[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women get turned on by violence/fighting? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 5

File: 1480215072596.gif (1020KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1480215072596.gif
1020KB, 500x280px
Why do women get turned on by violence/fighting? I don't mean the evolutionary reason; I want to hear it from a woman's perspective. Tell me your feelings about two guys fighting, femanons.
>>
>>17993291
they dont...
>>
Not op but they do, my girlfriend thinks it sexy when hockey players push each other around and fight
>>
>>17993291

I can't actually explain why. Logistically it makes no sense to me, I just feel that it is attractive.
>>
I don't. I was on a date with this guy and he was going back and forth with a stranger and it was embarrassing as fuck.
>>
>>17993301
Well I didn't expect much. Like me trying to explain why I like perky tits. What do I like about perky tits? Well they're round, bouncy, soft...

That's what I'm wondering, what do y'all like about it?
>>
>>17993291
I'm attracted to masculinity and strength. The ability to defend yourself, and by extension to protect me, is appealing. On the other hand, I'm not attracted to people who are starting fights, just to people who can win one if they're put in that position
>>
>>17993303
Okay, but was that dude disrespecting him or trying to pick a fight? I don't really mean just getting mad at someone.
>>
>>17993305
I personally "enjoy" seeing men battered/bloody. I have the desire to dote on them and heal their wounds/nurse them back to health and care for them like some cheesy support class/mom figure, but maybe that is just me being fucked up.
>>
mmmmm..Men peeing testosterone. Yummy!

You must have all us girls figured out or something.

Would you pleeeease ram your fist into some stranger's face so I can quiver?

Um does that answer the stupid broad generalization fella?
>>
>>17993324
Wow, you're an obnoxious cunt.

I just came back from a bar where I almost got into a fight. The cute bartender then proceeded to shake her ass in front of me. Many cases!
>>
There isn't a reason shared by all women on why fighting is attractive. I never understood why people ask questions to a specific gender as if all people in that same gender have some thoughts that are specifically the same just due to being that gender.

Just as there are enormous subtle and huge differences in personalities of the millions of male people, so it is also so with women. I know I know, captain obvious.

Or who knows. Maybe i'm a fucking idiot and there are enormous gender specific similarities in thinking. But i've never noticed it.

Only similarities i've ever noticed is a fuck load of them love shopping. And they love being influenced by really illogical emotional ideas to do really stupid illogical emotional things. So I guess in a way they're also universally like children. Probably the way nature intended for them to be so they could understand their own kids better while they were raising them.
>>
I don't. I hate it, actually. I like my men mild mannered. If he's a real man he'll just let it go.
>>
>>17993291
No, I hate when men are violent.
>>
It's weird there's such a dichotomy.
>>
Violence/Fighting is my biggest turn off. I don't know how that meme even started. Playfighting can be cute though, as long as there's no pain inflicted. It shows friendship, playfulness and self-control.
>>
As a female i can say i personally hate it. I never known a girl who likes it Tbh. not saying they're not out there. I prefer men who can just walk away when being provoked.
>>
I'm amazed there's more disgust than attraction. Everytime there's a scene there's at least one girl interested. Hell, I've argued heavily with a girl and she said she wanted to fuck me afterwards.
>>
>>17993383
I'm a dom and I feel the same way when my sub BF tries to argue with me. When he makes me mad, I want to fuck the shit out of him and give him no say just so he knows who's boss. But that's probably not the answer you wanted.
>>
>>17993386
Confirmed. Women are crazy.
>>
>>17993408
It's not that they're crazy, it's just that they've lived their whole lives without any real responsibilities thus they haven't matured as much as men.
>inb4 women mature faster than men
While this is true, it's only until the age of 14 when the female brain stops developing. There's a reason why men grow on to be bigger and stronger than women in the future.
>>
>>17993291
In real life, I don't care for it. Those situations terrify me and I want to avoid interacting people that would so easily jump into that kind of position to begin with.

However, I do like seeing men and women covered in blood. Couldn't tell you why though.
>>
>>17993417
This is completely false. Not even saying this to defend women, it's just scientifically inaccurate. Do your research and you'll find that the human brain continues to develop into the 20s for both men and women.
>>
>>17993408
>this woman has a domination fetish
>ALL women are crazy CONFIRMED

you sound 12
>>
>>17993291
They like strong guys. Little wonder why women i know all seem to like big guys like boxers etc. and that those types of guys get a lot of female attention.

I think asserting your dominance is a sign of having the kinds of protective and dominant genes that women seek out in a partner. This is especially true when they are ovulating.
>>
>>17993319
A woman that wants to heal and nurse me is hot as fuck to be honest. I guess it works both ways.
>>
Are you noticing a theme?

The women replying tend to dislike the violence.
The men replying think women like the violence, and are trying to justify it.

The truth is, most women don't like it. It may make you feel manly, but it often makes women feel scared. You can tell yourself all you want that they love it, but that simply isn't true. Of course, some do, but not all women have the same train of thought. I'd say 98% of women I know would be frightened if a guy showed signs of being physically violent.
>>
>>17993454
At the risk of sounding like an asshole, I'm going to go ahead and say that women say a lot of stupid shit that's not actually true. Men probably do it too, but seriously women are notorious for lying/beating around the bush/pussyfooting in general.

They say they're just busy when the truth is they are flaky because they don't want to go out with you.

They say they want to be friends first because it sounds nice but in reality a lot of them will bang on the 2nd or 3rd date if they are actually interested in the guy.

They say they like new-agey "feminist" men who don't fight etc. but I have serious doubts. I guess that might be black and white thinking, though it's probably important to note that women who say they don't like guys who fight don't really want to date a fucking pussy either.

I do not find it a stretch to say that women would prefer their guy have the capability to beat the fucking shit out of someone if they had to, whether they admit it or not. I might just be projecting though - I see violence as necessary if there is no other option. Not that I've ever had to use it, or that I want to, but still.
>>
>>17993461
as for me i like my men weak and scrawny but thats because I was physically abused
if i ever found out my 110 lb boyfriend was secretly packing a lot of muscle i would be less attracted to him

but thats because life fucked me over
>>
>>17993461
>I do not find it a stretch to say that women would prefer their guy have the capability to beat the fucking shit out of someone if they had to

if he is good looking :)
>>
>>17993471
Do you like to be the dominant one also?

I'm built a lot like your BF (not sure how tall yours is though) and have wondered how/why a woman would be attracted to me unless I got serious about working out so I could end up looking broad-shouldered and generally more physically masculine.

>but thats because life fucked me over
See, this statement implies that had life not fucked you over, you'd be "normal" and as such would desire taller, fitter men like most women dude. I did see a guy actually shorter/smaller than I with a girlfriend who is taller than him by a bit and very pretty today, but since taking the red pill I have to wonder about shit like that.

Is it some fucked up relationship where she dominates and controls his beta ass or is she actually in love with him for who he is? Can woman ever really love a man who is not conventionally masculine in appearance, attitude and lifestyle if there's nothing "wrong" with her like you claim there is with you? Moreover, does it matter so long as it feels right?
>>
>>17993479
>like most women dude
Err, I meant like most women do**
>>
>>17993479
My bf is 5'4". I really do love him. He wouldn't be attractive to most people I think, but skinny manlets are just my type, as weird as it is.

The relationship in question that fucked me up was pedophilic in nature. I was 12 at the time. My brain had not fully developed and I cannot remember a time when I was not attracted to short, skinny, sometimes even feminine men. I don't know if that has to do with my abuse or if I was just drawn to so-called "beta" males from the start.

I love my boyfriend very much and would like to marry him soon. It's just that I've used this website for so long and am always hearing the "beta manlets will never get a woman" rhetoric, so I feel like an anomaly for being naturally drawn to that type of man.
>>
>>17993331
Ah yes, because bartenders are the pinnacle of female companions. I'm not the person you're replying to but face it, you're an idiot.
>>
>>17993461

this is so accurate that women can't even reply to this post

except for this lying sack of shit >>17993471
>>
>>17993499
lol nice b8 m8

But to drive the point home to >>17993479, posts like these are the reason I feel like my attraction to weak guys has to be a result of trauma if it's so abnormal
>>
>>17993499
I mean it IS a post based on assumptions and a generalization of half of the humans on this planet, but I suppose since an anon thinks it is true, it could be.
>>
File: 1484754320309.jpg (216KB, 740x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484754320309.jpg
216KB, 740x1024px
>>17993491
That beta manlets thing is kind of a meme. Kind of. My taller aquintances love feeling like they won the genetic lottery and are perfectly aware of the status boost they get simply form being tall. It gives them extra confidence, and most of them are not even in great shape otherwise. They're just tall. Most short men I see around my height give or take a couple inches (I'm 5' 6") have bulked up and look pretty damn good, sans the being short thing. Sometimes I feel like I need to do that so I don't keep being so miserable and alone. It's not secret that a lot of women pass me up because of my size, but to be perfectly honest I have had women show what felt like real interest in me. Sometimes I get so into my insecurities that I have to remember I had dozens of matches on Tinder, or had girls explicitly ask me for sex.

>It's just that I've used this website for so long and am always hearing the "beta manlets will never get a woman" rhetoric, so I feel like an anomaly for being naturally drawn to that type of man.
That's what I'm saying. All this red pill shit says I need to bulk up and be more alpha and then only date really slim and pretty girls. I don't mind and even find myself attracted to women who are a bit chubby. I have never not been attracted to skinny girls either, so I don't know what to say other than maybe I'm just a dude who likes all sorts of women.

It's funny, I spent the afternoon reading Red Pill stuff and thought I "knew" what women really want, not all of them but a "vast majority". I "knew" that women would never really desire a small guy like me, because small. Then I saw that affeormentioned couple with the short guy and taller girl and I experienced some cognitive dissonance. Like, as much as I could benefit from working out and being healthier, it would be nice if that wasn't necessary just in order to land a girlfriend.
>>
>>17993345
Fukkin This,

I hate generalizations because i lived with 2 other women and all 3 of us had completely different views and tastes in everything.
I don't think men fighting is sexy.
I think a man that would defend his woman is. So in my case only the context matters.

This question is silly because we know for a fact that some men get turned on watching ladys brawl. Doesn't mean you all do right?
Everyone is their own person.
>>
>>17993291
I don think its the fighting OP, its probably the confidence and willingness to stand up for yourself thats sexy to them
>>
>>17993499
Maybe you just like to see what you want to see, this is one reply

>>17993473
essentially, anon was saying it's charisma that makes them attractive but not actually how violent/ready to fight they are, in fact men who are good at fighting tend to be idolized by other men. I don't know of any woman who truly has a taste for violence and fighting like OP suggests (they might exist).

Imagine going on a date with someone, some guy harasses you and your bf beat him unconscious and then crouched down and kept punching him, that's violence. Even in the case of self defense, things might go very wrong. *Anecdote ahead*, I still remember a local news story about a guy who defended a girl from muggers/rapists (it was unclear which they were), a real life damsel in distress situation that made the news!, there was fighting and broken glass, and someone bled, then the police arrived, afterwards, when the guy came to check on her, she just puked and cried, pale as death because of the blood on his shirt and the smell, (given what she just saw I wouldn't blame her). Maybe if you look hard enough you can find a girl who gets wet from this. And if they do exist, I hope you find them and can impress them.

A lot of strong looking men have charisma, a lot of strong looking men have charisma of a rock. They aren't correlated.
>>
>>17993564
I think that might be why redpill and /r9k/ stuff rustles my jimmies. I'm no feminist, but absolutes like "ALL women like tall, buff guys and ALL betas are doomed to eternal virginity" just frustrate me because they're simply not true.

On another note, my best friend is a 6'4" girl, 20 years old, very pretty...and has never had any success men. The same manlets meme goes in reverse for women and she so far has not succeeded in finding a man that isn't intimidated by her NBA-player stature. I have no clue how to help her, but I know I've seen guys on here with a thing for very tall women, so I know she's got someone out there that will love her.
>>
>>17993492
Many cases, ho. Get over yourself.

As soon as that anon mentioned it, it did seem like most of you were lying. Then again this is feminism infested /adv/.
>>
File: 1463956411132.jpg (27KB, 596x324px) Image search: [Google]
1463956411132.jpg
27KB, 596x324px
>>17993291

>Why do women get turned on by violence/fighting?
>>
>>17993386
Lol think about it. There's no such thing as a dom girl. As soon as you truly laid a finger on any man, you'd get your shit pushed in. Delusional as hell, like most women.
>>
>>17994014
I'm a guy. I'm just not a numale meathead with low self esteem.
>>
Probably because our ancestors who were real men used to hit them.
>>
>>17994030
Well you sound like a bitch, letting people get one over you. Defending yourself =! Low self-esteem.
>>
>>17994033
Yeah I know haha. I should have just asked the men so the women couldn't virtue signal.
>>
>>17994035
Yeah but talking about it like it's the be all end all to attract women is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>17994037
>be all end all to attract women
Aw c'mon. You're pulling things out of your ass there. No one ever said that.
>>
>>17994036
The only responses you're going to get from women here are the ones that gain them social approval. What happens in real life speaks for itself.
>>
>>17993306
why am I not surprised that the right answer got ignored
>>
>>17993454
why do women like muscles (within reason) ? is it just for fucking giggles? no, it represents strength, and the ability to enforce ones will upon the physical world . associating with a man capable of violence is a survival mechanism, so it is likely evolutionary selected for. women who didn't give a shit if their men were strong, didn't pass on their genes. simple.
>>
>>17993291
I don't. But then again I'm white.

I find that the women who like violence in men are usually colored. No racial(?)

But it's pretty fucking stupid and brutish in general.
>>
>>17993306
exactly this. my husband sometimes does mma fights and it is pretty hot knowing that he COULD beat the shit out of someone putting our family in danger. he's a very peaceful guy if he's not fighting. even then, he does "as little as possible as much as necessary" and is known to punch out his opponents with one hit.
he would NEVER start s fight in daily life if it wasn't absolutely necessary (say, someone trying to attack him or breaking in or whatever)
>>
Thing is even with the virtue signaling, it goes to show that women will avoid conflict to the extent it cucks things up. They couldn't care less about pride. Explains Europe right now. Disgusting.
>>
>>17994066
to add, i also like the idea of looking after him after a fight. it feels right.
and it's somehow very exciting to see your man having such sites to himself you don't usually see on him. it's a strange feeling seeing the guy you saw cuddling with your newborn a few hours prior see punch a big guy out without big effort...
>>
>>17994066
Yeah but if another dude is trying to provoke your man by harassing you or him, you don't want him to fight or at least threaten the dude? I feel most of the feminists in this thread would say no, which is incredulous. No one is talking about picking fights.
>>
>>17994076
Not her, but yeah of course I would want him to stand up for himself. Who likes a fucking spineless pussy, man OR woman? It's not attractive in either gender.

Picking fights, etc, is a different matter entirely.
>>
>>17994076
it depends. if we were at a party and a drunk guy would start acting like an asshole i would find it unnecessary if he picked a fight over this. it's obvious that this guy isn't a real treat. he's just intoxicated and idiotic. it isn't worth it to get in legal troubles over something like that. but if we would walk down the street and someone tried to rob us, then i would find it a good moment for him to step up and punch the idiot out.
>>
>>17994090
i mean, he could tell thee drunk odiot to fuck off, but i would find it more mature to leave instead of getting into a fight in sich a situation.
>>
>>17994090
React to robbery is a pretty idiotic move t b h.
>>
>>17994091
See that's where I don't agree. If you're sitting at a bar and they start doing that, following your advice would require me to move, which is still accommodating to the agressor. If you're at a party there's not many places to go and you're better off knocking the faggot down a peg and getting him shamed and removed.
>>
>>17993345
I think it's because you can generalize a mans attraction to a women. They are attracted physically and usually to breasts and bums.
>>
>>17993386
Sounds more like a power thing.
>>
>>17993291
I am not turned on by violence or fighting. If I see a boxe match or two drunk dudes punching each other I don't masturbate.
I like seeing my boyfriend being masculine and strong, and knowing he'd be able to overpower someone if we were in danger. Makes me feel safe.
I get turned on when we argue, tho. I love make-up sex. Obviously this is true for stupid fights, not for "you cheated on me" fights.
>>
>>17993291
>me while I was an edgy teenager
>steal and burn the flag of a neighbouring country because nationalism
>feel silly later
>tell my politically correct gf about it
>expect her to criticise me
>she gets turned on instead

I think women are attracted to passionate behaviour and a willingness to fight for ideals, even if the reasoning behind them is stupid.
>>
>>17993291
i'm not turned on by violence, but that's just me, one particular woman.
>>
>>17993291
I view it as a difference between violence and fighting.

Two guys slugging it out over a girl or some disagreement is pure violence and I don't like that.

But two guys in a ring, boxing or MMA, with rules and each trying to be better and more dominant than the other... I find that attractive.
>>
>>17994026
I subscribe to the theory that the only reason women aren't more violent/dommy than they are is because men are bigger. Biggest piece of evidence is the fact that lesbian couples have more cases of domestic violence than couples of any other gender/orientation.
>>
What is the point of this thread? Why ask women for their perspective if you're just going to assume they're lying when they give you an answer you don't want to hear?
>>
>>17994643
He's not asking "if" women like violence, he's asking "why". You could read it as "women who like violence/aggression, why is this so?"

The answer is usually security. People may be indifferent to money as well, but they still like the resources and money it provides. Same thing really.

>an answer you don't want to hear
Most women say they don't inherently like violence but that they like strong men. One woman said she prefers smaller, frailer dudes. So the more general answer seems to be that women may not like violence but they do enjoy strong men capable of necessary aggression. We're not disagreeing with women, we're saying they aren't always completely truthful because they're being defensive to the question posed here.
>>
>>17993291
>ask females
>females answer: no we dont
>You must be lying!!
lol it's pretty obvious which posts come from insecure guys ITT
>>
>>17993303
>>17993306
This is how most women (in my experience) feel.
>>
Several reasons;

>being hot headed is a (negative) sign of being passionate, having a fierce temperament, which is romantic because of the associations (that he'll also be a passionate lover etc)
>many (especially young) people love a good adrenaline rush, and being with someone who starts or accepts a fight is a relatively safe way to experience that
>it shows guts on some level, obviously fighting someone can be very cowardly but plenty of people would never even dare to start screaming at a stranger who could beat them up potentially
>romantic narrative of this being part of the world of men, enforced through media/pop culture
>a man being able to fight means he's reasonably fit/quick on his feet/strong and in general women like to see men do purely physical stuff

Before someone starts to argue with me, I can see this appeal hypothetically but have never been around a fight where I did not feel they were blowing stuff out of proportion and being retards, and I'm not sure how I'd feel in practice if my partner wound up in one. I feel as an adult it is your responsibility to not unnecessarily escalate stuff and doing otherwise shows poor impulse control and a kind of hot headedness that is not attractive to me at all. But I can absolutely understand the raw sexual appeal because of how feral and sort of "unglamorous" it is within a typically highly civilized society. The original caveman appeal.
>>
>>17994026
>implying Dom/sub dynamics are rooted in real life violence

Psychological power is real. Look at how much power women have over men when rejecting them.
>>
File: whitetail-deer-with-antlers.jpg (446KB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
whitetail-deer-with-antlers.jpg
446KB, 816x612px
>>17993291
Is this you, OP?
>>
At high school i fought this faggot in the class while teacher was out
I was basically in a rage mode and when other guys break it up i gave him punches on face and he gave me none
Like three girls start showing me signs, one girl waa all over me
But i never got to anyof them cu mental issue
>>
>>17993291
There's no such as a femanon...fuck...
When you make posts addressing "women" users, say women, girls or females, biological ones.
>>
>>17993324
>"Huh? Why are you generalizing dude? ALL WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD ASK SOMETHING THIS WAY"
>most if not all female posters stated they don't like men fighting for no reason, but like it if they defend themselves and their girlfriends

Wow, it's almost like you actually can make an accurate generalization of womens' views on something?
>>
>>17993291

here is a video that explain their attraction to violent men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdyy0BArH74
>>
Femanons, what are our chances if we're more pacifists and don't care about winning fights or some shit?

This implies not even caring about getting strong enough to beat someone's shit up.
>>
>>17995003
I'm a guy but in all honesty, if you're good looking and interesting, they won't give a shit about all the rest, you guys should stop doing mental gymnastics about stupid things that most women don't give a shit about.

>Source: Friend of Chad through my entire life.
>>
Simple answer: we don't.

2 guys fighting is just as irritating as 2 girls fighting. We see aggressive people as kind of stupid.
>>
>>17995070
>about stupid things that most women don't give a shit about
How about if we don't know about what things women give a shit about?
>>
>>17995177
Read my previous post again and you will find the answer.
>>
>>17995105
WE
>>
>>17995204
JUST
>>
>>17993291
women get turned on by all sorts of shit that they don't think would turn them on. They'll even report not having been turned on by it afterwards despite measurements confirming otherwise.
>>
When i come to think of it.
One of the few times i've gotten a girl's number without asking was after i lost a fight.

I didn't think more about it then, but getting knocked out cold was sure a good way to get women in general to show affection.

Usually they would just brush me off as an annoying faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 800x800px
>>17993491
>My bf is 5'4"
>>
>>17995269
I would definitely feel more affection towards the loser of a fight than the winner. Like a previous anon stated, seeing men hurt makes our motherly instincts flare up.
>>
>>17995221
DO
>>
>>17994919
My antlers are way bigger.

>>17994951
>>17995269
Yeah dudes, don't you love it? Easy peasy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mROi39FvtEc
>>
I think it's better if the "violence" is directed at me I.e. Spanking, slapping, scratching, choking, etc.
>>
>>17995726
I hope you mean that purely sexually and you don't actively seek out men that would abuse you
>>
>>17995822
You can get off by being abused too, some people like being dominated in their lifestyle.
>>
>>17993301
>logistically it makes no sense to me
>logistically
>>
>>17995822
>>17995842
Yeah. There's a difference between being abused and being dominated. A distinct different. And it's a huge turn on.
>>
>>17993291
>in fiction
AWWWWW YEAAAAH
>in real life
Oh no

I appreciate violence only when indulging in escapism. Real violence greatly upsets me.
>>
>>17993461
Right, so basically, you're not interested in the truth, you just want some of us male anons to pretend to be women and give you a semi cooing over your masculine power? Fuck off, loser.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.