[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to just pick up and leave without having a lot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2783.jpg (13KB, 316x202px)
IMG_2783.jpg
13KB, 316x202px
Is it possible to just pick up and leave without having a lot? I really fucking hate living with my parents and they're alcoholics that don't give a fuck about a single thing
>>
>>17996841

If you have a backup plan, yes. You can leave with relatively little money as long as you either have a place to crach (a friends couch) or a plan how to get money quickly (a job). If you have a roof over your head, it gives you time to find a job. If you have a job, it's a promise of future money which gives you leeway when negotiating with possible landlords about renting a place. If you just up and leave without any beforehand plans, the chances are you'll end up homeless and bounching back from that if harder.
>>
>>17996844
Obviously I don't have any of that or I wouldn't of posted doood
>>
>>17996845

Then make the plans. Even if your parents are shit, you can probably hang on for a few more weeks/months to arrange it. Just start setting up your escape now, so you'll be out sooner rather than later. Do you have other relatives you could approach for help or for a place to stay? Do you have savings or a way to save up some emergency cash? Could you seek a job elsewhere and then ask your shit parents do the one last helpful thing and give you enough cash to make it happen?
>>
>>17996849
I hate them so much though I'd rather be dead in a ditch
>>
>>17996870
How old are you? That might be your age speaking. You need to know how you'll get by on your own. Otherwise, just commit sudoku if you're that angry.
>>
It's pretty boring. Or maybe I'm just not that type of guy.

I tried this myself. You don't have money, you don't have food, you don't have a comfortable place to sleep, sit, relax, do anything.

My best moments where listening to a football game on my battery powered radio, with batteries I stole from a Walmart, sitting behind a grocery store until security came by and kicked me out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.