[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend wants to start throwing up again so that way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1459838685643.jpg (16KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459838685643.jpg
16KB, 500x373px
So my girlfriend wants to start throwing up again so that way she can loses a little more weight. She only weighs like 115 already and her stomach is flat. I've been able to stop her for a couple of months now but the idea keeps coming up and she wants my permission to do it. I don't want to control her but this isn't good for her health or emotional state. I love her so much what do i do?
>>
hold her vomit for her and be like it's okay baby then keep it in a ziplock baggy that will be your "special vomit bag". Keep filling up ziplock baggies with vomit. After this you can seel the vomit to people online who want your gf's vomit. Be sure to include pictures of your girlfriend on a custom made website along with pictures of bags of vomit. You will make millions my friend, millions.
>>
>>17995188
Is there really a market for that?
>>
>>17995195
fuck no.

>>17995181
she needs professional help.
>>
As a fellow chick with an eating disorder, if you're concerned about it, you need to convince her to seek professional help.
It's not controlling to say "Dude, you need help. If you're concerned about weight lose it healthily."
But at 115 she's most likely underweight or pushing underweight as is.

Either give permission or don't. But if you're not going to, you should probably say you're not ever going to condone that behavior and you'd really like to see her talk to someone about this.
>>
>>17995201
There's no real way to get that help here in my town. There are no professional therapists or anything like that here in my town and if there is they come down from the state capitol once a month or some shit like that.
>>
>>17995209
There's no colleges or anything anywhere near you that have a clinic for the students to practice in? I can't imagine you live in an area that is totally devoid of therapists offices, clinics, or hospitals.
>>
>>17995209
>https://www.eatingdisorderhope.com/recovery/support-groups/online
>https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/find-help-support
>http://www.crisistextline.org/textline/?gclid=CPjo97vm4NECFQm1wAodNyQJ8Q

The internet can be your friend if you really do live in a rural ass town. But I bet theres more close to home than you think if you look hard enough.

Regardless, even if you had to drive for 2 hours to get to the nearest city, I'd say that's a better alternative than being dead.
>>
>>17995213
There's a community college that i go to but they don't offer services like that.

>>17995220
She doesn't like using the internet except for social media stuff and it's not horrible where she's actually going to do it and she tells me not to worry but i still do.
>>
>>17995237
Honestly, I'd ask them, I went to a university and a community college and the community college still had a line on resources for like, student mental health.
>>
>>17995181
she's destroying your teeth and heart and esophagus and other organs to lose some weight instead of just working out and eating right

can you really see a good future with this person ?
>>
>>17995237
Well then just keep an eye on her I guess. If she starts dropping too much weight though at the very least insist she see her fucking doctor. Clearly your small ass town must have one of those. The doctor should be able to give resources.

And again, if it gets bad enough, idgaf she doesn't like the internet. That's not actually it, she just doesn't want to admit she has a problem and get help.
I know because I am her. I'll probably reject all help too if I ever even let anyone know about what I'm doing. She's not even trying to keep it secret, so idk what she's doing. If she just wants attention or what. If you care about her, and she's actually telling you this, frankly I see it as a cry for help.
Because I'm keeping my fucking disorder to myself specifically so none of my loved ones will try to force me into any help. I know if I let it slip to someone, it would probably be because I'm ready to seek help and need someone to push me in that direction.
>>
>>17995281
I never she was doing it right now. I said she wants to but I'm not letting her and she's listening.
>>
>>17995181
You should control her. Tell her it is disgusting and that you forbid it. Tell her if she wants to lose weight, do it by cutting our carbs and sugar.
>>
>>17995181
Tell her "ya you may lose weight, but you still be skinny fat and PLUS your teeth will look like SHIT from all that hydrochloric acid. So she should just work out instead of bitch out with the throwing up.
>>
>>17995181
Talk to her bro, it isn't healthy.
>>
>>17995181
If you want my outside opinion, I think she just wants attention. Typically when problems like bulimia go and then come back suddenly, its not a case of a reappearing disorder because that's extremely rare.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.