[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm almost 22 and I can't say I've ever had another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-11-17-22-20-52.png (752KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-17-22-20-52.png
752KB, 1080x1920px
I'm almost 22 and I can't say I've ever had another female friend. Is that really abnormal or is it more common than I think? It's not that I dont like other girl's, I'm just not good at fitting in with them..
>>
>>17991900
What's wrong with you tho?
>>
If you are a guy thats not weird.

If you're a girl, well thats a red flag. I would never date a girl who has a lot of male friends and no female friends. How many of your male friends have you fucked?
>>
>>17991917

At least 5
>>
>>17991917
Im a girl and I don't have any male friends either unless you count the 5 or so dudes I've dated in my life and after every breakup they've mostly all ghosted me. I'm a bit nervous about sex so most got tired of me once they found out I wouldnt be an easy lay. I'm currently a Virgin. .
Anyway I don't know why other girls don't like me exactly. Maybe I'm just too awkward .
>>
>>17991932
Lol. That's the number of men I've dated. The number of men I've fucked is 0. :b
>>
>>17991960
Well then the problem isn't "Why don't I have female friends" it's "Why don't I have friends."
It's extra weird that apparently no one wants to be around you unless you're dating them.

Srsly what's wrong with you tho
>>
>>17991980
I said female friends because the main reason most men approach girls at all is for sex. So, I'm not concerned with my lack of male friends.
And again, I don't really know whats wrong with me. I'm a bit nerd but I dress fashionably, I'm clean, in shape, and I'm pretty nice to people.
>>
>>17991980
Isn't it normal for men to not want to be around a girl if the possibility of sex isn't on the table?
>>
>>17992006
On 4chan, yes. In the real adult world, no.

>>17991999
OP do you have hobbies? Interests? Anything that makes you more interesting then a sheet of plywood?
>>
>>17992015
I'm into art, specifically drawing and painting and I have a lot of knowledge about astronomy/history/cultures/music.
Im probably not that good of a conversationalist though. I was home schooled so my people skills are iffy. Working a customer service job helped a bit but now I'm just good at being professional.
>>
Why don't you fit in with other girls?
>>
>>17992039
I don't know but I blame homeschooling.
>>
>>17992015
I didn't get my opinions from 4chan, just my life in general. I only came on here this month after all. But maybe you're right and it is weird.
>>
>>17992043
Okay. Well good luck finding help and enjoy being lonely, because how the fuck are we supposed to help you if you can't even tell us what the problem is? I'd honestly like to help you, but I simply can't.
>>
>>17992050
How would I know? I can't see myself from the inside of someone else's head! It's not like other girls spell out why they don't particularly like me.
But my question was answered. It's not normal.
>>
>>17992063
Because a bunch of anonymous strangers over the internet are going to know why you don't fit in, right?
>>
>>17992073
I understand you can't help me with that part. I was simply wondering if it was normal or not.
>>
>>17991900
If a girl has male friends, that's whatever, but if a girl has only male friends, that's a huge red flag.
>>
>>17992087
I dont have any friends. Male or female. Jeez I already said that in this thread a few times. -_-
>>
>>17992095
You don't at this second, but you have, and you sleep with them. Red flag.
>>
>>17992030

It's likely because you're too intelligent to relate.

I have 2 legit female friends myself.
I've had lots of female associates i tried to befriend but I've found the majority are boring and competitive.
Since I'm not a fan of headgames i often break contact when i first see patterns of backtalking or jelousy.
I'll be friends with more women when they stop trying to relive high-school
>>
>>17992112
>It's likely because you're too intelligent to relate.
Whoops, you almost dropped your fedora there
>>
>>17992103
No I'm a Virgin. I've never had male friends..I mean Ive gone out with a few men but I didn't sleep with them and the longest I even knew any of them before they moved on was 6 months.
>>
>>17992112
Eh I don't think I'm more intelligent but i am more interested in science than most I run into so the lack of things in common might be a big problem.
>>
>>17992117
Well your OP said your problem was making female friends. Sounds like your problem is making friends.
>>
>>17992148
Well I guess but in my experience most other girls don't have make friends. Usually they're on good terms with their boyfriends guy friends or coworkers but uh honestly I don't know any that hang out with a circle of guys if theyre not dating 1 of them.
>>
>>17992156
Op here. Male*
I'm not really trying to make friends with men. Being friends with guys just sounds like it'd end up complicated.
>>
>>17992159
Idk how, if you cant be friends with a guy how do you expect to be friends with anyone. Do you not have any friends that arent online?
>>
File: 152686156.png (307KB, 499x511px) Image search: [Google]
152686156.png
307KB, 499x511px
>>17991900
I have the same exact problem OP. I dress reasonably okay, work out, wear light makeup, and keep it polite when talking to girls if I ever get the chance, but the only girls that have ever lasted with me and whom I got along with well were girls who had mostly male friends too.I just don't understand what barrier is keeping girls away from me. Also Im sure not all "girls" are normie gossip monsters, since gossiping is not a strong suit for me, but I don't know what else is the problem. How is it that guys are so friendly, without trying to get anything cause I talk about my long term relationship a lot, but girls seem disgusted by me? Hopefully youll grt answers OP to help the rest of us out.
>>
>>17993299
You're a dude that wears light makeup? Gay.
>>
>>17992113

Thank you but i don't wear hats sir
>>
>>17993340
Maybe if I was a guy who wore makeup more girls would like me cause im a girly guy. Sadly im a tomboy girl.
>>
I'd say it's abnormal but not that uncommon. I don't have many friends aswell. I think it's because I'm terrible at (and hate) small talk and I grimace a lot because I kinda want the social interaction to end as fast as possible. I'm also a huge nerd geeking out about stuff most people don't care about like birdwatching or DnD. I'm doing pretty good though. Either learn to be comfortable in knowing you don't actually need their acceptance or look actively for other people that share common interests.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.