[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend is a pathological liar, night after night says he will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: you_are_wrong.jpg (37KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
you_are_wrong.jpg
37KB, 600x480px
Boyfriend is a pathological liar, night after night says he will change and is sorry but nothing changes and I feel really unloved. What do I do? is he ever going to change? He just seems so self pitying.
>>
>>17997595
He wont change until his surroundings force him to. That might not be you, because pathological liars are afraid of speaking the truth in fear of persecution (from you, family & friends etc.)

If you already gave him a chance (or chances) and he still hasn't changed, either give him an ultimatum or break up; don't let him drag you down to a point where you cant help but feel shit about yourself.
>>
>>17997595
are you that same French girl who posted a few threads here about falling head over heels for the guy with mythomania
>>
>>17997612

My ultimatum is that I'll leave but he always sweet talks me into staying by saying he really is sorry and he will change...

I've yet to see him actually do either though
>>
>>17997842
It works for him since you stay anyway. Just leave. You can't change people
>>
I am that guy. He loves you with his whole heart because he tries to keep you, but he won't change.

Really sad to say, and I hate myself for it but I am the exact same way.

Even when she broke up and crushed my heart into a thousand bits of cold glass I still haven't changed, and I actually got far worse. Dark advice, I know but let's hope its only me and not him.
>>
(((Dump him)))

Coming from someone who was abusive in a similar way, this was the only action my gf took that made me reconsider myself. If he can keep getting away with it he will..
>>
>>17997595

What kind of change are you asking for? Reasonable, small change, like washing the dishes or picking up his own mess?

Or is it something deeply ingrained into his own character that you somehow thought you could force out of him, like his interests or his friends?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.