[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 26M and I'm falling so hard for this 17F. I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1482333601643.webm (1MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482333601643.webm
1MB, 640x800px
I'm 26M and I'm falling so hard for this 17F. I feel really guilty and embarrassed trying to admit this to my family or peers. And she feels the same as our feelings towards each other is certainly mutual. Has anyone dated someone much younger than themselves? Did you keep it a secret from your peers, or did you tell them? And what made you decide to keep it secret or tell? And if you were open about it, how did you cope with the judgement?

I've typically have dated girls 1-5 years young and have had friends and FWBs from 11 years older to 8 years younger.

For her age she's already shown exceptional emotional maturity, even more so than girls I've dated my own age. And since she is 6'2" and I'm 5'7", I feel like perhaps on a subconscious level, this helps neutralize the age difference in my mind. (you lose that typical societal gender role/power dynamic of the male being taller than the female). Additionally I'm far from what's considered a hetronormative for my biological gender, and I can say the same about her. I certainly feel her masculine traits defintely compliment my feminine ones, resulting an amazing sensation of balance between us.

I know my feelings for her are real and undeniable, but I'm looking for advice as to how I should proceed with opening up(or not) about it to my peers.

PS: No we haven't had sex yet.
>>
why do you even care about the opinion of your peers or family. they are not dating her, you are
>>
Say whatever you wish to your own friends/family, but realize that if you don't tell them and the truth comes out, your relationship will look shady both on account of the age difference and because you felt uncomfortable sharing it.

Do not ever tell her that she can't tell her parents/friends. There's already a power dynamic that's skewed (don't forget that this is usually more significant for the younger person because they don't know what it's like to be twenty six while you know what it's like to be seventeen), encouraging her to not have open communication with her social support network is going down a rabbit's hole you don't want.

Basically, if you really want to date her, man up and accept that you're going to deal with comments and assumptions and try to block it out as much as possible.
Although I have to say I find it a bit laughable that you comment on the maturity of a girl you haven't even started dating yet. You think how she's acting when she's calm and still on her best behavior shows you the full scope of emotions/coping methods she can go through? Most people are able to be mature and respectful and what not when things are going well. It's more how she carries herself when jealous/insecure, in a heated fight and so on that tell you something about her maturity.
>>
>>17991862
Someone is doing to post that retarded magic number rule and tell you off OP. Too be fair though, you really are robbing the cradle. You're biased regarding her maturity too. Let a friend or a family member tell you that before you start selling it to others.
>>
>>17991862

In my opinion it is all how you feel.

I am 26 and have talked to a few 17 year olds. Some are more mature than others. If they are really immature and child-like I don't bother because that is creepy. But if they are mature and able to hold a conversation then I don't see anything wrong with it. Really there isn't that much difference in my opinion.

So it all comes down to how YOU and HER feel about the relationship. Also depending on the age of consent laws in your state or country.
>>
>>17991879
>Although I have to say I find it a bit laughable that you comment on the maturity of a girl you haven't even started dating yet.

What else did you expect from the guy going after a girl almost ten years younger?
>>
>>17991862
Older males going with younger females is completely natural.

Fuck her brains out the minute she turns 18.
>>
I'm 26 and had a fling with a 17yo and yes we had sex. We kept the relationship secret because I don't trust my family and her father is a bit of a crazy ass. But it was over before it started and now we're just friends.

About maturity: I dunno about yours, but mine was mature and adult when talking to me and working with me(yes she worked with me for a while) while with her friends she acted all "teen", doing all those dumb things teens do like calling each others " love", hugging, making selfies and screaming like idiots.
>>
>>17991874

This. No other advice is needed.
>>
>>17991879
I've known her on and off for a little over a year now. And I agree with what you say about her telling her peers. I've been pushing about how she should let her parents know about me and the longer she wants to tell the worse it'll look.

We had a very heated discussion about this recently which is when I fully realized her emotional maturity. She demonstrated the capability of identifying what she's feeling, stepping back and analyzing those feelings and what's causing them, and if the cause and effect was valid, and then showed me what actions she plans on taking to deal with these feelings.... People my own age aren't even capable of doing this sometimes lol. This is also a very effective process for dealing with negative emotions like jealously or anger and something I try to apply with myself. A good habit my polygamous friend instilled in me.
>>
>>17991886
I actually did this once when we first met. I brought a friend over to hang out with us without telling him her age. Needless to say afterwards when I said she was 17 he couldn't believe it.
>>
>>17991862
>5'7"
Better take what you can get senpai.
>>
>>17991905
Yea, this last summer I met a cute 18 year old at the Ren Faire I go to (she works there). We hung out a few times doing the day at the Faire grounds, and eventually decided to hang out one on one outside of Faire. Needless to say our date ended up with use kissing. I later found out she already had a boyfriend. When I confronted her and asked why she didn't tell me and that I feel guilty about doing that now. She responded by blocking me on social media. Short story. I'm glad I dodged that immature bullet
>>
>>17991995
Hahahaha thanks. To be fair. I'm actually taller than both my mother and father. So I try to remain optimistic that it could have turned out worse.
>>
PS: Sorry for any strange typos. I'm using my phone at work currently
>>
Who cares what anyone else thinks

If you two have feelings for each other then date her. If it turns into something serious then in a year or two nobody will care

If it doesnt then you dump her and can say she was too immature.

Inaction literally accomplishes nothing
>>
Man hearing that pathetic justification is creepy. OP she is not mature, you are immature. The fact that you have to do mental gymnastics to yourself to justify why this relationship isn't wrong or stupid and worry about explaining it or hiding it from your "peers" should be all the answer you need. You're fucked in the head honestly.
>>
>>17992040

t. jealous woman
>>
>>17992062
Calling it like I see it. It reeks of insecurity.
>>
>>17991862
I'm sorry OP, but if she's 17 and her level of maturity attracts your psyche when you're age 26, university grad or been working for the past 7 years, somethings wrong with you mate.
>>
>>17991862
If she's of the legal age of consent in your state/country, then go for it. You have no reason to feel guilty and ashamed, there's nothing wrong with it. Fuck, the age of consent is 15 here and I love it, won't have any regrets fucking them even when I'm in my early 30s.
>>
Op you are disgusting. I hope her family calls the cops on you when they find out.

You're using a minor who's not an adult yet and making up excuses for your pedo behavior. You disgust me
>>
>>17991862
I have mixed feelings about older men dating women much younger than them.

On one hand, it's between the two of you, and if you click you click.

On the other hand, you being much older and more experienced can easily seduce and manipulate her.

Idk man, do what you want. People will judge, but if neither of you mind then go for it.
>>
>>17992001
should've told her boyfriend
fucking sluts
>>
>>17991862
You dont need to tell anyone anything, how come you want to?
>>
>>17991862
It's not about how mature she is, It's about how immature she can be. People won't mind until the moment they think about how you will fuck her up. The point is that she could be acting mature because that makes her feel special but if there are problems what could you do then? you are the one responsible and should be more mature than her. You hold certain power over her and some people might feel that it's not correct and maybe even go as far as telling her that is not ok for you to be dating her.

So my advice is simple. Only tell people if you are willing to see her defend your relationship by herself, because that's what she is going to have to do.

I had a thing with a 17F when i was 24, just months ago and it didn't end well.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.