/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic unrelated So, there's this girl who I used to fuck for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Pic unrelated
So, there's this girl who I used to fuck for a few months 4 years ago. She caught feelings, I couldn't reciprocate them, we went back to being good friends, still hanging out regularly online but no longer taking the three hour train trips to have fuck-marathons during the weekends. I've experienced unrequited love before so I imagine she felt pretty sad about the whole thing, but there were no fights or contactcutting, everything was fine and we eventually started drifting apart and hanging out less frequently, like any friends can do, especially online.

So, fast forward to the present. Recently when I've sent her messages on Facebook, at first just random casual conversation starters. She always read them but didn't respond. So after a while I asked her if she was angry with me over something. Again, no response. Then I told her to unfriend me if she didn't actually plan to ever respond. No answer, no unfriending. Then I sent her a dickpic and some very nsfw suggestions. Again, no answer.

We haven't really met in years and I'm considering unfriending her myself just for the out of sight, out if mind thing. It wouldn't be a big deal. But I make it a point to try to at least be on talking terms with people I've had sex with, so it would be great if it worked out.

I don't really get her though. She doesn't seem to want to talk anymore so if she unfriended or blocked me, that'd be fine. The thing that boggles my mind is, why doesn't she?
>>
>>17995815
You hurt her feelings. Plain and simple.

Why are you trying to get back in contact with her 4 years later?

Leave her alone man.
>>
>>17995820
We've been talking every now and then (like, once every few months) on Facebook even after we stopped hanging out. Things seemed ok, and that was over 2 years after we last slept together.

I wanna stay in contact and on good terms because she's a cool person, I'm pretty picky about who I sleep with so naturally I want to be on good terms with those people even after we stop seeing each other.

I don't mind leaving her alone if she just tells me to fuck off or blocks me or whatever. It's the silent treatment that drives me crazy. Think about this from her perspective. If she was hurt and despises me, and I keep pestering her, why won't she just unfriend? I don't get it, man.
>>
File: 1483568813515.png (554KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
1483568813515.png
554KB, 600x365px
>>17995815
>>>17995820

>I wanna stay in contact and on good terms because she's a cool person, I'm pretty picky about who I sleep with so naturally I want to be on good terms with those people even after we stop seeing each other.
>
OP youre being selfish. Let her go live her life. Stop
>>
>>17995815
what an egotistical prick you are. She's moved on OP and you are acting butthurt
>>
>>17996910
>Bumping
that wouldnt be necessary kjek
>>
OP rejected her and now that she's rejecting him, he's all butthurt and starting to chase after her, since she's not available anymore. Seriously, sending dic pics? Continuing to write when you get no response? That passive aggressiveness, uh, delete me if you dun wanna talk. Pathetic, seriously. Just get over it, OP. If you want to get her back, just write her that and then forget and continue with your life. If she responds - great, not - same thing. How old are you anyway?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.