[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How shitty am I doing in life? >24 >3 semesters of college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2832.jpg (37KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2832.jpg
37KB, 316x202px
How shitty am I doing in life?

>24
>3 semesters of college done with poor grades but passable
>had a job at bk and a grocery store for almost no time at all
>0 savings (drug addiction in not stopping)
>no car
>7k in loan debt
>no major picked out
>haven't worked in 3 years
>>
>>17997721
You are doing fine. But please... Eat Q bagel.
>>
Stop doing drugs.
>>
>>17997721

>24

not a bad age if i do say so myself.

>3 semesters of colelge done wiht poor grades but apssable

at this level thats all that really matters. employers dont erally look at grades unless you're already coming from a top school in the nation for prestigious positions. for anything else all that matters is your degree.

>not job

thats fine most people in college dont have jobs.

>0 savings

thats okay, you're in college, why would you have any savings? you're not in a savings phase of life.

>no car

again, college. as long as you get to and from class not much else matters

>7k in loan debt
>after 3 semesters

thats pretty good. why are you acting like its a surprise to have debt man, everyone goes to college knowing they'll get debt.

>no major picked out

thats not bad either, most dont know until they enter junior year. and again it doesnt mean you're doing shitty it just means you should consider your options

>havent worked in 3 years

a year and a half of which you've been in college. it really doesnt matter.

>drug addiction

this is the only real problem you have the rest is just you trying to find reasons to think your life is shitty. you are trying to measure shittiness simply becuase you dont feel good about the day to day things you can't list here without seeming petty. ironically it seems just as petty.

get help with your drug addiction. if you cant quit on your own go to rehab for a little while.

as for everything else, you're in your college phase. you arent supposed to have thsose other things. at worse you need to sit down and work towards things but not having them atm doesn't make you shitty.

basically you have a choice. your life isn't remotely that bad outside of the drug addiction. you can choose to work towards the things you want.

or you can continue to just brag about how shitty your life is
>>
>>17997766
...I'm not still in college though. I want to go to college when I move to another city while I work and live on my own but I have no job
>>
>>17997773

okay, so now you've got your goal to work towards. dont say your life is shitty just because you're in a transitional period. life isnt supposed to be somethign you dominate every moment of every phase
>>
>>17997786
Yeah just feels like shit because my peers are earning wages above minimum and I've been stuck in place.
>>
>>17997790

it happens. but theres lots of people like you. just becuase you are doing worse than some doesn't mean you're doing shitty. it just means you should buckle down.

focusing on how shitty life is when its not is just going to make you feel good about it being sihtty ,like fate just randomly chose to screw you over and you get to feel like the tragic hero trying to fight the odds.... but in order to maintain that story you cant ever win.

this is why you see people complaining their entire lives about how shitty life is without trying to fix it. they become addicted to being victimized by themselves.

dont fall into that. what oyu need to do is just regular life stuff. easy? no. but not the hardest you'll ever have to do either.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.