[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm tired of tried talking to women. I just can't,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Guys, I'm tired of tried talking to women. I just can't, they're like the coldest persons and I can't imagine an scenario where I can have a good conversation with a girl I consider attractive. Even my closest friends told me that I'm trying too hard and that in this way I will never get a gf.

What I'm supposed to do? I just had one gf in my entire life and I'm starting to feeling weird since the people at my surroundings are getting gf in a very easy way, I'm just too ugly? I hate being me.
>>
>>17992669

>im just too ugly

we wont know unless you post a pic. but you sound incredibly simple
>>
I feel the exact same way, I always see people around me getting gfs so easily, and it really bothers me that there isn't a single attractive girl that I know that isn't a sout and goes out with all of my friends, it's not going so well.
>>
>>17992674
I can't post a picture of myself, but, those that really matter at all? Like, I consider my self average, but girls are like fucking "meh" about me. I try to converse with them, and they just give a fuck and I don't know if I just have bad luck or I'm the problem.

How I'm supposed to talk to women, how I make them interested on me? How I'm supposed to "clic" with girls if they don't give me a chance
>>
>>17992689

>i cant post a pic

you can, but you choose not to. if you dont we cant help you.
>>
File: WIN_20170125_17_34_02_Pro.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170125_17_34_02_Pro.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>17992695
Ok, here is my photo
>>
>>17992687
>>17992669
I'm going to assume you are both the gross, creepy guy friend who shows up to shit without being invited by the normal guy friends and spends the entire evening staring down their shirts

>Baww why don't girls like me it's cause they're sluts

Or you're just fucking gross
>>
>>17992700

too blurry to be of much use.
>>
>>17992702
I'm not gross and I'm pretty social active, I have women friends, but they are not my type. My problem is when I try to make it with a love interest of mine. And no, I don't think all girls are sluts, but a lot of them seem to be cold when it's a matter of talking to a new person
>>
>>17992704
How are you supposed to help me with a better quality photo?
t. I don't have a good camera
>>
>>17992723
Id say youre cute
No homo
>>
>>17992723
Okay, I take back the mean things I said about you. You're obviously just confused because you're 14
>>
>>17992735
Thanks based anon, but other girls doesn't think the same about me
>>17992741
I'm 18
>>
File: tumblr_o98oifbTrj1voqnhpo1_250.png (66KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o98oifbTrj1voqnhpo1_250.png
66KB, 240x240px
Please anons, help me! :(
>>
>>17992669
Stop trying. This sounds retarded, I know, but tryharding has never worked really well for me. Go be with your friends, have fun. Girls will notice you. Or your friends will tell you.
>>
>>17992669

they're cold because they sense you want something from them, the same way you would be cold to a homeless man begging for change.

fix your shit so that you have something to offer, instead of stumbling through life as a beggar.
>>
>>17992723

It's your looks and the way you dress. Also being skinny.

Can you get into collegiate wrestling? I've heard that it's popular in US, it'll give you good body and a lot new friends. For now, you can forget about as you said

> attractive girls

you're 18 and look 14 and I'm not even >>17992741 . That's because of years of shit diet and lack of exercise. You've stunted you looks...
>>
>>17992712
>I have women friends, but they are not my type

you can't afford to be picky

>> I don't think all girls are sluts

lol, no shit, I know how male brain works. If you could, you'll be a male equivalent of a slut. Be honest with yourself.
>>
File: 1483479115165.jpg (17KB, 238x241px) Image search: [Google]
1483479115165.jpg
17KB, 238x241px
>>17993121
I can do exercise, if that's the problem. I'll do anything in order to change my body
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.