[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my job, I hate my boss, I hate my wife, I hate traffic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170122_145600.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170122_145600.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
I hate my job, I hate my boss, I hate my wife, I hate traffic, i hate having to go home everyday and clean the fucking house, I hate all races, I hate having to repeat myself, I just want to punch everyone in the face. Do I have anger issues or need to pray?
>>
>>17994561
It's your life. If you're not happy, make changes.

Ditching my ex-fiance was the best decision I ever made, I imagine I'd be exactly like you right now if I decided to stay with her.
>>
Why don't you join your local police force? You may even get to punch people you know.
>>
>>17994566
We just started "our" own company where I do all the work, and stay at my full time. We also have children so it's not as simple as packing a bag and moving to the next piece o pussy.
>>
>>17994585
worst case scenario, you have garnished wages for the next 18~ years.

you're saving money in the long run.
>>
>>17994561

Meditate brah
>>
>>17994578
Kek I'm in trouble with the law at this time otherwise I'd be police chief with all the hate i have.
>>
Have you tried, idk, talking to your wife about this?

Also
>falling for the marriage meme
You have only yourself to blame.
>>
You need drugs. Cocaine is magic.
>>
>>17994585
Well then it seems you just want too vent too someone and not actually do anything about it
>>
>>17994621
Talking? HAHAHAHA no foreal tho I need help
>>
>>17994641
OK then, leave her.
>>
>>17994653
So leave my wife leave my job andeave my kids, all will be fixed?
>>
>>17994656
Yes
>>
>>17994679
Your an idiot that would put me in the same category as a subhuman nigger.
>>
>>17994708
Not paying child support is for niggers.

Divorce is a white mans decision.
>>
>>17994747
That sounds a little more humane, I should also find a snazzy way to quit my job.
>>
>>17994561
>I have a list of insecurities that could wrap around the world twice but it must be society's fault: the post
>>
>>17994812
Sounds about right faggot
>>
>>17994815
Assuming you're OP, improve yourself then. You already know your problems are rooted deep. If you actually desire change, go excavating. Get therapy; get a new hobby. If you hate the bubble you live in right now it's almost definitely your perception. You have a job, a wife, a car, and a house, you have things to be grateful for, but you presently have a mind too weak to think in a positive way. Read philosophy and psychology if you really want advice. If you don't want to actually do anything just guzzle pills in the bathtub.
>>
>>17994834
OP here, thanks for the great advice I'm glad someone read the thread. I need to change my perspective and mind set as to what the issues are and how to counter them. Do you have any books in mind you can refer?
>>
The things that matter in life, are just that the sun rises to shine another day.

Everything else is your outlook, or the people you surround yourself with's outlook.

I tried to stay with my cheating whore ex, and my life was so gloomy trying to be around her I had to leave.

Now my sun shines every morning, and I'm able to smile genuinely for the first time in three years.
>>
>>17994843
/lit/ advice is the "start with the greeks" meme but I'd say any well recommended philosophy will get your brain churning enough to see you're looking at your life in a shitty way.
Camus, neechee, Hegel, and Plato could keep you occupied till you can't read no mo t b h.
>>
>>17994843
Not him but I read an article that might help you : http://www.vox.com/first-person/2017/1/25/14362156/busy-overwhelmed-values

But really, why do you hate everything? Is there something that triggers the anger or is it just constant? Do you feel trapped?
Try to figure it out, if you have enough hindsight, it could be really helpful.

Now another type of question. Do you have time for yourself? Do you sleep enough? Traffic does have an impact on your health, so if you commute for an hour a day, it might be the reason behind it.
>>
>>17994843
>>17994893
Oh also I should mention I'm 18 so I'd take my advice with a grain of salt.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.