interested. But I swallowed my pride and texted her again two weeks later, and asked her to go out with me after I was back from vacation. We started hooking up, and were always together. She was so uncomfortable with the label of boyfriend and girlfriend though, just "dating"... it tore me apart. After a while I dumped her because I thought she was just using me and didn't take me seriously. I didn't learn until later from her friends that she'd been calling me her boyfriend all along. We got back together, and I think the honest truth of it was that I just needed to be like "whoa. You like me, I like you, let's make this official, I don't want to beat around the bush."

I'll skip the middle two because we never really became official....

The most recent girlfriend, and I suppose my most mature relationship, we took too fast. I met her on OkCupid, we talked for about two weeks, I invited her out for drinks & appetizers, I kissed her in the parking lot and we made out. I didn't waste time with the waiting game or whatever, I invited her out the next day to watch the World Cup, where we kissed more, and next thing you know, we'd been on 10 dates in 13 days. (Cont.)
>>
>>17997955

So we were both going on vacation at the same time for 4th of July weekend, and I didn't want her to hook up with anyone else and I didn't want her to think I was hitting on anyone in LA, so I invited her over and said "I think we can both see where this is going, why don't we make this official?" She laughed and agreed, we made it "Facebook official," and that was that.

The thing was, I took it way too fast. She took it way too fast. I didn't realize how quickly she'd settle down and become boring, how much she'd suddenly start to eat, how quickly our lives became mundane. She told me she loved me, I said it back, and I didn't mean it. Along with a lot of other factors (bad sex life, another woman I was into, work stress), I ended up dumping her only a few months in. I haven't been in a relationship since.

Anyways, open for questions if you want anything fleshed out more for steps.
>>
>>17997892

>exact steps

there arent any. its not a scientific formula. you cant just do a specific ritual and hav e a girlfriend appear.

thats what makes it easy. you just need to find someone you connect with who is within your attraction range.
>>
>>17997961
You met her at Disneyland? Where you two just at Disneyland all alone or in separate groups and how did you explain that to the rest of you group?

And I'm never successful with online dating. I either have to act fake as fuck or live with getting very very very few matches.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.