[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, I'm gonna be done with college in June and all I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1425238597336.jpg (14KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
1425238597336.jpg
14KB, 240x300px
/adv/, I'm gonna be done with college in June and all I ever did relationship wise was:

>make out with this chick twice, once at the end of freshman year and at the beginning of sophomore year
>Took forever to get over her after she stopped talking to me (never talked to her again)
>tried tinder at school last 2 years and ok cupid over the summer for only meeting up with a chick from HS who didn't want anything that wasn't platonic
>let a chance I had with a friend's friend earlier in the school year go cold cause she lived 3 hours away via public transport (no car for me at school) and knew I wouldn't have the energy or the trust to try anything with her plus she might have just wanted me for sexual

I have never been the party type, but I wouldn't say I'm socially incompetent either, I just have a poor time meeting people by myself, with friends I'm fine. But even then, I feel like my social circle is enough and don't want to join more cause it tires me the fuck out, hence why I never made friends at my college job I had my 2nd and 3rd years here.

I really think being in a relationship is healthy for me, but this year I don't give a fuck cause I'm on my way out, what scares me is once I go back home and realize my friends aren't here cause I only really have one good friend I would see back home, and I'm afraid of becoming a neet and not getting in a relationship anytime soon.

wtf do I do?

tl;dr: I'm afraid of singleness and can't think how to leave it.
>>
>>17996449
Get a fucking career, a car, and life experience before you can even think about dating. you're not even boyfriend material bro.
>>
>>17996461
>you're not even boyfriend material bro

yeah...

but what about some of my friends then? they're pretty much in my situation, hell some of them are not even in college or own a car, what gives?

should I just get /fit/?
>>
>>17996473
Women like a guy with some sort of expertise or has experience. Maybe your friend has done more things than you that you don't realize.

You should focus on yourself, and probably get fit. People are attracted to others who are self confident and have experience that they can use to carry a conversation with. So life your life, eventually people will gravitate towards you.
>>
>>17996499
>eventually people will gravitate towards you

how will they do this tho if I don't even meet people or are around them.

Hell, closest I get outside of friends is when I go fishing offshore on a cattle boat or when I go play b-ball at the gym, and even then I don't strike up many conversations cause I have no interest in doing so, and when people I approach me to talk I'm not necessarily dismissive, but I feel like I give direct answers and then don't bother to do follow up questions.

Plus I think I might have bitchface.
>>
>>17996507
Until you continue to gain life experience, you will unfortunately not comprehend my advice because it is beyond your current understanding of life.
>>
>>17996513

are you saying that by trying to improve myself and carrying myself in a confident manner, people will simply gravitate towards me eventually?

how will that happen if I don't know people or don't bother to get to know them better?
>>
>>17996521
Correct.

Because experience dictates time. There will be many opportunities for you to meet people and strike up conversations. It is unfathomable right now to see this, but it will happen. Just focus on you, and things will fall into place. Yes this is cliche as fuck advice, but this shit applies.
>>
>>17996530

ok, I guess I can match that with my newly acquired ideology that I shouldn't care if people don't care about the shit I like, just as long as they care for me

cause for I while I was like:

>oh fuck, I like all this nerd and weeb shit (not autistic about it tho), normalfags wouldn't understand!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.