[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it mean anything if a girl when inebriated, says she loves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1485029355751.gif (464KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485029355751.gif
464KB, 400x200px
Does it mean anything if a girl when inebriated, says she loves you? I haven't known this girl a month yet, and she seems to like me a lot. I like her, but I don't wanna hang out with her like every day. I mean, having a few days away is good, right? I tried to say that to her once, and she questioned if I even liked her. When she pretty much said the same thing, I agreed. I don't know why I can't say what she says and not get questioned. She'll sometimes ask what I'm up to, and then I try to give a detailed response, and she just says "that's cool" or something. I don't know. What's happening there? I'm not good at reading women.
>>
>>17995092
>Does it mean anything if a girl when inebriated, says she loves you?
Haven't read the rest of the post, but of course it fucking doesn't, and you're grasping at straws if you think it does
>>
She sounds like she's not really in a great place in life honestly. I would at the very least wait it out and not jump to conclusions.
>>
>>17995092
Don't listen to people when they're drunk. You'll just get hurt.
>>
>>17995092

Don't ever put stock in what a woman says. Put it into what she does.

Unlike guys they don't come out the door with their emotions towards another person set in stone. They fluctuate. A LOT
>>
>>17995098
This is pretty spot on. I fear I'm just convenient for her, but she's told me she's the person she needs in her life, and has told me about how past relationships crashed and burned.
>>
>>17995168
She wants you but she's clinging to you. That's not healthy. It's not healthy for you, because you risk being with a girlfriend who cannot be a proper partner/carry her weight in the relationship and is demanding, and she risks losing her sense of identity and hanging all her worth and strength on being your girlfriend. Yes no one is perfect and you can help each other become more stable but there's a difference between having some weak spots and this behavior this early on.

I would be straight with her and tell her you think she's a great girl but that she's not in a good enough place to be with someone yet and needs to do some healing. If you can muster it, offer to distract her and take her out sometime, let her rant occasionally. But don't become her life vest.
>>
File: 1392092601337.jpg (91KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
1392092601337.jpg
91KB, 600x555px
>I like her, but I don't wanna hang out with her like every day. I mean, having a few days away is good, right? I tried to say that to her once, and she questioned if I even liked her.

Sounds like you are more introverted and she is extroverted. Just sit her down and explain that this is part of your personality and you need some alone time but you still like her. If she doesn't understand then it will probably never work between you.

As for her saying she loves you when drunk in wouldn't put too much stock in that.
>>
>>17995101
This
>>
>>17995092
I dated a girl for like two years who only really liked being around me when she was drunk. it was a nightmare.
>>
>>17995092
Well, its hard to say. Drunks do funny things. Sometimes they bare their true feelings, shit they would be too afraid to say or do when their brain isn't impaired.
Other times they just say dumb shit.

Sounds like she's interested in you to some degree, that much is obvious. I think it would be best to lay your intentions out on the table.
Are you just looking for a friend? Not interested in anything serious/romantic? Tell her.
If you think you might grow feelings for her, but right now you want to just take things more slowly and casually, and you can't promise that those feelings will indeed grow, tell her that.
Whatever is the god honest truth, tell her your plans with her and ask her to do the same.
>>
This not OP but i have a similar question. Father in law told me to take care of both of his daughters. I am always treating my sister in law like i do my wife. When i get a present to my wife on valentines i get my sister in law her favorite chocolates with roses also. Recently while all 3 of us went out drinking she got super drunk and while helping her to her room she asked if i loved her, i kept on walking her to her room and she said "because i love you" she kept trying to kiss me so i told her i would if she calmed down. Sat her in her room and gave her a kiss just to keep my promise. Did she mean it or does drinking make you say things?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.