[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I hooked up with this girl this weekend at a party and I sort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: GmlvwmI.jpg (89KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
GmlvwmI.jpg
89KB, 784x708px
So I hooked up with this girl this weekend at a party and I sort of want to try to ask her out on a proper date. She's leaving next week on a trip so it sort of needs to be this weekend.

She does seem interested when we talk on Facebook etc., at least her replies aren't just one liners.

Should I just ask straight out if she wants to come over for dinner, should I casually lead the conversation into what she's doing this weekend or how should I approach it?
>>
File: image.png (570KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
570KB, 1136x640px
>>17991129
"Do you have any plans on X?"
>her response
"Want to get together and Y?"
>her response.

Your thinking about it too much.
Just because you word it a special way isnt going to make her any more or less willing to go out with you.
Unless you just sperg out like a mongoloid.
>>
She also seemed interested enough that it wasn't just one sided at the party but that might just be the wine. Actually I think she scored me and not the other way around. Not sure if that makes any difference.
>>
>>17991131
Of course I'm going to sterg out, I'm posting here aren't I?
>>
>>17991135
Well im phoneposting and don't have time to write up a dialouge tree for you.

Just have a little confidence and be blunt.
>>
>>17991138
Fuck man, it's not enough. I'm a nervous fucking wreck about these things.
>>
Fuck man, I can't decide whether I should just straight out ask her or if I should wait and see if she actually initiates conversation at one point? It feels a bit one sided bit it might just be because she's at work.

FUCK
>>
>>17991487

STOP. If you can't ask her out, how are you going to hold a conversation on a date? Unless you plan on meeting her, saying "HI!", smooching and leaving, you will have to talk, right?

How long is she going away? Maybe it's be better to wait until she comes back.
>>
>>17991525
Well she's going away two weeks and I'm going away in the middle of her trip so I won't be home again until the 3rd of March
>>
>>17991528

Wait until you two are back. Even if things go well, a single date doesn't mean much to most people, so things will cool off in the time you spend apart. It will be more than a month dude.
>>
>asked her if she wanted to do something this weekend
>she says yes on the condition that there's no expectations
>having her over for dinner Saturday

Not quite sure if it's just her being polite or what?

Also what the hell should I cook?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.