[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't forget her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Hey adv

I can't move on from my crush who rejected me. It's maddening. After the rejection, I spent weeks and months dating and meeting girls, working on myself etc., but I can't shake the thought of her anymore. She's perfect for me in every way, even her flaws seem to match mine and I basically think there's no one like her.
I messed up, I got needy, and even though I probably had a chance a while back, I managed to drive her off. Every day I think about how I can change to get another chance, show her my best attributes and prove that I'm not the way she believes me to be. I can't stand the friendzone but I also can't stand the thought of someone else having her.

She's not my property, she doesn't owe me shit, I don't make my happiness dependant on her (anymore), but I want her badly. No girl I've dated has even come close to her.

Is it possible to reset a girl's impression of yourself? I've been working out hard, I updated my wardrobe, got a better place, new job, grew out my beard and got a better hair style... I'm much more cofident than I used to be but I don't know what to do now. Should I ask her out again, or should I try to hang out with her as friends and show her the new me instead?
>>
>>17994233
Stop being a fucking faggot. I got rejected 2 days ago and I'm over her.
>>
>>17994233
NO

STOP RIGHT THERE.

Rarely giving out like that works, you need to stop being needy, and remind yourself that your dignity is above all. Girls don't like needy, clingy, desperate guys, I know you want to show her your love but the saying still holds true to this day "we all want what we can't have", if you give out like that then she's gonna feel bored.

You're better than this, she's the one losing her chance to be with an awesome person like you, and you if she doesn't like you then she's not the one, you're gonna find a better girl, even though it seems hard at first, you're gonna see this is actually a good experience, it makes you stronger.

Heads up, life goes on, girls? There are millions, why go crazy over one? Specially one that rejected you?
>>
>>17994244
I tried. There's no girl that can even compare to her.
I know I can't chase her, but I want her to see me in a new light, that I'm another man now and that I'm actually really sucessful with women. In other words I want to make her jealous.

If this doesn't work out then I will forever compare other girls to her...
>>
>>17994256
Dude I'm in the exact position as you, but I realized this was toxic, it was eating me inside out, it was killing my mood and people were wondering if what was happening to me. You're gonna miss her, I'm not gonna lie, but if she doesn't reach back to you, by her own will, then she doesn't like you. I know it's hard, because I'm having those feelings right now, but things get better, you're gonna meet someone who truly loves you, someone that you don't need to change over and will love you regardless of anything. Stay strong, if I can go through, with anxiety, depression, being ugly and assorted emotional problems, then I'm sure as hell you can.
>>
>>17994269
But if I can't ever get over her, how am I to have a nornal relationship with another woman?
>>
>bumping on /adv/
>>
>mfw bumping twice
>>
>>17994233
WTF, it takes about a year for me to get over a girl I liked. It will take time, you won't forget her right away. I got over two girls this way.
>>
>>17994233
Turn your love into hate amigo.

Let spite fuel you. Not only will you get over her but you will go further in your personal endeavors.
>>
>>17994505
Tried that. Only made me bitter and depressed after a while.
>>
>>17994438
2 Years for me, what I've learnt is to not get attached to women as they often crawl up inside you and make you feel dead.
>>
>>17994598
Gay bro, you're being a fag

This chick aint shit bruh. She isn't perfect for you. If she were she would be with you. Stop thinking she is. It doesn't matter if her interests are the same as yours. What matters with chicks is how they treat you.
>>
>>17994685
She treated me so well though ._. Nicest girl I've ever met. Best bod in the world... fuck.
>>
>>17994718
yeah right bruv, where she at now?

watch 500 days of summer
>>
>>17994720
Probably getting railed by some cunt. I did watch it.

My problem is that I doubt there's anybody else like her, that I will never find someone who can even compare.
>>
>>17994790
There's better girls than her who are not like her.
>>
>>17994797
Maybe, but finding her seems impossible.
>>
>>17994842
You should be happy being single first bro. A chick is a cherry on the sundae.
>>
>>17994846
ughhhh... this again.

I know. I can still want her, can't I?
>>
>>17994867
Why would you want what you don't need?
>>
>>17995050
Oh come on. You can't be happy alone forever.
>>
>>17995079
It is plain that if we consider all external goods as equally beyond our power, we shall no more regret the absense of such goods as seem due to our birth, when deprived of them without any fault of ours, than our not posessing the kingdoms of China or Mexico; and thus making, so to speak, a virtue of nessessity, we shall no more desire health in disease, or freedom in inprisonment, than we now do bodies incorruptible as diamonds, or the wings of birds to fly with.
>>
>>17995137
That was nice, actually. What's that from?
>>
>>17995156
descartes
>>
>>17995268
I love it. Thanks bro.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.