[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a roomate who moved out and let me have his leftover closets.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I had a roomate who moved out and let me have his leftover closets. He was going to throw them out, I agreed to buy them for 20 bucks.

However, he was a huge asshole and I don't want to do it. Not because I am hard on money, he has a nice cushy official job so I doubt he desperately needs a 20. I know this is petty as fuck and I'm doing it solely because he was one of the pettiest people I have ever met. He did, for example, stop speaking to me but talked a lot to my other roomate and made sure he did it when I was present, like saying "Goodnight *other roomate*." look at me and say nothing. Why was I subjected to this treatment? I said he was an asshole because my other roomate described a cool picture she'd seen and before she could finish he said "UMMM PHOTOSHOP?" in the shittiest tone ever, now I'm no white knight being a girl in a relationship and all but I like my other roomate a lot. He didn't take kindly to this and so I had to watch him deliberatley be shitty in front of my face for about three months.

Normally being a bit salty and shitty can be fun but not from a guy who complains about "kids today" at 26 and seriously watches Dr.Who and gets insulted when you criticize it. His favourite is the eleventh so imagine that amount of sperg trying to adapt the wit of Stephen Moffat of all people. He also pretended to do the Sherlock "Mind palace" when he was thinking. He is spergal af but thinks he's suave because "bowties are cool."

He's cringeworthy and he refused to say hello to my guests and even my roomates group of girlfriends that was over from time to time, when confronted about it he said "Oh, I didn't notice." while smiling like he pulled off a huge heist.

He has also ostracized my roomate from one of her very best friends because he talked shit behind her back, why? Well because she told him it wasn't nice to walk past a group of guests for about three times without saying anything.
>>
>>17994836
Cool story
>>
He has told me to my face that he REALLY enjoys being shitty to people he dislikes, well I guess he really disliked me and my other roomate closer to the end of him living with us.

I'm not saying I'm perfect but he actually bragged about how he liked being mean, I don't like being mean. That's why I suffered a lot when he treated my other roomate and me like crap for no reason, what had we done? Why did he not like us even though we invited him to our little things we did of which he usually liked but stopped liking the second we pointed out shitty behaviour?He was manipulative as well, trying to gaslight me, he did it clumsily and I pointed it out. When he stopped speaking to me after that I asked him why he was locked in his room all the time and he told me "Welcome to the adult world, sweetie.". I'm one year younger than him.

And now he messages me after, around 4-5 months and writes "There's been a lot of months now, when do you think you're going to pay me back?". It's a 20 for wardrobes he was going to throw out anyway.

What should I do? I want to be petty and passive agressive.
>>
>>17994836
The fuck is a leftover closets?

Just ignore him or make fun of him.

I would just narrate his actions.
"Oh, there he goes not sayibg goodnight to me, however will I sleep knowing sherlock doesn't like me?"

I would also make fun of him for not getting laid.

But you sound like a bitch to be honest op. All you have to do is be wittier than him and it doesn't sound hard.
>>
>wants product
>doesn't want to pay for product

Shit or get off the pot, I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>17994850
Put the wardrobe back in his room with a twenty cut in two in it.
>>
>>17994860
>>17994865
he moved out as you can read in the beginning of my text.

A leftover closet is a closet he left.

I don't make fun of people for not getting laid and I wouldn't mock them like a preschooler. That's unwitty and I don't want to be a bitch now, would I?

Like I said, there's a way to be salty without being a huge cunt, like my ex-roomate here. I was looking for answers on how to do that.
>>
>>17994873
If you don't live with him then who gives a shit? Why are you so conserned and rambling what you could have summed up in 4 lines of greentext?
>>
>>17994884
Summed up but not explained. I know this place likes to assume all kinds of stuff based on a single line, I wanted to paint the whole picture.

It's true he doesn't live with me anymore, I just thought it would be funny since he's been such a huge piece of shit.
>>
>>17994836
Why are you trying to stoop to his low ethics?

You're thinking of bitching at him over 20 bucks. I get that he was a dick to you and your roommate, but the time to address that was when he was living with you, not as he is leaving. Just pay the fucking $20 bucks and take the high road. Thinking that you're going to deny him $20 because he was a dick one time shows just how petty you are.

You got a roommate for a while, which probably lowered your rent. He was a dick but you passed on the time to address his behavior. Don't stoop to his level and show how petty you are by fighting him over 20 bucks worth of clothing
>>
You must be 18+ to post on this website
>>
>>17994935
It's stated in the text that I am one year younger than 26.

>>17994925
That's true. He does continue being a huge dick by talking shit behind my other roomates back making her lose friends, though. It's honestly awful.
>>
>>17994836
If you agree to pay someone for something and decide you won't because you don't like him, it is you who are the asshole, my friend.
>>
>>17994836
>I don't want to do it.
OK. So don't.

Thread is over.

Janitor delete this now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.