[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people tend to use adjectives in conversation, inadvertently,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: shit.jpg (72KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
72KB, 980x490px
Do people tend to use adjectives in conversation, inadvertently, that they would use to describe you? Want to figure out if I'm being over sensitive or not.

I can be a kind of intense guy sometimes and a lot of times when I meet people and talk to them they will drop words like "crazy" or "insane" to describe things completely unrelated to me. Am I just imagining it and looking for meaning where there is none?
>>
>>17990522
Yes, most people have limited vocabularies and tend to exaggerate. So a mildly entertaining movie is "fantastic" and anything slightly out of the ordinary is "crazy". Words like crazy and insane might even be used about a person withour clinical or derogatory meaning - they could be intended as praise.

Relax. Nobody knows your secret.
>>
No but you're not going to stay sane much longer if that's the type of paranoid shit you think about.
>>
>>17990522
I don't think that's a thing. People use those words all the time
>>
>>17990773
Yes. Stop smoking weed or whatever you re smoking.

Get on schizophrenia meds if you can.
>>
>>17990861
Classic adv.

>Mentions a weird insecurity

>"You need to get meds bro"
>>
Those sound like normal words to describe things with and no, I have never noticed this unless people were actually describing behavior of me or something else related to me. You are being paranoid. I could imagine if they used weirder terms but crazy/insane are completely common.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.