[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

some piece of shit scammed me of $400 for a deposit i paid him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: money7.jpg (159KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
money7.jpg
159KB, 800x450px
some piece of shit scammed me of $400 for a deposit i paid him in advance to hold a room for me to rent. i have his house address and i know what car he drives. how can i get my money back without getting in legal trouble, and without having to deal with court?
>>
>>17991853
>without getting in legal trouble, and without having to deal with court
hope
>>
>>17991853

bump
>>
>>17991853
1. ask nicely
2. get rejected
3. brutalize his face or if he's stronger just completely fuck up his car by slashing the tires, smashing the windows and shoving a ton of lighters in the exhaust. God speed
>>
>>17991853
Look at your city/states landlord/tenant rules and get their help.

Also look into consumer protection laws that may allow you to get treble damages.
>>
>show up to his house
>tell him you're going to need that paper back
>proceed to get more aggressive tactics as you go
>if you're not getting cops involved and you know he won't either
>come back later that night if he hasn't payed you
>flatten his tires
>bust his car window
>pop his hood
>swap battery terminals to fry main fuse
>take battery out completely
>throw it post first into his windshield
>set his parking brake
>brake off the release handle
>break all the knobs and controls to his interior
>super glue in his locks and ignition
>touch all of his halogen bulbs with your oily fingers
>rip stereo din out
>cut the harness out
>break the catch on his glove box hinge
>stick his driver seat belt into the passenger side release, same for the other side
>snap off his windshield wipers at the arm
>remove all visible wheel weights or hubcaps
>crimp a fuel line really tight
>bash anything you feel like with a hammer until it breaks, hose clamps, spark plug boots, altnernator

then forgive and forget the 400 bucks he robbed you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.