[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be in class >Cute chick that's super quiet sits to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>Be in class
>Cute chick that's super quiet sits to my right, next to me with a chair in between us
>some dude takes that spot
>I have this class Monday and Wednesday, but I missed Monday because I overslept my alarm
>ask dude to my right what it is that I missed, tells me stuff about the syllabus
>Quiet chick then breaks out her notebook and shows me the notes she took, says I can take pics of it

-Forward an hour and a half later-

>Class ends, I'm packing up my stuff and I look at her quickly, notice she looks at me too
>She gets up and asks me if I can type my number in and e-mail to keep in contact regards schoolwork and future projects
>Thing is, our project isn't going to start until next week
>and the professor said she'd assign groups

I'm analytical as fuck, and tend to overthink things. Is she into me or am I just being full of myself and thinking too much?
>>
>>17995622
She might be into you or she might want to make more friends. Without more info I cant tell you either way, but def get to know her
>>
She wants the d. Send her an email saying "Hola bby let me clap that booty"
>>
>>17995622
She is into you.
You should send are a flirty text or at least respond to her's.
>>
>>17995622
If shes willing to make the first move on the number she'll make the first move if she is interested in you that way, just treat her like a normal friend which if she is interested in you will make her interested in you more.
>>
>>17995622
It doesn't even matter. Early on you treat a friend the same way that you treat a future fuck piece. Just talk to her, be nice, take her out sometime. You'll get a better sense of it as things progress.
>>
>>17995630
This seems to make the most sense. Although I didn't see her ask that to anybody else. Not even the guy that was sitting next to me.
>>17995639
"Hola bby let me clap that booty" Fucking kek
>>17995642
>>17995645
The thing is though, she hasn't texted me at all yet. Maybe she thinks texting on the first day will look desperate?

Or maybe she's just being professional and I'm really overthinking?
>>
>>17995656
She wants to meet guys who arent creepy or rapey and you probably seemed approachable. Text her and ask to do something this weekend.
>>
You should text her if you have her number. If not just talk to her more often after class
>>
>>17995672
Good thing I didn't wear my fedora or my trenchcoat (Sarcasm)
>>17995673
She didn't give me her number, she literally just took mine and that's it. I guess I was so bashful that I didn't notice
>>
File: hqdefaultIIHYF32I.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefaultIIHYF32I.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
last time bumping to see if anybody else has an opinion on this
>>
She cute? Would you like to get to know her more? If yes, is fine if you make a small move. Chat after class, suggest study session. Or look her up your class online thing and send a flirty message that way... Just ease into it right now and escalate of she keeps reciprocate
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.