[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm suspecting that my best friend's wife is cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1475964806266.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1475964806266.gif
1MB, 480x270px
So i'm suspecting that my best friend's wife is cheating on him.

How do i go about this situation and dig up further proof without triggering too many alarms?
>>
>>17996264
In precisely what way is this any of your business?
>>
>>17996264
Write "Are you cheating?" on your dick and wave it at her
>>
>>17996278
you clearly have no friends that you care about don't you?
>>
It's not your place to fuck with that, op
>>
>>17996314
Mention it to your friend if you have a solid reason for suspecting this and let him do what he does with that info, but otherwise it's not your business to go around "digging"
>>
>>17996321
yeah that's just what i was about to say, OP is being too clingy.

I highly recommend not actually doing anything unless he saw it with his own eyes and not just suspecting.
>>
Start logging her time. When you have gathered enough data, say a month or two, then you might find a pattern of missing time. Time when your friend or anyone else you have access to does not know where she is. When you find out that it is say Tuesday nights when u don't know what is going on, then you start with the surveillance. You will need three mobile units in radio contact with each other, so you can shadow her from the front. You don't follow someone, you anticipate routes. When you find where she is going take some pictures of the place, who she meets and wait for her to leave. When she has left, collect all number plates, make model and color of cars in the vicinity and addresses or names off of mailboxes. With this data start looking for matches on her other activities and routes. When you know who you are dealing with, pose as a plumber / cable guy / fire inspector, have gear and documentation and fliers and all sorts of things with you.. and plant a audio bug. Record their next meeting, and you have proof. Please note that parts if not all of this is highly illegal. Do not get caught.
>>
>>17996264

only do this if you intend to fix what you are about to break.
>>
>>17996264
What evidence do you have to support your suspicion?
>>
>>17996317

This
>>
>>17997582
So if your partner was cheating on you and someone knew, you wouldn't want to know?

I'd rather know and have the freedom to choose if I stay or not.
>>
>>17996264
hire a private investigator
>>
>>17996264
Let him know your suspicions, present any evidence you have and reassure him that you'll be there for him. It wouldn't hurt to also let him know that you care about him, he's probably going to going through hell pretty soon and will want/need all the support he can get.
>>
>>17996342
This sounds cool you should do this with a few of your buddies op

Spy shit is tight I feel like if one of my friends invited me to get drunk and do some spy shit I'd be psyched
>>
>>17996264
you should trigger every alarm to wake his ass up
>>
>>17997629
I have and it works. You better prepare yourself before hand cause it ain't pretty. You get that gut feeling hire the PI and they'll have the proof in at most a few days. Done it with three different women. First two I suspected, the last one I did it just to see and bam bitch was prepping to fuck a guy at work.

The thing is, every woman has men hovering they keep there with sexual innuendo or the blatant promise of fucking and all they are waiting for is for your back to turn. Again, your dig a bit even if you think all is fine with your relationship, there's a dude in the woodpile out back she's let in when you head to work.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.