[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you do online dating as a Non-White guy? I showed my profile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
How do you do online dating as a Non-White guy?
I showed my profile to a friend and he said I chosen good pictures and a good bio.
The thing is no one hits me up back or matches with me. I'm not that disgusting either, I've been described as a 7 by strangers quite a few times.
I came across online dating racial statistics that basically told me I'm fucked.
>>
>>17995039

>strangers randomly rate me as a 7
>multiple times

this sounds real!
>>
>>17995039

depends on your race. a black man will need a different approach than a white man.

if you want REAL ansewrs though post a pic. we cant say that those strangers you asked to rate you werent just uncomfortably rating you high. most people do to avoid tensions
>>
File: 20170126_145155.jpg (1MB, 1289x2078px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_145155.jpg
1MB, 1289x2078px
>>17995042
Like maybe I'm not a 7 but at least I could get one success, it's not like I'm only trying to talk to insanely attractive women.
>>
>>17995067
Where is this not considered to be white?
>>
>>17995077
Are you from Brazil or something?
>>
>>17995067
Nah you are a 7. Women are just dumb (or smart?) and look for specific things. Try and take pics of you out and about having fun. Smile is required.

After that, check your bio. Act like you are reading some girls profile. Is she interesting? Often we add too many details. Focus on the important things and try to come off as fun.

With those, you should at the very least get a response. Just keep in mind that some girls never check their accounts, others are bombarded with messages from a bunch of guys. So there is a number game to cope with. Stick with it and it will eventually pay off. Gl
>>
>>17995067
if that's the picture you're using then I see the problem. You don't look a fun guy just sitting there in your room taking a selfie. Use more fun pictures and try to have a picture or two with your friends to show you're not socially inept. And if you have one with a dog, you're golden. It sounds stupid but a dog picture can literally change a girls mind about your profile an instant.
>>
>>17995039
>How do you do online dating as a Non-White guy?

Move to Germany or Sweden.
This applies to all forms of dating for niggers.
Legally, they cannot deny you consent, if it's a sexual emergency.
I'm pretty sure Sweden is so fucked up now that if you ask nice enough, the girls father is legally obligated to hold her down for you if she resists too much.

But only if you aren't white.

Which you aren't.

So it's all good.
>>
>>17995085
Nah, Euro actually.

But considering Americans believe that Slavs are white I wouldn't be surprised if they called this gentleman Non-white.
>>
>>17995114
>Move to Germany or Sweden.

Ah you're one stupid fucker aren't you..
>>
>>17995087
>>17995109
Thanks for the advice but I'm actually already using all those tips.
I just took that photo for this thread.
>>
>>17995138
That's kind of odd then. What''s your bio like?
>>
>>17995143
I don't remember it word for word since I deleted my account because it was dead, I ran it by my sister and my brother's girlfriend, they told me it was good.
>>
>>17995132
Where would he be a native inhabitant of Europe?
>>
>>17995114
He will never get citizenship.

You need to be from somalia to get citizenship in sweden.

Not that the police will throw him out, because they don't have any resources to deal with actually upholding the immigration laws, but he won't be enjoying *that many* benefits, just free healthcare and so on..
>>
>>17995039
How long have you been trying?

Assuming you've got a good profile, men have it hard on these things.
>>
>>17995210
A year
>>
>>17995210
Im white and i get on average one date every 6 months when im semi-active (log-in every other day and spam a few or so).
>>
>>17995216
It's not unusual. The more you want it, the more desperate you will appear and the less likely it is that you will actually meet someone.

I spent an entire summer once, spamming every day and i hit the spam limit a few times. I got a few conversations, but it didn't lead anywhere.

Then during the fall some landwhale con girl contacted me and i was like "whaterver" and well, we made out, but i coudn't stand her being so fat, so i .. told her about it and then she left me :D
>>
>>17995217
>>17995039
I'm not white, and I've been using online dating for years now…never had a single date from it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.