[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im fat 5'8" 219lbs. What's the easiest way to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: weight-loss-for-men.jpg (62KB, 875x350px) Image search: [Google]
weight-loss-for-men.jpg
62KB, 875x350px
Im fat 5'8" 219lbs. What's the easiest way to loose weight and keep it off?
>>
>>17993686

eat healthy. then keep eating healthy.

vegetarians (the kind that eat actual veggies) tend to be thin because vegetables simply don't have many calories.

people who struggle to lose weight tend to spend most of their daily calorie limit on meat.

a pound of chicken is 800 calories.
a pound of greenbeans is less than 200.

you can still eat meat, but you shouldn't eat it every day, or at the very least should only eat it like the japanese do: just a few bites.

but most people are simply unwilling to give up meat as a main course.

also, try building muscle. even if you're a woman, muscle is better than no muscle. muscle takes extra calories just to keep existing, so once the muscle is built you're able to eat more than if you were just skinny.
>>
>>17993686
Huh, maybe you should lift weights and do cardio regularly until it just becomes a part of your life. Meanwhile you should take into consideration how many calories you eat a day and eat fewer than 2000 which is fucking plenty for your height.

And you should quit drinking or smoking weed all the time.

Protip: eat less, gain muscle which will increase your base metabolic rate and increase your testosterone, and do cardio

There is no trick other than actually changing your lifestyle and making small choices frequently.
>>
>>17993686
eat healthy and start excising.
>>
>>17993691
thanks I may try eating more vegetables.
>>
>>17993786

and less meat is the point here
>>
Get into the habit of doing physical exercise every single day, without exception.

Also, eat better.
>>
>>17993691
a pound of chicken is closer to 500 calories and that's a fuck ton of chicken (3 average size chicken breasts)

this dude SHOULD be eating chicken because it's low fat and has a lot of protein

OP needs to avoid whatever fuckin snacks he's eating constantly throughout the day, but I promise you chicken is not the problem
>>
>>17993788
Meat is fine and filling. He'd be hard pressed to overeat eating meat and veggies all day.

It's the simple carbs that get you.

OP eliminate all sources of liquid calories. That mean's no coke, sweet tea, or sugared up coffee. Drink plenty of water. If you get hungry drink a good amount of water and wait a bit. You'll be surprised how often you were just thirsty.

Start lifting weights and some cardio. Good for not only physical but mental health as well.

Just go to /fit/
>>
Check the sticky on /fit if you haven't already. Its got a ton of resources without having to even post in that shithole.

I wouldn't recommend my methods, but adderall and anorexia has worked wonders for me kek.
>>
>>17994424
This. Coke will make you fat fast. I dropped coke and sugary drinks and lost a few pounds.
>>
Losing fat isn't easy if you are an adult anon, it's going to take time. The fat you have is solid slimy fat that has to be exposed to heat from your body exercising to gradually melt. It can be done but be prepared ti invest months on your diet and lifestyle.
>>
>>17994430
>does speed to lose weight
>calls /fit/ a shithole

wew lad
>>
>>17994453
Well I mean, have you seen the place? lol. Bunch of roid raged dudes trying to one up one another with their own fad diets.

Again though, as I said I know I'm not doing shit the healthy way. I don't really care though. It's what's worked. I'll take my speed and 300 calorie limit any day.
>>
>>17994454
Shitposting isn't exclusive to /fit/ and the roiders tend to stick to their own general thread. The sticky is great advice and there are gems to be found. Fat people hate is good for motivation as long as you keep it to yourself in the real world (aka don't be an asshole.)
>>
>>17994460
Eh, idk I've lurked around many threads. Never felt comfortable there. It's kind of like the public gym setting in digital form. You don't belong there unless you're already some degree of ripped.
Newbies don't have any place there. As you said, the fat people hate is strong. And if you're still fat, you're hated there, therefore you don't really feel like hanging around with people who hate you.
But I agree with you on the sticky. The sticky is the only good place for fatties on fit.
>>
>>17993686

eat less, exercise more.
>>
>>17994507
Oh my god dude you're such a pussy

I find high skill floors to be motivating which is what you just described. I like striving to reach the skill floor in a subject. But then I also played dota 2 and css and got good enough at singing andplaying guitar which is also a high skill floor subject. I don't have a problem with picking something up and sucking for the first year as well as being told I suck.
>>
>>17994507
>caring what people on an anonymous image board think about you

I've experienced the opposite, if you're actively trying to better yourself /fit/ will be very supportive. What they don't like is idiots coming in asking the same questions that the sticky or a google search could answer.

/fit/ is one of the few 4chan boards that is supportive of one another, at the end of the day it's still 4chan so people are going to be mean. Just gotta learn to handle the banter.
>>
>>17994520
Sure thing, faggot!
>>
>>17994519
Well good on you. I ain't like that though. Its why I have a home gym and avoid public gyms.
Not to mention, I'm a chick so I already feel out of place in there if I'm not just casually jogging on the treadmils.

Exercise ain't really my thing period though. I do the bare minimum I need to because I don't wanna gain muscle. I'm trying to somehow lose the muscle I currently have.
My aesthetic is that phase just above spooky skeleton personally. That's my aim. Muscle ruins it.
>>
File: 1465994084384.jpg (198KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1465994084384.jpg
198KB, 500x498px
>>17994539
Oh, dude /fit/ is a boys only club.

And chicks at the gym are super annoying. They always get dressed up to be oggled and then I can't look in multiple directions as they waste space around me. It's especially annoying when they come up and work out right next to me so I lose 180 degrees of where my eyes can roam lest I be rude.

If they had a curves for men I'd go to it. They could call it shafts, but that's probably a gay bar.

I like the look of spoopy skeletons, but in practice I am far more sexually compatible with thiqq girls. I have dated skeletons and the sex kind of sucks because their asses are so small that missionary is uncomfortable since I'm tall. So I end up having to lift them up by the hips to my dick level and basically row them into me while their upper bodies dangle. I'm not really a fan. I'd rather have actual body to body contact sex. But I do dig them to look at.
>>
File: 1479348063955.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1479348063955.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>17994551
Yeah, I feel ya. Thats why I stopped going to the public gym. Men get mad when we go there, so it's better for all of us for me to work out at home.

Yeah, I like the idea of being lifted and tossed around, which is a dream I can't really have at 130. I'm aiming for a flat 100, 115 max. I got this shitty hourglass figure though, which in my eyes just makes me look fat regardless of what I weigh. Good news I suppose is that even after dropping 50lbs I didn't drop a single cup size. Though I wouldn't have minded going down a little. Fucking DD's are obnoxious to lug around.
But hey, maybe the bright side is that I'll lose the weight in the right places and maintain the places dudes like. Idk. I'd still be much happier as a stick figure tho.
>>
>>17994580
I had an ex who was 130 and I could pick her up easily. But she was 6' and I'm 6'2" at 185-195lbs and lift weights, obviously. I dated a girl who was like 90lbs and 5'2" and that was way too small for comfortable sex.

Unless you were already a stick and flat chested naturally I think it's stupid for you to go for it now. Least of all when you have such high estrogen levels. You should be going for the volleyball player look imo. You will not have the model look with tits thay big and that high of estrogen. Plus it sounds like you're 5'4"-5'7". Play to your strengths, don't be delusional.

Besides, sex is better with girls like you than stick figures. Throwing girls around is fun in theory, but skin on skin contact is what makes for good sex and being of applicable size is best for that.

130lbs isn't too heavy to throw around. I carried that 6' girl around all the time.
>>
File: 9799026_orig.png (142KB, 303x400px) Image search: [Google]
9799026_orig.png
142KB, 303x400px
>>17994605
Yeah I'm 5'3 and short. Wish I were lucky enough to have legs for days, but I'm pretty stumpy all around. It sucks because the fat distribution gets all out of whack. Like I'm 130, but I look 150.

Idk, I just find I'm not pulling hardly at all, and the guys I am pulling are fatties themselves. Theory sticks that people tend to stay in their own lanes, so I figure if fat dudes are looking at me and saying "Yeah, that ones in my league" that means I'm still much too fat. I'm vain too, I'll admit it. I want a skinny dude, but I'm not delusional, I understand that if I want a skinny dude I should be skinny myself. Can't be hypocritical.

I mean, I get I'm never gonna be pic related, but I want to get as close to as humanly possible. I've got too much fucking muscle on my thighs though that's just making me look fatter that idk what to do about. Don't get me wrong, there's still plenty of fat I need to get rid of, but there is muscle there too. I'm sitting here like, can I break my damn legs so I can cast them up and let them atrophy?
Then I really would be absolutely mentally unstable kek.
>>
File: 26949.jpg (72KB, 634x499px) Image search: [Google]
26949.jpg
72KB, 634x499px
>>17994629
Ok, at that height 115 would actually be good. If I were you I would do distance running. Long cardio sessions will make you smaller. Do an hour or more of cardio a day.

Look at marathon runners.
>>
>>17994644
what is wrong with her legs lol. The one looks super thick but the other looks super tiny?
>>
>>17994659
One is behind her with the muscles expanded and the other in front with them contracted.

lmao, did you really need that explained?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.