[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this girl in class keeps making eye contact with me and i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: mzW9z.gif (337KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
mzW9z.gif
337KB, 500x345px
this girl in class keeps making eye contact with me and i don't know why

it's a bizarrely neutral look, definitely not attracted to me, but doesn't seem pissed or creeped either

por que
>>
>>17995284
Maybe you have beautiful eyes
>>
>>17995295
I do.
>>
>>17995284
Maybe she's wondering why a grown ass man is doing wearing a bat costume, and going to class?.

Also, from your pic, I can tell you sincerely, you're eyes friggin glow. No wonder she#s looking at them.
>>
>>17995284
Chances are that she's staring blankly at nothing at all and you happen to be in front of her. She's not looking at you but through you.
>>
>>17995284
which means you're looking at her a lot too.

she's looking at you to see if you're looking at her.
>>
>>17996270
well today in class i successfully made a point in not looking at her and could still tell she was glancing at me quite a few times.

I eventually started my first conversation with her and to my surprise she seemed to find me rather charming. I'm really happy and excited to see if I can at least get a friend out of this.
>>
>>17996373
She's interested in you, you dumb bunny. She thinks you're attractive in some way. The fact that it's a blank stare doesn't matter, she's just a little shy about it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.