[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might be homeless in a few days, any advice on how to survive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1483398294805.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1483398294805.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
I might be homeless in a few days, any advice on how to survive out there?
I heard that someone made some info graphics about being homeless and posted them on here once. Anyone have those?
>>
Hmm a hpw to be homeless infographic. Hows about avoiding being homeless?

Do you live in a city anon?
>>
Welfare, library, gym membership. Find a job. Idk, people come to America with 50$ in their pocket and now own businesses. It's certainly possible to get out of your situation.
>>
>>17994868
Me too gonna get a vehicle and maybe live in there
>>
>>17994868

if oyu have friends, beg to stay with them. yes it will strain the friendshipp, yes it may END the friendship, yes you may be bugging soemone.

but if you're legitimately homeless thats even worse.

ask anyone you can if you can stay with them, promise to clean their home until you get a job and can start paying rent.
>>
>>17994950
Yes I do. And do you really think I want this? This was never part of the plan.
>>17994998
I don't have any friends. I have people I know, but I have not developed a relationship where they would give me anything other than the time of the day.
>>
Do you have any friends that you could bunk with? If they are good enough they might keep you around until you find a job and get a small place.
>>
>>17995099

then you have nothing to lose by begging and making the offer.
>>
>>17994868

>I don't have any friends.

Are you an addict?
>>
>>17995407
Not really, I have a history of substance abuse (the primary reason I might get kicked out),but all the people I used to party/get high with are no longer in the picture. i don't talk to them and I deleted their numbers.
>>
>>17995099
What about family?
You could go to local churchs and ask if you can sleep there and help out a little, or maybe walk into small family run hotels / b&bs and explain your situation, if you're really lucky you might find a very charitable person who will let you work and live there.
>>
>>17995430
My family is quite possibly kicking me out, so that's a no. The rest of my relatives are not big on causing inner family strife, they like to keep the peace.
>>
>>17995462
H..how old are you?
>>
>>17994956
We are not in the 19th century anymore.
>>
>>17995467
21....why?
>>
>>17995587
Being homeless is better than living in the country trust me
>>
>>17994868

find a salvation army shelter and stay there

do internet search for locations
>>
>>17995482
don't be retarded, small businesses thrive more than you think
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.