[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good afternoon, i just started having a scalp line like the pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 318x159px
Good afternoon, i just started having a scalp line like the pic is showing at the middle of my head, how do i make it disappear? im a guy by the way
>>
You're losing your hair.

Only thing you can do is position it in a way to make it less noticeable or try Bosley or something similar.
>>
>>17992086
wtf im barely 19 and im alredy going bald
>>
>>17992090
I remember being in high school and seeing 16 year olds with receding hairlines. It's genetic. It happens.

Is your dad bald? Or the males on your mom's side of the family?
>>
>>17992096
yeah they are but i asked my parents and they said my relatives only started losing hair after their 25´s
>>
>>17991761

My hair was doing this a couple of months back. I got Nizoral shampoo and started using that almost every day, and I'm fuller and don't notice hairs falling out anymore.

It's not a permanent solution, but worth trying. I also grew out my hair into a different style and combed it to one side instead of going for the spiky look.

Worth a shot.
>>
>>17992195
thanks mate, also did you have a normal sleep routine and did you have no stress?
>>
File: 20170125_211856-1.jpg (102KB, 748x523px) Image search: [Google]
20170125_211856-1.jpg
102KB, 748x523px
this is a pic of what i was describing if it helps with anything, the quality is kinda low but you can see the line i was referring
>>
Buy a dermaroller
>>
>>17992404
does that really work?
>>
>>17992280

Nah, I've had a lot of stress... and some health issues. My sleep routine is reasonably normal though.
>>
>>17992455
they say that stress makes you lose hair like i am in the pic
>>
>>17991761
I was having this problem.
Use Minoxidil 5% and Finasteride 0.1% W/V 2 times a day.
Your hair will come back like fine
Be careful with Finasteride, it causes erectile dysfunction for like 5% of users.
>>
>>17992447
People have seen results with it, i use it on my beard

Just dobt over it or you will fuck up your skin
>>
Avoid rogaine / minoxidil treatments until it's a last resort. If you're under 30 chances are you don't need it.

How I cured my thinning hair:
>Condition daily, shampoo every 2-3 days. Never shampoo daily. Only use cold/lukewarm water on your scalp.
>Never towel dry. Pat dry, then airdry.
>Supplements.
>10,000 MCG biotin. Breakfast and dinner.
>Viviscal men's formula breakfast and dinner. (Aminomar supplement, one of the most effective hairloss treatments. You'll notice improved hair health almost immediately, and my hair was 3x thicker by the 30 day point.)
>Solaray hairblend sp-38 capsules: Herbal hair supplement, I take 2-6 capsules a day.
>Vitamin C supplements daily.

Exercise, drink lots of water, don't stress out about it. Just find a hairstyle that looks good and be patient with the supplements.
>>
>>17992486
Minoxidil should only be taken if all other methods fail. Minoxidil isn't the best because it causes hair shedding at first, which can be unnecessary hair loss for people who could have fixed the problem with supplements. The stress caused by the shedding can also increase the permanent hair loss.

What's also bad about minoxidil is your body gets used to it, so once you start using it you have to use it everyday for the rest of your life (as long as you care about your hair.)

If you notice results from minoxidil (rogaine) then stop using it, you will lose the regrown hairs.
>>
>>17992934
If you are losing your hair like crazy and you are going to get bald anyways, it is better to stop it for a while than going bald when you are 25.

Also, if you regularate the usage minoxidil works well.
I will tell you my method. For 1 week, once a day, then 8 weeks twice a day. Then bring it back down for 2 months as once a day. Then do it alternate days and you will be good to stop using it for 4-5 months and then again start the cycle. Doing this since I was 19 and I have crazy dense hair now after 6 years.

Also, try not fapping every day. It helps.
>>
>>17993440
how does fapping interfere with my hair
>>
>>17991761
looks like it's disappearing on its own
>>
>>17992096
Hair loss isn't genetics? It's based on personality and how happy and active you are
>>
>>17992090
And ? Look at Bruce Willis .. Bald badass
>>
stop masturbating
>>
>>17994485
When you ejaculate, your body turns testosterone into DHT, which causes hair loss.
>>
>>17992932
What if i do all that plus rogaine
>>
>>17994830
Which is why all male pr0nstars are bald as an egg ...
>>
File: 1251226830_jude_law_290x402.jpg (20KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
1251226830_jude_law_290x402.jpg
20KB, 300x439px
The stuff about masturbation making you go bald is unsubstantiated. I frankly don't believe it.

I've been balding since I was 20, and it's been really noticeable since I was 23. I'm 27 now. The key is just to be strategic with your haircuts. When I was a teenager I had really good hair, so I kept it long. Now I tend to do the "Jude Law", which is to say I keep it a little longer in the middle, and really short on the sides. Jude Law does this haircut mainly because it practically makes it look like he isn't balding. I still have people telling me I'm not balding, it's just my hairline... neither do they know I don't naturally have a widow's peak at all.
Some people go for buzzcuts. I don't because my hair is thick enough around the sides and thin enough in the middle that it looks weird if it's short and the length around is equal. So that leaves the Jude Law.

I also recommend looking at what masculine gay guys do. Gay guys are trying to appeal to other men, and men are visual creatures, so gay guys are legitimately more stylish. As men, at least a third of them also experience balding, meaning they have to be stylish about it. So pay attention: look at how gay guys with shaved heads, buzzcuts, the "Jude Law", etc. go bald and still look good. An example might be pay attention to how guys with shaved heads style their facial hair.

Alternately, there are hair products that will slow down, even stop the balding process. And of course there are hair implants. But all this stuff requires so much upkeep, and just by doing it you're constantly thinking about trying to stop going bald, so I imagine it must lead to a massive amount of insecurity. I really recommend trying to accept balding, and again, learning about how to go bald stylishly.
>>
>>17995025
I'd also like to emphasize that it took me a few years to get comfortable with the idea I was balding. When I was young I had really fantastic hair and I couldn't stand the idea that I was balding. Now it's just part of my identity. And frankly, I'm probably better with women now because I'm more masculine and confident with myself. You just have to make being bald a positive part of your identity.

Also, my dad uses those hair products, and my grandfather also struggled with balding. I'm balding faster than either of them did, but I think I'm happier and better looking with it because I focused on embracing it as part of my identity.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.