[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing interests me. I do things that I don't really enjoy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: cat.jpg (123KB, 1024x992px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
123KB, 1024x992px
Nothing interests me. I do things that I don't really enjoy, mostly just passing time, but in the future i always look back to those things I did and feel that it was so nice.

I feel like I live in past. It's all I think about.

How do I enjoy the present?
>>
>>17992157
You and the rest of the generation born between 85-95 feel this way. I suggest playing online games with people. A mixture of retro games (for nostalgia) and new games to attempt to start liking new things. If you're not a gamer, I understand this advice may suck but this is what works for me.
>>
>>17992157
>saved pic
>>
>>17992157
I have this same thing happen to me. Maybe try thinking you're gonna die tomorrow and it's your last day; might help you focus on what you're doing right now, and also make you realize what kind of bullshit you don't need to care about.
>>
>>17992164 Hard to find a non-cancer online game with a playerbase. I'm not too good at making friends either

>>17992261 Honestly if I had to die tomorrow, nothing I do would change. I'd spend the day saying bye to my internet friends and maybe watch some series
>>
Have you looked into having yourself checked out/getting professional help? You might be sufffering from chronic depression (dysthymia).
>>
>>17992477
Try becoming the cancer in online gaming then. Pick up Ark: Survival evolved. troll people to no end. People will see you trolling and join you. Grieving makes me feel better at least.
>>
>>17992501
Im not really looking to make the impression of "lol im a schizo im so cool" or something

I have a friend who said he was once diagnosed with mild depression and was forcefully put in a hospital with really far gone mentally ill and they didn't let him out for weeks

If I'd get diagnosed with nothing it'd be even worse because that means this is my natural state or something. Better not knowing idk
>>
File: wolflogo.png (62KB, 200x232px) Image search: [Google]
wolflogo.png
62KB, 200x232px
>>17992477
This game is fucking amazing and it's free. I've literally been playing it since 05, still has an active community even in 17
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.