[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl I'm crazy for and have been really close with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-01-26-18-33-43.png (243KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-26-18-33-43.png
243KB, 2560x1440px
This girl I'm crazy for and have been really close with for about year now just sent me this. We haven't spoken in days. She been a cunt to me lately and probably banging one of my "friends." Last week I ate her out and we've fooled around plenty times before that. Should I even bother responding or should I just never speak to her again? I hate her fucking guts right now but some things telling me to keep her around... She also deleted me off Facebook just now.
>>
>>17995539
Fuck it would probably give me some satisfaction. But you think that would be better than just ignoring her? I want to give her a piece of my mind but at the same time I don't want to get into an argument.
>>
definitely just don't respond and never respond. "the opposite of love isn't hate , it's indifference"
>>
>>17995543
At this point I'm not so sure now, I re read what she said and I now think saying that would definitely backfire and she would use it against you. Just say "k" and block her. "k" is a subtle fuck you, so it all works out
>>
>>17995544
Did you just make that quote up? But yeah thanks anon. I want to tell her off, tell her how much she has been a bitch to me and all I've done is give. Fuck I wish I never met her
>>
>>17995557
she's right, you are a cuck. but you know what? it'll hurt her more not to get a reaction, than to get a reaction that will let her confirm what a little bitch you are.
>>
>>17995550
Ha I might do that if I do text her. I'll text her in like an hour or two. Wait to see if she says anything else
>>
>>17995563
How am I a bitch? she rejects me and openly flirts with my friend in front of me so I ghosted her, I'm not gonna take that shit
>>
>>17995571
>how am I a bitch ?

I can't count the ways. the fact that you even care about this at all is one. if someone blatantly disrespects you like this they should be out of your life immediately. you shouldn't be posting on imageboards of how to respond to them.
it's also pretty obvious you still want to make this work even though she's calling you a cuck, flirting with your friend and disrespecting you. also this

>>17995557
>all I've done is give
why are you giving things to someone who isn't giving you things back? that is textbook "nice guy" ,"if I do enough nice things for her she'll owe me sex"

you can go ahead and start rationalizing now, but if you look at this objectively you'll see that you are being a little both
>>
>>17995595
a little bitch ***
>>
>>17995595
Alright the first part you're 100% right

But the second part is false I was never the "nice guy" to her she had plenty of other nice guys orbiting her. She always told me how I made her truly happy blah blah blah and shit like that. Although i was always an asshole to her.

All in all Im done with her shit, it hurts now but I'm just going to move on...
>>
try as hard as you can to have sex with her mom, that will show her
>>
File: 1373838656119.jpg (337KB, 427x671px) Image search: [Google]
1373838656119.jpg
337KB, 427x671px
>>17995528

I'm gonna translate your post for you.

>I act like a child and sperg out over my oneitis and now I'm pissed off that she doesn't treat me with the same admiration and respect that I treat her.

You act like a bitch and people will treat you like one, plain and simple. Nothing is more unattractive to man, woman and animal than some shrimpy little pushover beta with his tail between his legs who's presence doesn't demand even the slightest bit of respect.

You behaved like a pussy and now she looks at you like a stray dog rather than a human male.
>>
>>17995615
So in other words I should just never speak to her again
>>
>>17995618
don't speak to her again until she comes crawling back for your attention (it may or may not ever happen). anything you do before she makes amends will make you look more pathetic than you already do. just try to forget about her for now. work on yourself. success is the best revenge.
>>
>>17995664
So don't even respond at all? Nothing like "fuck you" or anything? Thanks anon this is a shitty point in my life and will be hard for to succeeded and better myself. But when I do it'll just make it much more rewarding.

Even if she does come crawling back idk I even wanna speak to her at that point. Well see though.
>>
>>17995674
if you respond you will look weak. you will show her that her insults cut you deeply, and she will have confirmation that you care too much. if you say nothing, she will wonder.
>>
>>17995686
That's what I've been doing. Haven't spoken to her since Sunday and shes been trying to reach out to me since. I'll just keep at it.
>>
>>17995528
I think we're missing some context here. I bet you were a jerk to her or something like that. Maybe you pestered her for not wanting to date you. Either way just stop talking to her, nothing good will come out of that.
>>
>>17995870
I haven't been talking to her lately. but she never makes an effort to hang with me or anything. She did like me for a while I know that for a fact. And I kinda did pester at first but we both moved on and acted like none of that ever happened, that was over a month ago. And now its today and she sends me this, its over. I want to fuck her so bad and I was so close too but now I guess its fucked.
>>
>>17995528
Show us the whole conversation
>>
>>17995879
There is no conversation. Just some texts she sent me that I ignored.
>>
>>17995882
So out of nowhere she told you to go fuck yourself?

I'm so confused what led up to this.
>>
>>17995887
Honestly this came out of nowhere although i hadnt talked to her in days.

I'll keep this short

Over a month ago she told me if I like her then I shouldn't. She rejected me in advance even though I wasn't going to do anything. We had hooked prior to this. And we hooked up after she rejected me. Last weekend she was really flirty with my friend in front of me and she was acting like a total bitch too. So we haven't talked since. I didn't respond to a text last night and earlier today and then she sends me this. Idk anon shes fucked up in the head
>>
>>17995893
None of this behavior from her is very consistent.

Sounds like she's crazy as fuck.

Keep doing what you're doing and cut contact.
>>
>>17995898
Pretty sure she's fucking my "friend" now too, not too sure though. I don't need them in my life, fuck em. She already deleted me off fb so that's a start.
>>
>>17995905
>Pretty sure she's fucking my "friend" now too
If she is I guess that makes a little more sense.

Regardless, if she is, she's filthy as hell.

Avoid, my boy.
>>
>>17995528
If there really was no context to lead up to this, then I'm thinking Borderline Personality Disorder.
>>
>>17995905
Best believe she WILL be contacting you again, one way or another.
>>
>>17995929

See this. This as much context I can really give that sums almost everything up... >>17995893

But I wouldn't doubt it, she crazy and she knows it too. Its a shame cuz shes a 9/10
>>
>>17995931
Yeah, cut her off... block her number on your phone and close the door on her is she shows up. Refuse to deal with her. Not gonna be a positive thing to keep dealing with her.
>>
>>17995931
That's awfully cryptic. What do you mean by this?
>>
>>17995935
Yeah sounds like BPD. Either you're for her or against her, depending on her mood and the phase of the moon etc.
>>
>>17995939
I mean it's fucking weird that she lashed out at you after not speaking to her for days. It's bothering her. She feels something for you one way or another.
>>
If such kind of people are your "friends"... discard them.
>>
>>17995945
We both have a real strong connection. over the summer it really like we were dating, I've never been close to someone as I've been with her. She obviously cares for me and I care about her. But I can't keep putting up with this. The mental anguish is too much, I deserve better. I'm sure she's thinking the same exact thing.
>>
>>17995949
He's not really a friend, just somebody that's in my friend group. He used to bully me from 8th to 10th grade but I was too much of a pussy back then to stand up for myself. And now it seems like he's taking the girl I was crazy about...he could just be an orbiter, who knows.
>>
>>17995943
She has a lot of mental problems so I would not doubt that anon. Funny thing is she works for mental patients with similar disorders.
>>
>>17995937
I just hope she doesn't blow this up on social media or to my friends.
>>
Ive already posted here but you've said your crazy for her and I get it. Just let it lie for a while. Don't contact her and don't respond to those insults. Clarity is everything. Right now you're in the position of power.
>>
>>17995963
Blow what up? You've not done anything to blow up, you guys have just fooled around in the past.
>>
>>17995964
I'm not going to talk to her, I haven't talked to her for days and I'm feeling alright. Shoulda, Woulda, coulda.
>>
>>17995951
>she was le best thing of my life
only 14 year old fags talk like this. stop being a bitch anon and move on.
>>
>>17995968
I mean like talking shit about me on social media or to my friends.
>>
>>17995968
>You've not done anything to blow up
You're right, he hasn't.

But this bitch is crazy as fugg.

There's not telling what she'll do.

Anyways stop letting the scenarios run wild in your mind OP.
>>
>>17995974
She kinda was, felt like we really had something but whatever I'm feeling fine right now anon.
>>
>>17995976
Yeah yeah over thinking will be the death of me. I'll just focus my time on school. Maybe take up more hours at work.
>>
>>17995979
Ignore him, it's typical 4chan insecurity.
It's normal and fine to feel things for another person. But at this point just stop talking to her and see what comes of it.
>>
>>17995979
life is long. you still have plenty of time.
>>
>>17995984
nah. I meant that he feels this crazy love when he hasn't seen even a fraction of what life is. this is a classic case of "first love is best love"
>>
>>17995984
Kek idgaf hes kinda right in a sense. But that's what I've been doing and will continue to do so. Thanks anon(s)
>>
>>17995968
>You've not done anything to blow up, you guys have just fooled around in the past.
The girl is obviously some cocktail of cluster be mental illness. He may not have done anything wrong, but that doesn't mean she can't start shit.

Like I don't think you guys understand that borderline/bipolar people will even start to believe the bullshit they spew.
>>
>>17995989
He feels this "crazy love" because he found someone he likes.

It's not like she's handling things in a mature or responsible way. OP is going to be fine. No need to liken him to a "14 year old fag" and call him a bitch.
>>
>>17995989
You're right you're right. I just felt like we were perfect for each other, our hobby which is seen as weird or obscure is what bonded us. Finding a qt that's into our hobby is very difficult. Were both very passionate about it.
>>
>>17995989
>>17996001
And now I've realized that were not meant for each other and I'm ready to move on
>>
>>17996003
you're hurting brother and that's ok.

don't let her get you down.
>>
>>17996006
I kinda expected this was going to happen sooner or later. But I didn't expect to happen like this with her insulting/disrespecting me. she's a fucking bitch and that's all I gotta say about that.
>>
>>17995996
kek

so what do they call it when you white knight a dude? does that make you a cuck too?
>>
>>17996003
good on you. take care OP
>>
>>17996022
>But I didn't expect to happen like this with her insulting/disrespecting me
That's because you're thinking back on the way things used to be. You're comparing the way she used to be to the way she's acting now and it feels like a different person.

I know, I've been there, and it's a shitty fucking feeling. Can't let it get to you. This bitch is crazy and you're dodging a bullet.
>>
>>17996034
Thanks anon. I'll probably look back in this a laugh. Not feeling bad anymore, just indifferent
>>
>>17996047
>Not feeling bad anymore, just indifferent
It's not over yet. You're going to feel like shit for awhile. You're going to go between not giving a fuck, and feeling like shit. That's normal.

And yeah, after a while, you're not going to give a shit either way. You'll have forgotten the way you felt about her and why.
>>
>>17996052
I just can't wait to see how this all plays out. Kinda entertaining at this point. Like what is she gonna say next. Thanks for the advice anon. Shoulda, woulda, coulda I guess
>>
>>17995875
She likes you.
>>
>>17996087
What makes you say that? It seems plausible but Imo I feel like she doesn't know what she wants.
>>
>>17996094
Not saying you should go for it but if you cut contact like the other anons are saying, you'll find out for sure.

I think this because her actions seem way too emotionally invested for someone that really doesn't want you in their life.
>>
>>17996098
This isn't the first time I've ignored her for being crazy. I once ignored her and she sent me 50+ texts and 20-something snapchats in like 2 days without me responding. That's after she rejected me saying that she couldn't date me. Kek and now were here.

I'm still going to cut contact. What you said makes sense though.
>>
>>17996111
>I once ignored her and she sent me 50+ texts and 20-something snapchats in like 2 days without me responding.
Holy fuck

Yeah. Steer clear. This bitch is nuts.

This is starting to make sense.
>>
>>17996121
Kek you think? This is how it went
>rejects me without me asking her out
>ignore her
>wave of texts
>telling me how I made her feel like shit and can't stop talking/thinking about me
>starts kissing me and hooking up with me days after the rejection
If that's not crazy idk what is anon.
>>
>>17996134
sounds like she's suffering from some sort of mental illness.

given that info she's probably pulling her hair out right now.
>>
>>17996137
Yeah we've been over this shes fucking nuts. And maybe she is, maybe she isn't. I don't care either way at this point.
>>
>>17996137
also if your friend is fucking her then he's a shitbag not your friend.
>>
>>17996141
I don't consider him a friend, just someone that's in my friend group. He's a fucking drug addict too. He honestly may just be her orbiter but I really don't know what's good with them.
>>
>>17995571
>how am bitch?
>posting to 4chan for advice

Insert your hand in the crevice in your crotch, and pull your balls out. If you can manage that, you can manage ignoring the cunt indefinitely, instead of satisfying her need to get a rise out of you.

Jesus, you were already used, now you want to be used some more.

>all I've done is give

shut the fuck up. Adults give things not just because they expect something in return, but because they genuinely like or appreciate someone. She doesn't owe you shit, and something tells me your photo is way out of context, because someone doesn't go from spreading her poontang to "never fucking talk to me again" in a week without some reason, other than being a crazy bitch.

In which case,

tell me anon, would you get in a yelling match with a mentally retarded person, or an alzheimers patient or a kid with downs if they bothered you? Congratulations, you are just as retarded.

tl;dr

stop bein' a punk bitch and listen to the advice you asked for, otherwise go and keep screwing yourself over by doing what you were gonna do anyway, before deciding to throw a pity party on an imageboard.

And then crying about it some more, like a little bitch.
>>
>>17995528
"New fone who dis?"
>>
>>17995571
also,

>muh I'm not gonna take that shit

Newsflash, buddy

[you already did take it, hard, long and dry - you got bamboozled, deal with it]
>>
>>17996202
>>17996214
look out guys someone is posting on 4chan without their meds
>>
>>17996202
I haven't talked to her in days and I plan on keeping it that way. I don't need her bullshit right now
>>
>>17995951
>we both have a real strong connection

really nigga? really? why are you here, again? Bitch the only connection you have is between your head and your anus. If you're talking about "connection" the crazy bitch seems to be "connecting" a lot with pretty much any "device" you dumb dick.

There is no connection
You were used as an emotional crutch
you know its 2017 when a girl uses a guy for her sexual needs then discards him like a used cumrag
>>
>>17995956
> back then
all the niggas in the back kek softly
>>
>>17995963
you don't stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>17995984
>it's typical 4chan insecurity
>uses 4chan
>specifically to give advice to insecure people

wow thank you for your revelation

you're so right, it's just tpyicall 4shan tomfoolery

you're so right, it's just insecuretitty
but insecurity aside, is he wrong?

( n o )
>>
>>17996247
angry virgin in the house babe!
>>
>>17996220
look out you guys someone is posting scathing passive aggressive posts on 4chan comments as a substitute for humor or a halfway creative invective that would at least be entertaining to read
>>
>>17996254
you fkn no it bby ;)
<3
>>
>>17996256
give it up babe! the angry dry dick boi is here to give relationship advice! let's hear it for the boi!!!!!!
>>
This thread is dead. Go to bed.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.