[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I come seeking your wisdom. I've been talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 290x174px
Hey /adv/, I come seeking your wisdom.

I've been talking with this girl for about two months now. We snapchat all the time, go get lunch or dinner together 4-5 times a week, meet up for ice cream late at night regularly.

I like her, she likes me; that has been established. But, awhile after we started talking she had said that shes not ready for anther relationship, her heart been broken one to many times and doesn't want to trust anyone. I told her im patient, and for her to let me know when shes ready to have another relationship.

Its been brought up a couple times in the last two months, we have agreed that we are more than friends, but not dating, landing somewhere in "Talking" and "getting to know each other".

At the same time i feel like her actions lead to more than that, like she will come and watch a movie and cuddle up on me (and fall asleep on my chest), send me pictures of her in a bra, come visit me at work for no other reason than to see me, comes to social events with me. Stuff that doesn't fall into "just talking" imo.

I told her i wanted to kiss her, a few weeks into talking, (After we had gone our separate ways for the night) and she said she isn't ready for that yet, but at the same time has told me she has had dreams where ive kissed her.

So im lost as to what to do, Do i just kiss her one day and hope for the best? Do i do what i said and be patient and wait for her to tell me shes ready for a relationship? If so how long before i say fuck it?
>>
>>17992021
I feel as if, after reading the thing as a whole, i sound rather beta. Im really not, its just with her whole "not being ready for a relationship" thing I don't want to do something that might pull the hand brake so to speak and stop what we have going.

I like her a lot, her and I like the same things, shes smart and beautiful, I haven't really had a connection with someone like I do with her out of all my past relationships, and its kind of got me fucked up a bit.
>>
>>17992021
If the girl and yourself are over the age of 18/ shes had a boyfriend before, then congrats, youre on her backburner as she looks for better cocks to fuck. Move forward and meet new people, and start distancing yourself. If she actually cares she will try and pull you back, otherwise youre better off trying your luck with other ladies.
>>
>>17992033
Maybe you need to be morr daring, but the girl is fucking your shit in with the ''ohoho im not ready anon-kun lol'' stuff. Youre ready to commit, she isnt. Keep her as a friend and go meet new people. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and if she does want you, youll come to know it as Ive said in my tuturu post. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>17992035
>>17992053
Were both in our early twenties. I guess i should mention that two months is how long we have been talking this time. We stopped talking awhile back and she came back and that's when she made it clear she liked me.
>>
Life isnt a race, dont rush
>>
>>17992021
I don't know her to say, if she's the kind of girl that's waiting for you to don't ask to kissing her, just do it!
But if you like her and wanna make one step forward, you have to make her stop doing that teenager thing "I don't wanna hurt myself again, stay here being my gay friend, giving me support..."
You have to say to her, you like her, wanna try something serious, wanna make things works, and If it's not what she want too, you're gonna give all these attention you're giving to her to someone else who wants to...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.