[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Common problem here again. I'm falling in love with this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2432.png (19KB, 148x149px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2432.png
19KB, 148x149px
Common problem here again.

I'm falling in love with this girl, but I'm not that attracted to her face. She's cute, I'm always thinking about her, but I have some apprehension because physically I'm not 100% into her.

What do? I feel if we got together I'd keep thinking I about how I could do better or something stupid.
>>
Do it you'll probably wife it one day because you are ugly as shit yourself to be 'falling in love' with an ugly retard.
>>
Same problem here. Part of it is I think because I'm overall rather insecure and haven't really been with other girls.

Trust me, this goes away. You will always look at other girls while with her. And if you get some experience to increase your standards you will find someone you are 100% into.
Not being into them physically is a definite sign that your brain sees them as unhealthy/unfit partner potential. Trust your biology.
>>
>>17994316
So are you saying I should just give it a shot for the experience anyway?
>>
>>17994326
yeah hell yeah give it a shot, if you don't end up liking her 6 months from now break up and move on, just don't wait 3 years to figure out you want someone else. that's just a waste of time
>>
>>17994311
Sometimes old sayings are accurate. Beauty really IS in the eye of the beholder, and the more you come to like/love her the prettier she will seem.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.