[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel/react if you said "I love you" to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1452225116395.png (501KB, 413x408px) Image search: [Google]
1452225116395.png
501KB, 413x408px
How would you feel/react if you said "I love you" to your partner for the first time and they don't say it back? Would you break up with them?
>>
>>17996080
Not necessarily. I would probably immediately begin to withdraw and become more distant. If they want to continue working on things, then let them come to you. If not, it wasn't going anywhere anyway.
>>
>>17996080
I didn't tell my last GF I loved her once for the whole nine months we dated.

I broke up with her, btw. She tried to get me to drop by for casual sex a few times, but I'm not really into that. Also kinda paranoid that she'll try something drastic like sabotaging the birth control so she'll get pregnant and I "have" to come back to her.
>>
>>17996080

I have to be honest, my ex said it to me WAY too early, and part of that led me to breaking up with her.

I said it back, and every time I said it, it rung completely hollow. It killed me every time I forced the words out of my lips, like I was cheating us both.

I might have said it or felt it later, I don't know, but I couldn't reconcile it without feeling like I was going to break her heart, so I cut it off.

Not sure if that helps.
>>
If my SO didn't say it back, I'd feel really fucking stupid for having said it too soon for them. However, I wouldn't break up with them. I'd be patient and wait to see if they felt the same way. If they didn't, then I'd break up.
>>
>>17996080
I'd hope they'd reassure me they were trying to fall in love and indicate they needed more time and that it was possible. Not just nothing.
>>
>>17996080
No. If I say it I mean it. My feelings are not conditioned on theirs. Maybe it takes them more time to realize it.

I instantly thought of this when i read your question; video @1:06-1:19
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_OBEtYnUvE
>>
>>17996080
Not really, I told my GF I loved her after like 1 week, her told me like 1 month later
I forgive her now she loves me
>>
>>17996080
that would require that i had someone to tell it to in the first place
>>
Nope, it's never bothered me. They'll say it when they're ready.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.