[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone got into my Groupon late last night and ordered themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Someone got into my Groupon late last night and ordered themselves a pair of headphones.... the numpty appears to have used thier real name, address and phone number for the order......

bank are refunding me the money so won't be out of pocket and the police probably won't do anything

what should i do?
>>
>>17993979
Change your password from another computer and check the one you use for malware ... New password should be complex
>>
>>17994109
Done the password changes from a friend's PC this morning and doing a virus and malware sweep as we speak, Thanks for the tip

now, do I go for vengeance??
>>
>>17994123
>now, do I go for vengeance?
Of course you do, you literally have this retard's address, you have to get them back for fucking with you.
>>
>>17993979
>not your personal army
>>
Mock up a letter from your local police department. Have it say that Groupon has notified them of a possible larceny and it will be necessary for them to come down to the police station and discuss the matter before any prosecution takes place.

At a minimum he's shit a brick. Even better if he goes and confesses to the cops who have no idea what he's talking about.
>>
>>17994123
Check .. next check for rootkits. As for vengeance idk .. whoever did this obviously have a computer. This would give me the possibility to get back at him wo. it pointing back to me .. then again I do shit like that for a living. Unless you have same capabilities I suggest you chalk it up as 'lesson learned' ...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.