[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been dating this girl for a little over a month. We've only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: theme_relationships[1].jpg (43KB, 319x212px) Image search: [Google]
theme_relationships[1].jpg
43KB, 319x212px
Been dating this girl for a little over a month. We've only been out six times but we talk every day. As far as I know, we're exclusive. I really like her and I think she feels the same.

When does it become clear that we are in "a relationship"? I've never been in this situation before.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-22-23-42-29.png (281KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-22-23-42-29.png
281KB, 1280x800px
>>17990929
When she comes hard while riding your cock.
>>
>>17990929
You have to make her yours. If it hasn't been explicitly stated, and she's remotely attractive she is actively pursuing other men. You have to take control of her
>>
>>17990936
Hmmm I'm not totally opposed to this but I need to be delicate in my phrasing. She told me she's never dated a total stranger before me and I think it would be easy to scare her off.

>>17990932
I think this would seal it as well. It's pretty difficult to get her to come to my place though. She's perfectly fine with letting me grope her in public though.
>>
>>17990939
Not trying to mislead you, but women want you to take charge in this circumstance. They'll perceive your delay as "not being interested". This is hard to understand for people who hang out on 4chan, I know.

Also, >>17990932 isn't bad advice
>>
>>17990945
Ok. Like I said: Never done this before, so I am absolutely terrified of breaking it apart with poor phrasing/timing. But I feel pretty strongly about this.
>>
>>17990955
I mean wait for a femanon, but I know I usually wait till I'm feeling confident, which is apparently just slightly longer than they're willing to wait. I just learned relatively recently, because a girl explained it to me, that my hesitation was really unattractive basically. I'm guessing you're sort of in the same boat since you're on 4chan
>>
>>17990955
Chad Thundercock isn't waiting
>>
>>17990962
Chad Thundercock doesn't want a relationship he just wants to get his rocks off.

>>17990959
Ok, next time I see her I'll broach the subject. Not even dreaming of having this delicate discussion over text.
>>
>>17990965
Yes, you're right about Chad Thundercock, but every girl thinks she can change him for the better.
>>
Let me guess, you're both in high school and live with parents?
>>
>>17990991
Both in our 20s and have careers. I'm a bit older than her.
>>
File: 1480373485344.jpg (500KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1480373485344.jpg
500KB, 1280x1707px
>>17990929

>When does it become clear that we are in "a relationship"?

When you talk to her about you idiot. I don't know if you know anything about people or relationships but things don't just happen without communicating about it.
>>
>>17990997
I've heard before that people fall into relationships after a certain point. Like certain behaviors and attitudes become implied. You know how you don't even have to ask if you're doing anything together that weekend because you know you are.
>>
>>17990999
If you do this she will get bored. You're the man, you have to at least take the lead on this. It's like dancing
>>
>>17991001
Got it. Makes sense. I know she knows I want to have sex with her. I think that's a step in the right direction.
>>
>>17991004
Yes, that is also up to you to initiate. I totally understand, I was in this position till I was 23 dude, and I fucked it up a lot because I was always waiting.
>>
>>17991006
Well fuck I'm 26 and in this position now I really am a late bloomer.
>>
>>17991009
That's what I always thought too, but it was more or less the wrong mindset about the whole process. I thought that girls would be glad that I respected them by not touching them etc. mainly because I'm not a huge fan of being touched, but this just comes across to them as being disinterested. They want to know that you're interested and want them.

Is the girl pretty introverted as I assume you are?
>>
>>17990929
Ask her faggot.
>>
>>17991009
This might seem strange but if you haven't, I recommend taking an MBTI test and reading the part about what you expect out of relationships etc. Since you're 26 and asking about your first relationship, I'm willing to guess you're an INTJ or INTP, and we perceive things a lot differently.
>>
>>17991017
Ignore this MBTI bullshit, look at your full zodiac chart it will give much more insight.
>>
>>17991014
I'm pretty introverted, but I've sort of had a similar awakening to you and every time I date someone I am attracted to I make sure I'm 100% clear that I am interested. With this girl, we get along great and I kissed her about an hour into it. We kind of overdo it on PDA when we go out, and can't really keep our hands off each other in restaurants, movies, parks, the mall. But none of that would matter if we didn't have great chemistry, which I do. Thankfully, she is EXTREMELY extroverted so I think she is bringing out the best of me in that way.

I guess my point is that in my mind, this is a great match. But I think it's still not quite a relationship because she is still hesitant to come to my apartment (she very nearly did but chickened out at the last second, opting to go out somewhere else instead). She knows I want her to come there. I think if she comes over then it is definitely a relationship. I guess I just need to press the issue.
>>
>>17991009
Not to just spam you with a bunch of stuff, but if you're both in your twenties and she's not super religious, she's probably confused as to why you haven't initiated something with her physically yet, assuming you haven't. If you've got out on 6 dates and she's still interested you're more than likely in the clear as far as waiting on anything
>>
>>17991025
Some people don't have sex outside of committed relationships even if they aren't religious, I'm one of them.
>>
>>17991023
Yeah, that sounds good. If she resisted coming into your apartment it's likely because she knew something physical would happen, which she desires, but wants to hold off on. Sounds like a good girl, she might actually have morals. Good luck anon
>>
>>17991023
I too enjoy extroverts. Sometimes it's nice to just let them do all the talking and not have to worry about it
>>
>>17991034
Well there has to be a fine line. If the extrovert is just talking about herself then it's a one-sided conversation and those are very unpleasant to be in, especially on a date. Not only can you not demonstrate that you're interested in them but it also likely is a defense mechanism because they aren't interested in you.

But you get an extrovert who engages you and shares your sense of humor, it's blissful.
>>
>>17991031
Thanks a lot! Her job requires her to travel a good amount so it's maybe not ideal, but I think we can make it work.
>>
>>17991041
Yeah, I've noticed that I tend to attract them/be attracted to them. It makes sense, they tend to be more emotional etc. which pairs well with my personality type
>>
have you fucked her?
it usually goes like
>fuck her really fucking hard
>she says "i love you"
>smug smile
>can i be your gf?
>smug smile
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.