[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I click with a girl, we go on a few dates. Conversations are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: TearsInRain.jpg (23KB, 242x206px) Image search: [Google]
TearsInRain.jpg
23KB, 242x206px
I click with a girl, we go on a few dates. Conversations are fun and smooth and we share interests. A few dates in they tell me they're not interested in any romantic stuff, but that they always insist on staying friends and actually pick up the chats. I've actually stayed friends with a few girls this way, so I don't think they're just being polite. Again, these were girls who I just randomly dated online and I explicitly made clear that they were dates.

Is this something that just happens? Standard procedure, move on, keep dating? Any advice, other than be less ugly?
>>
Girls aren't obliged to be your girlfriend because they went on a few dates with you. Maybe they weren't feeling it, maybe you were uglier than your pictures, who knows?
>>
>girls aren't obliged to be your girlfriend

Obviously. It's just happened enough times that it's becoming a noticeable pattern. Just not enough information?
>>
>>17992149
>Just not enough information?
And the fact that we're not in their head
>>
>>17992136
I would definitely suggest you date other women while still friend dating the initial girl.
I lived with a hot blonde with huge tits while I was in the military. Only friendship, but she would pull this shit on guys all the fucking time. the guys who would win were the ones who made her jealous.
Fucked up but it seems to work.
>>
>>17992136
Even if it's happened several times, it might not necessarily be about you. It might just be bad luck that you went on dates with women who were looking for something else. Keep at it.
>>
>>17992136

You might not be being romantic enough

You were clearly attractive enough for them to agree to the dates, but maybe bored them because you were, I dunno just guessing here, too pedestrian/safe?

Its nice to have smooth fun convos and to have stuff in common, but thats just a jumping off point.
How did the dates tend to go? Did you hookup with any of them?

My dates tend to end in sex by the 2nd date unless she's a girl that likes to wait, if so the 4th date is usually the latest.
>>
>>17992259
They always enjoy the conversations. I'm pretty decent at talking and I'm not boring.

What to I jump to? How? How do I be more romantic?
>>
>>17992266

No doubt you aren't boring, but the girls might not be feeling a "Spark"

Which, is essentially a girl's equivalent of getting a boner/getting turned on.

Do you initiate physical contact? Tease them? Do fun and exciting things?

Girls don't wanna just be taken out for a nice relaxed evening where nothing out of the ordinary happens, they want fun memories.

I'll give you examples from my life. I take girls out for something, and then just make it up. Like, take them down to the beach to kiss them

Or say "Lets look for a bar" to find somewhere I haven't been before, and then while we're in the bar with drinks find a quiet table for just the two of us so I can feel her up under the table and shit.

Or tease them, Like if they're wearing heels, say shit when they don't know where they are like "I could just run off and leave you here, stranded".
You know, exciting stuff.

Flirting and that sort of things is basically "Be a big kid, while treading the line and still looking like an adult." if you know what I Mean
>>
>>17992295
That's pretty much exactly what I'm doing wrong. How do I initiate physical contact, do you have any tricks for that?

I'm a big guy, 6'3 and broad shoulders. Isn't it kinda intimidating if I manhandle them?
>>
>>17992304

Im the complete opposite body type to you, I'm 5'9 and a skinny lad, but I'm fairly certain you can employ the same ideas.

>Isn't it kinda intimidating if I manhandle them

No, get ride of that attitude. If you do it right, its welcome and not scary/intimidating.

If a girl is into your look Im assuming she's into the kinda guy she can lean into and feel secure/comforted by.

One of my moves is pulling a girl closer to me to "keep me warm" when we leave a place, so I can pull her under my arm.

You can do that thing with knees where you do that clawing kinda motion that makes some people really ticklish. Just tickling in general can be a good way to initiate physical contact. Even if its just asking

>Are you a ticklish person?

When you're walking together, and then depending on her reaction grabbing at her side. When people are aware someone wants to try and tickle them you dont even have to tickle them to set em off.

Teasing them like a gentle push or shove also works.

Another trick I use is ask the girl to put her hand out stretched like a fan, to see how small her hands are compared to mine and tease her for having small hands (I know its dumb)
Then moving from that motion into holding hands, girls always like that

It always sounds dumb on paper but I dunno its just something you pick up, you just have to be fun.
Fuck about with them in the same way you fuck about with your brother or sister when you're little like you're trying to playfight or some shit, but reign it in enough so its still romantic and flirty and not you shoving them to the ground and running off yelling "WOOOOO"
>>
>>17992341
Thanks man, these examples helped a ton.
>>
>>17992136
Dont lose hope OP. The fact youre getting responses, let alone actual dates through online dating means youre doing better than most men.

Its just a matter of time until one sticks. Heres hoping for you bro.
>>
>>17992347
You use any yet, what happened?
>>
>>17992677
No, those just sound really useful and I probably am able to apply them in real life. I appreciate the support.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.