[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm quitting my job because of medical reasons. I just gave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
I'm quitting my job because of medical reasons. I just gave my 2 weeks notice on Monday but I had talked with my boss and such before regarding this. One of the reasons why I have to quit is the massive insomnia that I suffer from.

I've been up for 48 hours straight and I don't feel safe enough to drive to work, let alone be productive today. Is it a total dick move to call in sick when you've given a 2 weeks notice?
>>
/Adv/ please help me I don't know what to do.
>>
Yolo
>>
>>17991242

Anon what do you mean
>>
>>17991244
Go to the doctor he will give you sleeping pills and it will help you sleeping.
>>
>>17991251

I already have sleeping pills they do not help that is not my question Anon Is it a total dick move to call in sick when you've given a 2 weeks notice?
>>
Desperate bump
>>
Call out and get a doctor's excuse.
>>
>>17991217
>Is it a total dick move to call in sick when you've given a 2 weeks notice?
Hey man, do whatever makes you sleep at night.

Hahah, get it? Cause you can't sleep. Hahah.
>>
>>17991217
>Is it a dick move
Depends on your job tbqh, if it's menial work fuck the person covering for you, you're quiting anyway so you won't have to deal with a sour atmosphere.
If it's important work you're fucking over the client more than you are the employer so yeah in a way it is a dick move
>>
File: 1485342655972.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485342655972.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>17991311

I work a desk job

>>17991309
>>
>>17991217
>I've been up for 48 hours straight and I don't feel safe enough to drive to work, let alone be productive today. Is it a total dick move to call in sick when you've given a 2 weeks notice?
Whether or not you think a day's pay is worth risking your life for is entirely up to you. However I'd rather give you the money out of my own pocket than have you jump in your car, fall asleep, and kill my wife and kids.
>>
My alarm just rang.

I'm calling it in

>>17991336
Fair point
>>
>>17991217
Don't be such a cuck OP. Giving 2 weeks notice is a waste of time. Just get up and leave on the spot. I have done that for every job I have been at so far. Will probably do it for the current job as well
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.