[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, hooked up with a girl Saturday and had a pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: GmlvwmI.jpg (89KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
GmlvwmI.jpg
89KB, 784x708px
Long story short, hooked up with a girl Saturday and had a pretty good time. Talk a bit over Facebook the last few days and finally worked up the courage of asking her on a proper date. She said yes on the condition that there's no expectations.

What does that mean though? Is that expectations of sex or just anything in general? Or is she just being polite and just not outright refusing me? Or maybe it's because things went a little fast Saturday and she wants to take it slower?
>>
File: 1474970928786.gif (171KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
1474970928786.gif
171KB, 460x307px
You're reading way too far into it. You got the date bro! Just go with it, you'll know your answers soon enough.
>>
>>17993693
You're probably right. I did try and phrase the question so she had a few outs if she wanted so I guess it's not a lost cause?
>>
>>17993721
In my extremely limited experience, no means no and you got a yes. She sounds like she said that she wants to go out on a date and see how things go.

If things go well, don't expect to never hear from her again. If they don't go well, don't expect a goodnight kiss and assume she ordered extra onions for a reason.

I've no clue if the advice works for everyone but Hitch! taught me to never force a kiss even if the signs are obvious. Only close 80% of the gap and don't try to be creepy if you think she wants a kiss. Nobody is positive of what they want in precision but a single mistake is far easier to watch.

Treating her with respect and as a decent human being already seems to be up your alley. Don't stress too much but make sure you bathe, brush, and maybe carry a mint and avoid strong foods if you think things could be more than just a friendly chat.
>>
>>17993753
Well we already did quite a bit of smooching but I guess that was under the influence of some red wine, so cooling it off and waiting to see what the evening brings is not a terrible idea.

We're going to be at my place where I'll be cooking.

My main concern is if I come off too strongly or if I try to grab her hand at an inappropriate time or similar, as I'm pretty terrible with social cues.
>>
File: WARMHONEY333-brianfamilyguyTG.gif (177KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
WARMHONEY333-brianfamilyguyTG.gif
177KB, 500x363px
>>17993767
Coming from someone who has similar troubles, don't be afraid to ask (but not creepily) if it's okay to do something should the mood be unclear. Brush against her hand instead of suddenly grasping it. Not pulying away is usually a good sign. Unless she's unconscious. "Unconscious people don't want tea."

Saying "hey should I be bending you over the counter now" isn't exactly what I mean, but if you happen to be making out for a decent while and she doesn't push you away when your hands slip under her shirt, move slowly to be sure she's okay with continuing and don't freak out if she tenses up. Simply slow down and see if the mood is right or if you should retreat to picking out a good movie (16 Candles? IDK) and sitting together for a while longer, but without ruining the mood by belching in her face or such.

If you get more than a light smooch on your date I doubt being chaste will hold on for nine more dates. You're already a step above a chaste peck on the cheek.

And if her underwear matches, you weren't the one who decided to see about taking things to the next level.
>>
>>17993782
I'm not terribly concerned with actually getting any, as we already did the deed, although in a much less serious environment with less social expectations.

I guess a series of small moves is a lot better than than one big one as it's easier for her to back out if it's going too fast.

Not much left to do other than just see what happens. It might even be a disaster where we have nothing to talk about.
>>
>>17993801
Well hot damn. You've got a great headstart! If you're worried or are the type to panic, get some flash cards with whatever you normally enjoy chatting about and don't be afraid to roll the dice on things she seems to enjoy.

I like to come up with a short story when staring at an object lying around so if I ever get nervous and glance about I wind up having ideas more readily available.

Determining an awkward silence from a happy one, though, is up to you.
>>
>>17993812
Well that's why I was a bit confused with the whole "no expectations" thing. But again, it might just be because she would rather take things slowly since it's now a more serious social setting.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.