[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bf is in military >told him i often feel lonely and miss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1763.jpg (28KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1763.jpg
28KB, 300x225px
>bf is in military
>told him i often feel lonely and miss having him around to talk about stuff
>tells me to write him if something's on my mind
>know that it will upset him if something is bothering me and he is away and can't be "there for me"
>especially since what bothers me is often related to his absence
>if i write, he only has time to write back oneliners or not at all
>realize he has no time to write back anyways so i don't write anymore at all
>feel very distant from him

how do i change this /adv/?
should i write anyways even if it feels like talking to a wall?

>inb4, yes i have friends to talk to but it's not the same
>>
>>17992437
You could always do like every other dependent does and bang his friends while he's away.
>>
>>17992443
kys
>>
>>17992446
Sorry, just a bitter prior service guy who got cucked. Don't mind me. GF expressed the same sentiments.
>>
>>17992469
so you got any valuable advice?
also, i'm sorry for your bad experiences... must have been pretty shitty
>>
You should absolutely start fucking other people.

He shouldn't be allowed to treat you like that.

What kind of selfish prick gets into a relationship while he's IN the military.

He knows there's nothing he can provide when he's thousands of miles away. It's completely selfish.

Every military man ever who isn't stationed at home is fucking a large amount of prostitutes.

If the military wanted him to have a girlfriend, they would've issued him one.
>>
>>17992437
Do you love him? Write him
I was on a similar situation were my beloved and I haven't seen each other for a longo time and only text messaging could be done. Remember him how much you miss and love him, how ypu feel like, keep writing to him I'm sure he's reading every letter despite he can't answer. Hope time passes quickly for you 2 so that army shit's over.
>>
>>17992443

This. Do your dependapotamis duty.
>>
>>17992480
Samefag from another post. Look at the number of posters. Next time at least do that from another device. Sherlock
>>
>>17992480
yeah.. about that. military is obligatory where i live. plus he was very good so they forced him to stay. he has been there since last summer and he will have to stay another 6 months...

>>17992488
i do write him. he sometimes writes back, but only short stuff like "i love you", "i miss you" and so on. which i appreciate, but it's just not really anything to feel connected on. it's just hollow phrases
>>
>>17992480
>Every military man ever who isn't stationed at home is fucking a large amount of prostitutes.

By this he means the girls in the units around him that are willing to suck an entire garrison's dick (and swallow) at the drop of the hat.

Or his subordinates, depending on the guy's rank.

Serious relationships with people in the military aren't a thing many people can keep going.
>>
>>17992497
>yeah.. about that. military is obligatory where i live. plus he was very good so they forced him to stay. he has been there since last summer and he will have to stay another 6 months...

Oh, nevermind then. Just stick it out if you really think you love him. 6 months is fucking nothing.
>>
>>17992497
Maybe he just doesn't have time for writing. Ask it in your next letter. How much time is it until he returns home?
>>
>>17992497
>>17992503
Also, don't be surprised if he comes back and asks you to put your thumb up his ass.
>>
>>17992506
Sorry. Havent read the oher response. I hope he answers or explains a little in the next letter. I advice you to just keep writing to him and using the letters as a personal diary
>>
>>17992503
it has already been half a year. that's pretty long. atleast for me. i hate this.

>>17992506
i know he has no time. doesn't make it any better. i don't blame him at all. i just want to know how to deal with this because it is driving me nuts.
another half year atleast.
>>
>>17992508
kek

>>17992509
i do that but it is very frustrating.
>>
>>17992437
He's in the fucking miltiary you cunt show some fucking respect and stop being such a needy, insecure retard.

He's literally fighting and killing for his country and you're bitching about "being lonley" while you sit in your comfy as fuck apartment, on facebook doing FUCK ALL

pathetic as fuck
>>
>>17992514
Maybe you could start doing thing that you like, your hobbies. Working out is an excellent distractor too. Do everything you want and buy things you want, dedicate all this time to yourself. The maybe 4 times a week after going to bed, you can tell him everything you did? How you feeel, etc. I know not having a reply is horrible but maybe that is a way of carrying on while he is away. You made it for six months, you can make ir for 6 more, it's not like you're having suicidal or cheating thougts. Are you?>>17992514
>>
>>17992525
yeah... i'm not american. he's just in doing unnecessary maneouvres and drills.
and i haven't said i'm ungrateful. just lonely and trying to deal with it. that's pretty human
>>
>>17992533
Are you from somewhere in Europe? Switzerland maybe?
>>
>>17992530
i do all that. it's not that i'm bored or need distraction. it just sucks being in a relationship and not having a relationship at all.
no, ofc i'm not
>>
>>17992525
Bro, relax, it's just a literally who country's conscription period. It's a time for memes to be made and latent homosexuality to come to fruition.
>>
>>17992535
yeah, i'm from europe. does that matter?
>>
>>17992540
If he's doing just training shit. Is there any way to go visit him? Or call him by the phone? I don't know shit about the military but if those aren't options just wait for him.
>>
>>17992548
Just curious. I know that in Switzerland men have to do obbligatorry military service for long periods of time and at 20 something age too. Not only at 18.
>>
>>17992549
they have a visitors day but that's once.
no, i can't call him. they are doing shit till around midnight and have to get up again at 5am. basically, i can just wait.

my brother is in military too but ina higher grade an voluntarily and he says they do that on purpose to mimic real battle circumstances where you have zero private life too. thanks a lot...
>>
>>17992525
Looks like someone pissed off G I Joe
>>
>>17992552
it is usually not that long. but they forced him (literally faked his signature...) to stay because he was very good and they needed more men.
he is also already 23, he delayed his duty because he needed to finish his graduation first.
thenyou have to go ack for a few weeks every now and then untill you reach a certain age, i believe it's 42 or so. or you do it all at once (my brother is doing that) and are free afterwards. but you have to stay about 1,5 years.
>>
>>17992571
Haha i knew it. I lived in Switzerland but moved out just before 18. Wait. Isn' t there a way to pay to avoid the service? Or doing social work? Maybe he could just pretend to be bad or fuck up things just to go away. Can't you sue someone for faking a signature?
>>
>>17992586
if you fail the tests you have to stay home and pay instead, yes. but you have to have serious medical issues or be mentally ill to be able to do that.
he could do the social work thing but then he has to do it longer and it is usually very shitty work, mainly stuff like wiping old people's ass.
you could. but you have zero chance sueing the military. it's not even worth trying. we asked our lawyer
>>
>>17992594
plus they ask rather much if you have to pay. more than a months salary a year
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.