[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I've been texting a lot and I were talking about what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screen_Shot_2016-06-02.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screen_Shot_2016-06-02.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Girl I've been texting a lot and I were talking about what we're going to do when we hang out next (we've only actually hung out once before). I said "how about a movie?" she said "movies are cool, they're not good for getting to know someone. i like making out though, but idk if you like me like that". I told her I did, and that I'd be down for that. So that's a good start, but what does this mean? If a girl tells me she wants to make out, is sex implied? I mean I probably will do other stuff, I'm not a complete autist. But tl;dr do girls like JUST making out?
>>
>>17993553
>If a girl tells me she wants to make out, is sex implied?
absolutely not
>>
>>17993659
only reason i ask is because i once heard something like "a kiss is just a kiss, but making out leads to other things".
>>
>>17993676
Not in a movie theatre my man.
>>
You must be 18+ to post here. I'm a 25 year old virgin and even I know that just caus she wants to make out doesn't mean she wants teh fukk right away. Just gauge the situation when you're there though. Bring a condom to be safe but don't expect to be using it. She's pretty fucking forward to flat out say she wants to make out with you, so she'll make it known if she wants more.
>>
>>17993702
i explained that wrong. She doesn't want to go to a movie, she'd rather just hang out, and kiss i guess idk.
>>
>>17993715
Right, yeah totally agree.. And I'm a 20 year old non virgin btw, not that it really matters.
>>
>>17993735
So hang out with her, make out with her, and see where it goes.

But don't automatically expect sex. Cause if you and it doesn't happen you're going to feel like crap.
>>
>>17993743
It's easy to escalate from a makeout session to sex though. Rubbing the neck just turns women on to no end.
>>
>>17993746
Depends entirely on the girl.

All I'm saying is sex isn't automatically implied and that OP should keep his guard up just in case.
>>
>>17993751
Thanks. Acknowledged and appreciated.
>>
My friend makes out on her first dates, she doesn't find it as personal as sex, she dated my best friend and he told me the first time he said he liked her even before going on a date she made out with him in the car, no sex
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.