[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 23 yo neet living with single Mother. I have gone for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1014.jpg (134KB, 1600x1200px)
IMG_1014.jpg
134KB, 1600x1200px
I'm 23 yo neet living with single Mother. I have gone for job interviews and just graduated. She
>makes small demands like turning off/on the fan every few hours
>criticises every thing I do no matter what I do
>can never be wrong
>pushes me when angry
>calls me a coward if I leave the house to avoid an altercation
>tells me I've become a lying Monster
>bad mouths me behind my back to relatives/my Sister
>walks out of the room when I try to open a channel of communication and tell her why I feel the way I feel
>laments 24/7 about how she would be better off if she didn't have to pay my school fees/utilities 'you know I coulda bought 20 laptops with the money I spend on you'
>tries to ruin my relationships by suggesting I get better friends
>uses me as a scapegoat for everything, accepts no blame ever and tries to turn me and my Sister against each other
>rips my headphones out whenever she wants to talk to me
>gets mad if I sleep too early/too late
>gets mad if I don't do exactly what she wants
>says I'm ungrateful
>is a hypocrite who denies

I have a good relationship with almost everyone except my Mother. If I stay in the house or leave she hurts me either way and the same goes for most situations. She's stressed out from divorce and work so I can understand. What's the right way to deal with this with my current emotional resources?
>>
>>17991443
gtfo asap
>>
>>17991449
No money and I really don't want to be estranged from her eventually. I do a lot of cleaning in the house and buy her groceries and stuff and it'll be okay for days but things inevitably go wrong. It's like a constant trickle of negativity corroding my soul
>>
>>17991449
Where are those free apartments?
>>
Head for the hills
>>
>>17991471
I didn't say leave now, magically, I said ASAP. as in fucking get your shit together and get out.
>>
>>17991443
Join ze milly. Army or navy ftw
>>
>>17991443
Use your shitty living situation as motivation to get a job and enough money to move out. She's right that she is supporting you, and I think that may be what's really driving a wedge here. When you move out and you're not spending as much time together your relationship will be less strained.
>>
>>17991443
>23 yo neet living with single Mother
>long list of complaints about mommy

Yeah you're totally right. What a bitch to give you life and support you. Your life is a hell. I suggest you end it.
>>
I lived in a similar situation and I know exactly how you feel. But you have to understand that you have your life to live and it can't be crushed by your mother. The only thing to do is to endure until you have a job or an apartment where you can live by your own. Don't try to reason with her because it will only hurt you inside more.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.