[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Got a good girl's numba > She's not speaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

> Got a good girl's numba
> She's not speaking my mother language and we both suck at the other's language
> She's cute af but also she's a 10/10 who want me so I'm not backing down

What would be the nicest places for a cheap man like me to invite her ? (jk don't talk about cheap place, just suggest ideas)
How do I not fuck that up ? She's into me rn, I can go further but I don't know how exactly, but the language barrier is a minus but I totally need it, I want to learn dutch anyway (and I speak french)
>>
If she's Dutch she should be speaking good English.
>>
>>17993960
The previous Anon is right - the Dutch learn English in school.

But it sounds like what you most need is a chance to be alone together and work at communicating. So a walk in the park or the zoo, with pauses to sit for coffee or snacks, would work.
>>
>>17993969
>>17994048
I've gotten a few infos from an alpha buddy, he's telling me to work the path, get to know her in a few messages before inviting her.

I speak french, english, spanish and even tunisian. I will not be troubled by the fact that she's dutch. But I do want to get her by using dutch. Guess i'll study
>>
>>17993960
>>17994048 - gives good advice. Teach each other each others languages on your dates, so you dont really need to do anything specific.
Fuck the zoo, that shit tends to lead to conversations about animal welfare and animal rights etc - bit of a mood killer. A walk in the woods, beach, outdoor place that has good scenery and a lot to talk about, talking each others language and communicating are two separate things so don't tense up if it goes quiet. GL
>>
>>17994105
I'm pure autist material, care to give a little more details ?
Do I kiss her first evening ? Do I hold hands ? Before that, should I talk to her everyday from now on or too needy ?
>>
>>17994115
If you just want to hit and quit, ask her how to say "do you wanna fuck?" in Dutch and take it from there, but don't expect a repeat performance.
If you want to bang her on the regular expect to put in some groundwork, if you wanna be with her expect even more groundwork.
I read your first post as you like the chick and wanted to spend time, if you're just looking to land the D, make your move and stop procrastinating
>>
>>17994135
Yeah was joking about the note, don't overthink it. I like her, I could be content with a one night thing but she looks gf material af. That's my main goal, and don't believe it would last (huge shitty life on my part, unless she falls in love, I don't think she would stay with a dude with such a poor quality life, I can't even show her to my religious mother)
I got that going on, I have a rough life, I think she likes me physically but let's hope she doesn't get a "Urg he's more of a grave than a human" and doesn't give me my chance
>>
>>17994143
>Was a good note, raised a smirk, can't help thinking the aim is to get to 34!

then go long pal. Teaching each other each others language will give a good connection between the two of you. Don't get hung up on what may or may not be your "shitty life" up to this point, or what it may mean in the future, just get out there and have fun with this girl now. See if she speaks other languages too, could break the current language barrier.
Look, it's coming to the weekend, message her now, something along the lines of "hey, I really wanna work on my Dutch, lets go to [insert local beauty spot here] for a hike and some practice on Saturday" or some modification thereof. Getting to know someone P2P is always better than messaging mate - you sure your buddy is alpha? If you're having a good time on the day, suggest a drink or coffee there and then and get her to pick the spot (and FFS don't make a joke about going dutch unless it's fourth walling "so, how many guys have joked about going dutch at this point?" eg, will also give a chance to explain the joke if she doesn't get it without making the joke yourself and crashing and burning)

if your >>17994115 questions were genuine then.
Kiss - yes if there are signs from her
HH - no, unless she asks. Would be weird if you instigated and too romantic. Romance is for relationships, not for dates IMHO
Talk to her everyday? - If you ask her out and meet her IRL this will answer itself. Too many people fuck themselves over by messaging either by it fizzling out or wasting time with people who don't actually want to meet, why give yourself that headache? Ask her out, now. You can do it champ!
>>
>>17994195
Well he's like a delta kind of guy, he looks alpha but once he opens his mouth you laugh. Deltoid kind of guy. But he is pretty succesful when it comes to girls. Anyway.
Thank you for your kind advice, will message her rn "gibe pussy", I have a free week and I think she's busy but we'll settle a day out.
>>
>>17994195
But I did see her today in the morning, it's been like 5 hours, is it too premature ? Will I sound needy ?
>>
>>17994203
god speed future pork swordsman
>>
>>17994204
5 hrs is a long time without a sandwich
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.